End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Yeah sorry Rosie I don't see anything but 10dpo is still early.

Haha I know I'm crazy. Its ok after 25 months of this crap I think I'm allowed being a tiny bit crazy :)

I dont see anything either. If it's me this morning it's possible it's an evap. Sorry.

I definitely need a reality check. O I know that there isn't a line yet I 'think' I still see one.. I've gone bananas

Min- According to Mayo Clinic's Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy, pregnant ladies should keep caffeine consumption to under 200mg a day, but over 500mg a day is what has been linked to birth defects. I have to admit I'm that slightly crazy lady that cuts out caffeine in her TWW and will only allow herself a sip or two in a blue moon in the first trimester.

I've googled that egg quality question before and I found it was a total myth. I'm a late ovulater as well, CD 21-28 usually, and though my pregnancy probably failed because of chromosomal issues (could have been my egg or the sperm that won), my doctor said that I shouldn't have any problems next time. I know a lady that has super regular 42 day cycles, has 3 perfectly healthy children and no miscarriages, so there is hope for us! :)

P.S. I broke down and tested this morning at 9 dpo. I know, I'm insane, but someone I know just got a very nice positive at 9 dpo, so I figured wth. BFN. FF and I think I might have a triphasic chart (dip at 7 dpo and the temps on either side of the 7 dpo temp should be .2-.3 higher than they are) so I'm really trying not to get my hopes up. Will test Saturday, and if it is an implantation dip, I should get a BFP then. If still BFN, then at least I know and can start preparing for AF and move on to next cycle.

Haven't read everything I've missed. Just came to vent.

STILL no AF. She's so cruel making me wait! X

Haven't read everything I've missed. Just came to vent.

STILL no AF. She's so cruel making me wait! X

I'm right there with ya sister! Today or tomorrow according to FF :coffee:
I'm blaming the clomid for it this month!

I definitely need a reality check. O I know that there isn't a line yet I 'think' I still see one.. I've gone bananas

I spent over half an hour staring at my test yesterday waiting for something to appear. You're not crazy it happens. FX for tomorrow

I'm so pissed off right now.

Just went to and tested with FMU and got a bfn and when I was wiping after wards I had some spotting so that's it for this cycle. I'm so over this! Its impossible to stay positive after all this time. Obviously something's wrong. I need to go to the doctors and get tests done. So angry, I really really wanted a BFP this month!!

Even tho I know my test was bfn and I know I'm out because of the spotting this morning... This is what my test this morning looked like. This is a new type of test for me so I'm not sure. They are midstream tests. Do you guys know what I did wrong? Did I flood it maybe??or is that how these tests go?

image.jpg

Samantha, that looks a little flooded to me. They're usually not that saturated so close to the control line. Can you use a Dixie cup and try again?

Samantha. I agree the test looks flooded.
Sorry you are feeling so discouraged. Obviously you know your own body best and it is entirely possible that something is wrong but 5 cycles is still very much within the normal range and does not in itself indicate anything being wrong.
Are you sure it is pre-AF spotting and not just random spotting?

I was thinking I flooded it cos Iv never seen that before. The instructions doesn't say how long to leave it under the urine so I left it for about 5 seconds or so. I might try again but because of the spotting I had this morning I don't see much point. Just wondering what went wrong because I have 10 more of these tests to use next cycle. Thank you for looking :)

Samantha. I agree the test looks flooded.
Sorry you are feeling so discouraged. Obviously you know your own body best and it is entirely possible that something is wrong but 5 cycles is still very much within the normal range and does not in itself indicate anything being wrong.
Are you sure it is pre-AF spotting and not just random spotting?

Thanks mint :hugs: I guess I'm just being a bit over dramatic and probably the pms isn't helping that! Haha I don't know what to do, maybe I'll just keep trying for another few months before seeking doctors help, it's just so frustrating! I'll be ok in a few more days, just always so disappointing when that spotting first appears.

I know I'm not technically out till AF shows and it was only like 1 drop this morning but I always have spotting before AF so fairly certain that's what this is :(

I don't really have a lot to add at this point, just wanted to stop in and say hi! And that I'm still following along here, even though I'm in the September thread. I'm sorry for all that are feeling discouraged and out right now. I still have my FX for all of you that the witch hasn't visited yet! :) :dust:

Sorry to all those AFV has arrived and FX'D for those still waiting for their BFP. I'm feeling very much out of the game, AF still 4 days away though

Samantha we are ttc since May and I get those panic attacks thinking something must be wrong:hugs: I know 5 months is not much but if a check up will make you feel better I'd say go ahead. I went to the ob/gyn before we started but if we don't conceive in a few months I am going to run some tests. I give myself more time because we don't live together atm. Fx for you :dust:
Sorry for those who got af! Best of luck in September!:bfp:
Nothing new for me :coffee:

Btw are there any ladies from Italy? I am trying to organise our honeymoon in Rome and all info is welcome. Don't really like the offers from the traveling agency and think I can do better for less money and more suitable dates.:shrug:

Hey all, I'm back. Heavy bleeding today (same day AF would have been due) and I'm assuming I had a chemical. :cry: After crying most of the day I think I'm ready to take on the next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->