End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

So sorry Loobs! I'm sure I'll be joining you in September very soon!

Xx

Ah is drinking coffee not good ??

because I drink coffee / tea/ coke all have caffeine in them :dohh:

Jules I am not a good waiter either I am not sure how I have made it through the last week arghh another week to go but at least 4 of those days I am at home and not working so they will fly by !

Tomorrow I have all the girls from work coming round for lunch (hubby is not impressed he is off out lol)

Emski - caffeine can reduce your chances of conceiving so no. I try and have decaf tea/coke/coffee where I can, but if decaf is not available I restrict myself to 2 drinks a day. Xx

Emski, I meant to ask...have you taken EPO before? I bought a bottle and took 2, they gave me raging migraines. Did you have any side effects?

I was prescribed EPO in large doses for something before, never had any side effects and I would be a migraine/headachey person at the drop of a hat. I've never heard of it giving migraines, are you prone to them from anything else?

Not at all. I get them rarely..maybe 3x a year if that usually before AF. It was quick though. I'd say within minutes I was laid up for hours from it. I took another one the next day thinking it might be separate but when it happened again I haven't taken it since.

Emski - more than 200mgs of coffee a day is correlated with miscarriage. That is two small cups of coffee, one to 1.5 large cups or 3 shots of normal espresso.

Loobs - sorry you are out.

Excited that so many are testing soon!

AFM, I am pretty much out. FF gave me crosshairs on cd25 and the last time we BDd was cd20.
I am just relieved to have O'd and now I will know for next time that either CB digi OPKs don't work for me or I got a bad batch...
There is still a part of me that thinks I O'd on cd23 but oh well.
Now to see if my lp got any longer.
https://FertilityFriend.com/home/50c628y/

Thanks for all the info on caffeine not sure I want the cup of tea that has now been put in front of me lol might sneak it back to the kitchen and have water instead

Sorry your having such a wacky cycle mint fingers crossed you did o on cd23 and not cd25

Good morning ladies! As always, lots to catch up on!

Sorry for all that AF got! :( I'm happy to have you ladies join us in the September thread, I just hope not many of you HAVE to join us, due to getting your BFP! :)

With everything they taught us in school I used to always think that you could get pregnant any time of the month but that you were just more likely to get pregnant around the time you ovulate. I was quite shocked a few years ago when I learned that wasn't true!

Mint, I'm sorry that it's giving you crosshairs on cd25 instead of cd23. :( I think it's still technically possible based on when you BD'd but I know the chances are kind of slim at this point. :( But, like you said, this can just be kind of a learning month and at least you finally DID O so you can move on to the next one! Yay for that!

I'm so excited that so many of you are approaching testing day (or already there!), I can't wait to start seeing more BFP's! Good luck!

I hope everyone is having a good day so far!

Aw no sorry loobs :(

Mint I hope you did O on cd23 as then there's a good chance still but if not as least you know your body's Oing and you'll be ready for it next cycle :)

I've noticed today that my skin is starting to break out.. Classic pms symptom for me. Oh golly, really feels like I'm never going to get he BFP

I am beyond sad right now. I woke up to some spotting again. Its like a dark maroon color. Its heavier than yesterdays bleeding. But not heavy enough for a tampon. Sigh. I took a test this morning and thought I saw a line. But I really think this is the start of AF. I'll know for sure if this bleeding becomes heavier or stops :/ keep your fingers crossed for me

I'm still here. No Af..but keep getting BFN's. Still no symptoms except some possible IB 4 days ago. Grrrrrr.

I am 8 dpo at this point, so tired, sore bbs and my temp is slightly up. I am going to test tomorrow morning just to see, and if BFN I will try and wait until the 28th which is when af is due. I really hope everyone gets a bfp soon!!

For those of you who think you are out because you don't feel anything, try not to worry. No symptoms can be a really good sign. I reread my journal from my pregnancy with dd and discovered the only symptom I had was a lower backache the night before my missed period. My temp increase at ovulation was low and I had been very stressed that month. So it can happen even when you least expect it.

Afm still cramping, tired, and cervix high. Thinking I will test on Sunday at 10 dpo. Good luck and happy thoughts to those still testing this month.

Sorry for AF Loobs :/

I'm excited to see how everyone's test come out!!

I tested today :dohh: only 10DPO and :bfn: ( I used my IC and the sensitivity is 25mIL) Normally I'm insanely crabby this close to AF I have been consistent in that department since forever, but I'm surprisingly very mellow. The only thing that points to AF is slight cramps. Don't even have ance like normal.... temps still up at 98.47 :happydance: I am going to try to hold out two more days before testing again. Figured by then I might get accurate results.

Fingers crossed for everyone!

Thanks everyone.

Fx for you comet that it is only spotting!

And to everyone with early BFNs I hope they turn to BFPs in a few days time.

It is true that I am just happy I O'd at all even if we missed it this time. Should I be worried about the late O=poor egg quality thing I have heard about? Might have to google...
Also my cervix is firm and closed but super high - could barely reach it for 2 days... I thought it was supposed to be low after O... Does that mean anything?

Mint - check out this website. It says it can take several days for cervix to lower after ovulation!

https://www.fertilityauthority.com/...sition-what-it-tells-you-about-your-fertility

Xx

still no sign of AF for me, other than a few mild cramps. I'm hoping she won't turn up until tomorrow anyway as I want to do the SMEP next cycle and if she shows up today we won't be able to follow it exactly as hubby is away on 30th August.

Off for my weekly acupuncture session now. Have a good day/evening everyone! Xx

Good afternoon!

Good luck to all who have yet to test! Fxd crossed.

For those of you who think you are out because you don't feel anything, try not to worry. No symptoms can be a really good sign. I reread my journal from my pregnancy with dd and discovered the only symptom I had was a lower backache the night before my missed period. My temp increase at ovulation was low and I had been very stressed that month. So it can happen even when you least expect it.

Afm still cramping, tired, and cervix high. Thinking I will test on Sunday at 10 dpo. Good luck and happy thoughts to those still testing this month.

I agree. My first two pregnancies I had almost zero symptoms my entire first trimester. So it's not a bad thing.

I broke and looked at my test from this morning again... I think I'm imagining an line...

Attachments

• 2014-08-21 16.32.13.jpg
    2014-08-21 16.32.13.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 2014-08-21 16.31.32.jpg
    2014-08-21 16.31.32.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics