End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Buy me something pretty Emski :haha: are you shopping for home or for yourself?
I love shopping for other people but I hate doing it for myself.

Thank you for the bread recipe. I might have to make it this weekend! Yum! :)

Bit of both we need to look at bathroom floors but also going clothes shopping :) I think I prefer house shopping at the moment

Of course I'll get you somthing pretty :)

Too funny, we just redid our upstairs bathroom. I love it now. Much better than the 1940s (I'm not lying) wretched, pink floral wallpaper that was there. It's now dark gray walls and white with teal accents. We're just waiting on the flooring to get installed. I can't wait!

I hope you have fun remodeling. It's a great way to get your mind off of the TWW!

Turtle i plan on testing in a few days if i can hold out just dont want a disappointing. Bfn!

I am not really a fan of shopping but home shopping...that's a whole other story! I do love that! Not usually the money that comes with it, but I LOVE having new things around the house! MnG, your new bathroom sounds awesome! What year was your house built in? Mine was built in 1952, but thankfully the guy I bought it from totally remodeled it and not long before I bought it. There's still some things I'd like to change but it's nice that it's no longer in the 1950's!

Glad the link worked for the bread! I need to make that again soon too....maybe I'll make it this weekend too! :)

This weekend I'm having dinner with a friend on Friday night. Then Saturday we're going to a T-Bones game, which is the minor league baseball team in our city. Way cheaper tickets than the major league team and just as fun to watch! Then Sunday I have a wedding shower to attend.

I've been having pinching the last couple of days too, and pressure or almost like a fullness in my lower pelvic area. Then this morning I had some VERY light spotting. I should be only 3-4 dpo so I think it's way too early to be any sort of good news. Now I'm just afraid that AF will be coming soon and that I have a super short LP. I used to have 21 day cycles and I'm on cycle day 20 right now. I really hope that I'm not going back to those short cycles, and that if I am, it doesn't mean I'm still Oing later in the cycle and just starting like 4 days after O day. :/ I've been a little stuffy with a slight sore throat the last couple of mornings too, but I honestly think that's just allergies. I guess we'll just wait and see what happens!

I haven't a clue when the house is from. I want to say the 50s. We have these 2 really cool stained glass windows that I know got appraised years ago but I don't remember the year for the life of me.

Just thinking about this bread is making me hungry again lol

Thanks for the bread recipe! I'm busy this weekend so I'll make it next weekend! I'll let you know how it turns out.

Oh I love house shopping too! Not a fan of clothes shopping really.

Emski - did you say you were going to London? Do you live in or near London? I'm about an hour west of London near Basingstoke.

Xx

I've never made bread before so will definitely be checking out that recipe! I love house shopping too and can't wait to buy our own place so that I can do everything from top to bottom how we like it!

I'm 7DPO today and had a little bit of browny/pink CM when I wiped earlier, sorry for the TMI. It's gone now. And of course, I can't stop googling all about implantation bleeds :dohh: Hope it's a good sign! Never had any kind of mid cycle bleed before x

We use to live in London Bing in Greenwich but we sold our flat in 2013 and at the start of this year we moved to Guildford so for us its 39 mins on the Train direct into London Waterloo so pretty easy to get there

Might give the bread a try on Sunday

Wow, that's awesome that so many of you are wanting to try this bread! I think it's great, but I hope I didn't hype it up too much! ;) I'm really excited to hear what you ladies think though if you do try it! Loobs, it's so much easier to make than a lot of breads because it's not the kind with yeast, waiting to rise, etc. It's a good one to start with for sure!

MnG, stained glass windows in your house sounds beautiful! I'm jealous, how neat!

Loobs, that's sounding like good signs for you! Yay! When do you plan on testing?

<---- Hates waiting for bread to rise so I'll be making this for sure!

Emski - we're only about half an hour from each other then. I work in London so do the 1hr 45min commute (door to door) every day.

Loobs - that sounds really promising! When are you going to test?

I'm 7dpo today too and going to hold out until Monday to test with FMU.

I had a few AF like cramps today which lasted about 10 minutes. And about an hour later I started to get a stinking headache, which I still have! so I'm hoping it was implantation.

I'm so glad I have a busy weekend to stop me from testing ridiculously early.

Xx

The bread sounds fab, ideal for a beginner like me :)

Thanks for all your kind messages. I'm trying really hard not to get too excited. I'm planning on testing on Monday morning too Bing, will try to anyway! I have a heap of cheapies so might start earlier. Funnily enough - I've got a headache too, just came on this afternoon! x

Count me in for the headache too. Though it's only because of work. This day is slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter. :haha: :sleep:

MnG, I've never heard that before and actually just lol'd :haha:

You're welcome! :)

It's one of my favorite sayings. Plus the imagery is pretty hysterical to boot :)

I've never heard that saying either MnG, but I like it!

Loobs - oh that's exciting we're testing the same day!

MnG - when are you testing? Your 6dpo today aren't you?

Mommyxof - your 7dpo today too aren't you? When are you testing?

off to my acupuncture session now...so time to relax!!! :)

Xx

I have 50 super early ICs.. I'll be waiting till Tuesday if at all. AF is due Thursday. I have no urge to test really... Only because I already feel out. :(

Bing - I love having a testing buddy, I'm already giving it all my positive mental attitude for us both to get BFPs!

McG - I've seen loads of ladies on here feeling out then getting their BFP. It might happen! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->