End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

First off, congrats lithodora on your BFP!
Sorry to all that had AF show. :(

I had my little sister over for the last few days, so I had quite a bit to catch up on.

I am only 5 dpo, so I'll be here until the end of the month as well. I have some ic's though so I may try a test or 2 the beginning of next week.

Pppsshh when AF is LATE? Try a week before it even shows lol ..

I JUST WANT THAT DAMN BFP!!

I will be around too. After 3+opks I don't know when to test so I will wait as long as I can. I won't move to the new thread before af but will keep an eye because I grew fond of all of you :)
Rosie the op is Turtle and it is sth like mid-end september ... hope that helps.

Yeah I found it! Thanks :)

I'm slightly fond of everyone as well ^_^ My hubby says you ladies probably know more about me personally than he does xD Which he's just being dramatic but I can see his point :)

I have not told df I am on here daily...he will think I am crazy :rofl:

hahaha I totally agree. My DH thinks I'm obsessed! He's probably right :haha:

Jules I'll be with you here til the end of the month. I am due to start the 30th I think and I am not testing before then. ..... At least that's what I'm telling myself right now.

Ok good! I was getting kinda worried that I'd just be sitting here talking to myself. And worse yet, responding!!! :dohh:

That will be amazing if you hold off on testing until then. I would be impressed. AF due for me sept 3 rd, so I know I will test a bit early but will make myself wait until aug 31. That day I will be 10 dpo, so I feel like it's reasonable to start then.

Loobs and bing have you tested again yet? Fingers crossed!

I didn't test yesterday because of my temp drop. Although it seems to have gone up a bit this morning and I've woken up with a really stuffy nose, but I'm sure it's just because I had a rubbish nights sleep. Like Loobs I wore a liner all day yesterday & overnight in anticipation so I expect when I finally get out of bed and go to the loo, the witch would have arrived as still getting a few AF cramps this morning. (Although if she hasn't - I may test! :haha:)

Have a good day everyone! Xx

My hubby knows I'm on here too. He often asks what We talk about on here but I dare not tell him how much personal info we all share...I think it would freak him out! :haha:

Xx

It is good to know I am not alone:hugs: Men don't get it. I know the info is personal and sometimes tmi but I have learned so much in the last 4 months...def more than at school. Why did they make it look so simple to get pregnant? Like you kiss a boy and bam preggo:dohh:

Im still here testing 27th probably 28th ah MnG no worries we still love ya xxxx so much went on while I was asleep !!

Mint man that must be so confusing for you but like the other ladies said at least you o which is positive and woo nice if you make it to Iceland but I have read about the volcano

Afm nearly cried when my kitten did not come back straight away when I called him last night normally I just leave it 20 mins and go again he did come home by the way a :) temp had gone up again this morning and have a blocked nose

Magrat - I totally agree! When I was 24 and my sisters told me there were only a few days each month you could get pregnant I thought they were having me on, as growing up your made to think you get pregnant from anything. I can't believe I use to worry about falling to sleep with a few drops of sperm on the sheets (as it does get everywhere sometimes!) thinking they could somehow make there way from the sheets, inside me, and get me pregnant! :haha:

Emski - your symptoms sound good! I've got my FX'd for you.

Afm - still no AF so I tested as my temp went back up a bit but still a :bfn: I looked at my previous charts and my LP has always been 12-13 days so if the witch does not arrive today then I will officially be late tomorrow morning. I'm sure she'll be paying me a visit later though...another day of running to the toilet every half an hour to check I guess! My colleagues will start to think I have issues! :haha:

Xx

hehe I totally know what you mean Bing and Magrat at school you could get pregnant anytime you had sex lol I wish that was true it would make this whole ttc deal a whole lot easier !!

Bing I have my fingers crossed for you that you get your bfp are you going to test again today or leave it another couple of days if the witch stays away ?

oh my I only have today left at work then 4 days off so looking forward to just mooching around

Thanks Emski. I'm still holding on to that little bit of hope but trying to think realistically too. Already decided next cycle we are doing SMEP! I only have 1 IC left so I will wait until tomorrow morning and will test only if my temp is still high and no sign of AF. X

I'm getting my giggles over here, but only because I can relate! When I first started trying in Nov I thought egg was a sneaky little thing waiting in the wings all month long, just welcoming in the first sperm it saw lol

Haha funny Nica!! My oh was quite shocked when I told him how tricky pregnancy was and how short the time period was. He insisted that he had super sperm that could impregnate me at any point haha if only!!

My tests were waiting for me when I got home!! Yay!! And of course I had to try one out :lol: and of course it was BFN and then of course I stared at it for ages and got a bad case of line eye :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->