End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Morning everyone. Well my temperature dipped again this morning and had some light pink spotting when I woke up, so AF should finally arrive today!

Obviously it would have been great if she had stayed away but I'm super happy as my LP has gone from 12 to 14 days plus I have no longer had 2 days of pre AF spotting! A step in the right direction if you ask me...the acupuncture is obviously doing what it's suppose to...all I need now is for it to start improving my skin too! :thumbup:

I'm off to the September thread now but will check in here every now and again, although i'm on holiday next week so i won't be checking in before Fri 29th Aug. Have a fab week everyone and hopefully I'll see lots of BFP's when I get back! :wave:

Xx

So sorry Livvy! Wishing you your sticky bean in September! :hugs:

Samantha/Magrat - I felt like both of you after 5 months and each month after that got worse. I was convinced something was wrong with me or my hubby but now he has been checked and is normal, and my CD21 bloodworks came back normal so I think it was all in my head. Just try not to google symptoms of infertility as it will only stress you out more like it did with me and you've probably both got nothing to worry about as I'm sure your both fine! Try and find a new hobby or something to help take your mind off it and to de-stress. I got an allotment, as I find gardening so therapeutic and I also tried yoga. Both, along with the acupuncture has really helped to calm me down as I find them all so relaxing! :hugs:

Despite the spotting this morning I just did another test this arvo (this mornings test had a weird dye run? I posted a thread about it cos it was quite weird) anyway because it was a dodgy test I thought I'd do another one and something kept catching my eye so I did some tweaking lol I'm loosing the plot. I know it's nothing but can't help but hold onto a thread of hope :dohh:

image.jpg

Still testing daily....still bfn...AF is now 3 days late.... My insides are in so much turmoil, feels like i'm constantly holding my breath. Lower back is killing me...hate that all pregnancy symptoms are the same as AF!!!

Sam I completely see that !!! When you sat tweaking what do you mean ??

Bing and Livvy I'm so sorry AF arrived :( at least you know now I guess.. I don't think I'm far behind you guys :( bing thanks for your positivity too.. I really hope your right.

Emski - when I say I tweaked it I mean I put the original image (where the second line was hard to spot) into my photoshop app where you can adjust the contract and exposure etc sometimes fiddling with settings makes lines come to life! Haha

Hehe I most definitely see the second line fingers crossed it gets darker tomorrow xxxx

Good luck to everyone that's left. My temp took a nose dive this morning. I'm having severe cramping that even my teeth hurt. The :witch: is flying in momentarily.

Sorry Livvy! I hope you're able to stay strong! :hug: We're all here if you need someone to vent to :)

OK sam not so easy to tell on the original I agree something does catch your eye though but if it is a line it is super super super faint how many dpo o are you ??

I am furious! A not-so-close friend of df asked df to drive after him to the capital because he hasn't driven his motorcycle for a long time:dohh: why don't ask your brother or cousins @&€¥@#$*? and my soft hearted df signed up for 4 hour drive on our expenses :saywhat: I don't want to travel that much in the tww for nothing but the weekend is the only time we have for ourselves.:cry:

Samantha I can see that in the first image anyway! Mine was SO faint on Monday, then I did a digital test and got Pregnant 1-2 weeks, so would you try a digital test, just in case? They're expensive little things though! But I figured at least I wouldn't be squinting, moving the stick, seeing is it/isn't it etc.

Samantha I can see that in the first image anyway! Mine was SO faint on Monday, then I did a digital test and got Pregnant 1-2 weeks, so would you try a digital test, just in case? They're expensive little things though! But I figured at least I wouldn't be squinting, moving the stick, seeing is it/isn't it etc.

Thanks hun :) I don't think it's anything to be getting excited about because I had a tiny bit of spotting this morning but ill test again tomorrow and if there's still something there or something a bit more convincing I might get a digital. Oh and if there's no more spotting. But realistically don't think that's going to happen..

OK sam not so easy to tell on the original I agree something does catch your eye though but if it is a line it is super super super faint how many dpo o are you ??

Yep that's why I'm not too excited haha I could be 8-10dpo. Not sure exactly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->