End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Hi ladies, Im in the waiting game as well - should test by Friday !!! I have no symtoms at all ???? Could it still be possible to get a + ????? Blessings to all!!! tick tock tick tock ...........

I didn't think I had any symptoms, I could explain all of the unusual happenings with being busy, imagining it because I wanted to have symptoms etc. I was absolutely convinced af was imminent, so you never know! Fx :)

Ok, im kind of hopeful but also worried now --- its day 31 of my clomid cycle and i have lower back ache - if I didn't get lucky this should be the day I get my period :( . So stressful!!!
When do you suggest I test ??? if I dont get my period in the next day or two??

Hi ladies, Im in the waiting game as well - should test by Friday !!! I have no symtoms at all ???? Could it still be possible to get a + ????? Blessings to all!!! tick tock tick tock ...........

I didn't think I had any symptoms, I could explain all of the unusual happenings with being busy, imagining it because I wanted to have symptoms etc. I was absolutely convinced af was imminent, so you never know! Fx :)

Ok, im kind of hopeful but also worried now --- its day 31 of my clomid cycle and i have lower back ache - if I didn't get lucky this should be the day I get my period :( . So stressful!!!
When do you suggest I test ??? if I dont get my period in the next day or two??

I'd go ahead and test with first morning's urine or a 3-4 hour urine hold.

Well I knew the window is short but always thought that if you bd when the time is right you will get pregnant.
Lovebumptwo, I agree with NicaQ fmu is best but if you can't wait till next morning try to hold it for a few hours and test. Good luck!
Bing realy hope this is your month!
This is cd 33 and at best 7dpo/at worst 4dpo. I am so frustrated with my body. TMI creamy cm slight cramps bloated and full bb pfff why does psm and early pregnancy have to be so alike :dohh:

Bing yay! I really hope your temp creeps back up higher tomorrow morning.

Magrat - it's so frustrating that they are so alike! It's cruel!

I'm still waiting for AF and I think my temps are messing me around a bit. Yesterdays was 36.16 (just above the cover line) and that was a huge dip. Today, it's gone up a little bit, just to 36.26 so I'm feeling a bit confused. I don't feel particularly premenstrual! I am normally grumpy for a few days before and I don't think I have been.

Must stop second guessing!

x

I'm still waiting for AF and I think my temps are messing me around a bit. Yesterdays was 36.16 (just above the cover line) and that was a huge dip. Today, it's gone up a little bit, just to 36.26 so I'm feeling a bit confused. I don't feel particularly premenstrual! I am normally grumpy for a few days before and I don't think I have been.

x

Test test test!!

My temp hit 37.02 (98.36) this morning does that seem high ??

Don't want to waste another FRER :haha: I'll see what my temp is like tomorrow and if it's still higher than yesterdays and the witch hasn't appeared, I'll test.

Although now that is in my head, I'm totally tempted! :haha:

x

I was thinking last night that I felt quite happy at the moment too, as I sometime gets a bit moody before hand. Also I usually get really bloated a day or two before hand but I don't feel like that at the moment. And I have a stinking headache today but think its because I didn't sleep well.

FX'd both our temps rise tomorrow morning and we both get our BFP's!

Xx

I'm still waiting to test too only 5dpo yet but i'm an early tester so begin testing 8dpo as both times i conceived i got bfp on 9dpo.
Wishing everyone the best & hope we get alot of bfp on here

I'm afraid I'm out :cry: Heavy spotting which will turn into CD1 later today.

Oh well! Onwards and upwards to cycle 5. I'm cutting out caffeine completely this cycle. I'm taking EPO until O and giving raspberry leaf tea a bash!

I'll be checking up on you all, I'm off to September! x

Oh Loobs so sorry af has got you :hugs: fx for September !!

What is EPO ??

I am popping in and out of the September theed just to keep up on what is going on with all you lovely ladies that have left us :(

Sorry loobs! Start fresh for next month, best wishes!

Emski, I just feel it for ya! :)

A few women are close to testing, sending hopeful thoughts your way. ( I am not one of those, uh the wait is going to be so long)

Considering today O day, so will then start counting dpo til I get to 10. I don't want to wish this time away because my older daughter has her first day of preschool then ( sept 2 nd) and I'm not rushing that! But still it feel like in regards to all of this business it is ages away. I'm not a patient waiter....

I'm not a patient waiter either Jules. Oh man.... And kids start school the same week I test so could be highly emotional!!!

Sorry to hear about AF loobs :(

EPO is evening primrose oil. It's meant to help with fertile CM but you only take it til ovulation cos it can cause uterine contractions!

My skin isn't good either, totally hormone related and EPO helps to balance hormones. I'm willing to give anything a try! x

EPO is evening primrose oil. It's meant to help with fertile CM but you only take it til ovulation cos it can cause uterine contractions!

My skin isn't good either, totally hormone related and EPO helps to balance hormones. I'm willing to give anything a try! x

So sorry! Do you drink a lot of coffee? I've been trying so good to cut back...I'll have half a cup in the mornings instead of my usual 1 to 1 and a half. Are you giving it up completely?

Sorry Loobs

I conceived ds the cycle i took epo & used preseed so after 5 years of trying don't onow which one helped, i think i will add it next cycle too if this ones a bust

Emski, I meant to ask...have you taken EPO before? I bought a bottle and took 2, they gave me raging migraines. Did you have any side effects?

Emski, I meant to ask...have you taken EPO before? I bought a bottle and took 2, they gave me raging migraines. Did you have any side effects?

I was prescribed EPO in large doses for something before, never had any side effects and I would be a migraine/headachey person at the drop of a hat. I've never heard of it giving migraines, are you prone to them from anything else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->