End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Count me in on the headache too! Although not too bad, thankfully. I still think my stuff is more allergy related though. MnG, I've never heard that saying before either! I love it, that's hilarious!!! I hate that you're already feeling out, don't give up hope! I've seen lots of ladies get their BFP's after feeling out too! :)

Just thought I would let you ladies know...

:bfn: again ladies :cry:

But I did have two regular af cycles since starting metformin but missed this one.. looks like back to square one :cry:

Sarah, sorry if I'm being dense, but are you saying that you tested and got a BFN or that AF arrived? Because if AF hasn't arrived yet, you're not out yet! Right? I sure hope that's what you mean by that! :)

Hi girls, can I join? AF is due the 21st so I'm only 7-8 dpo... Not sure when I'm testing yet, if at all. Like MnG I already feel out. :/ Although I was super dizzy yesterday, which is not normal for me. But today I feel absolutely fine. :growlmad:

I have 50 super early ICs.. I'll be waiting till Tuesday if at all. AF is due Thursday. I have no urge to test really... Only because I already feel out. :(

Same! I feel out too, have only a tiny urge to test but I'm away with work until Monday so don't want to test when surrounded by others all weekend in case I get bfn and am annoyed or bfp and won't be home with hubby.

been having the odd tiny twinges, nothing noteworthy, could be either, most likely just boring old af!

fx for everyone

May I join? I am 9dpo and having symptoms - cramping, dull ache in abdomen, and terribly dizzy! Also off and on heart burn, headaches (which are not abnormal) and feeling quite hot, especially in the face. Not sure if I'm convinced that the symptoms mean much, I'm starting to feel out.

Might test with fmu on frer tomorrow?

im testing sat.. but really not positive at all. temps have stayed up a bit so I think i did actually ovulate... just not my normal pattern of temps at all. Been really dizzy the last few days, intermittent nausea and sore boobs but all could just be progesterone of course. The good part is im not spotting yet as I normally do.

Hello Livvy and Swood9 :wave:
I will add you both. Lots of :dust:to you both!

Welcome and good luck to newcomers.
Bug - I see FF gave you dotted crosshairs. Are those different from solid ones or is it always like that for the current cycle? This is my first month temping.

You can change the ovulation detection method- i changed it to "Research" method instead of the usual "advanced"- they are dotted as not all the fertility signs point to ov on the same day. I would say the cross hairs should have been either the next day or the one after.

I am just playing around- if i change it back to advanced it now gives my crosshairs at cd 16..

I have 50 super early ICs.. I'll be waiting till Tuesday if at all. AF is due Thursday. I have no urge to test really... Only because I already feel out. :(

Same! I feel out too, have only a tiny urge to test but I'm away with work until Monday so don't want to test when surrounded by others all weekend in case I get bfn and am annoyed or bfp and won't be home with hubby.

been having the odd tiny twinges, nothing noteworthy, could be either, most likely just boring old af!

fx for everyone
LOL @ boring old AF :) that damn old bag! Don't worry I hate her too!

Good luck to the testers tomorrow! Praying for those BFPs!

I have just found out something really cool on my iphone!

If your on the mobile site of baby&bump you can swipe your phone to the left or right and it will move to the previous/next page of the thread your reading really quickly, rather than having to click on the prev or next page button at the bottom if the thread!

Someone is going to tell me they already knew that now aren't they! :haha:

Xx

Hmm..I wonder if my android does that. I'll have to look after I catch up on SUITS! :)

Welcome, Livvy and Swood! Livvy, sorry you're feeling out. But it's not over yet! FX for you! Swood, yay for feeling symptoms! Wahoo! Can't wait to see what you find out in the morning when you test, good luck!

Lith, don't give up yet either! That's really good thinking to wait to test until after you get back from your weekend work trip. I think either way it came out, you'd end up wishing you had waited to test until you got home. :)

Bug, I hope those are early symptoms for you! So close to testing! Good luck!

Bing, I tried it on my Android and it didn't work. :( Boo, that sounded pretty cool!

It's so exciting now that we're getting closer to so many people being ready to test! :D I can't wait to see all the outcomes! I'm sure hoping for lots of BFP's, and :dust: to all of you! :)

Haha I'm always on my phone and I didn't know that! Thanks bing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->