End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

I'm so very sorry, Livvy! :( Like MnG said, we're here if you need to vent. :hugs:

Samantha, I can see it on the first (tweaked) pic but not on the 2nd. Fx for you that it gets darker and turns into something! :)

So sorry to all that the witch got! Down with the witch!

Good luck to the rest of you still waiting! :) I'm going to head over to the September thread now to get the newbies there logged in. Happy Friday to all! :)

Good morning,
Livvy, so sorry. Hugs. Best wishes you have a successful sept cycle.

Bing, best of luck next cycle too. Don't forget to come by here and say hi!

Em ski, how you feeling today? I've got the positive vibes for you still!

Samantha, did you take the pic within the time span? If you did, it could very well be the start of something. Only 8-10 dpo the line will be very faint... If it was way after the time window, it might be an evap so i hope that wasnt the case! Fingers crossed for you and a pos test tomorrow!

Mrs right, tell the witch to hold out!
Hi turtle!
Mint, where are you at? It DOES only take just one sperm, so you never know!

Afm.... I don't know. Had pos OPks wed and thurs.... But I'm thinking I will say yesterday was o day and start counting dpo now? I've stalked some charts and there were a handful of people with two day pos OPks and the chart showed ov on the day of the second opk. Of course I can't know for sure bc I don't temp, but that's what I'm going with..... I think I may give up and not dtd tonight lol. It's been 5 nights already, I'm thinking if its going to happen, it's going to happen.

Good luck to those getting right around the corner! Some bfps are sure to pop up soon!

Sorry to those who got af. Samantha i see it hopefully the spotting is just breakthrough spotting from implantation

Livvy - so sorry but glad to see you have a positive attitude about next cycle.
Samantha - like others I only see it on the tweak. Fx it is really there!

Jules - thanks. I know it is still technically possible. Just highly unlikely.

Thanks girls, I took the test at about 10min I think maybe less but not really expecting it to develop into anything and someone else has just told me that those tests can give evaps so it's probably just that!

Jules, sounds like you've done a great job, take a well earned break :)

Sorry to all that got AF. :(
Sam: I see it on the tweak as well! Fx'd it's the start of your BFP!

Afm: I'm 6/7 dpo and my bbs are a little tender. And I had a weird dream last night! In it I took a digital hpt and it said 14-15 weeks. Lol! If only that was true.

Same I am either 7-9 dpo so I know with all of those days tests will more than likely come back bfn you might be the same still a few days to early

Jules I feel fine today other than a bit of back ache only other thing is my boobs tend to get sore a week before af they are fine as of today

Hi. Just checking in on you all.

Livvy ~ So sorry....:hugs:

And to the rest who Af got or will get soon, here's to next month.

Those who haven't tested good luck, fxd crossed.

afm...just waiting. :coffee:

Sorry Livvy :(

Who's all testing tomorrow?

I'm taking a better test later because I'm not trusting the faint line I got on my IC

11Dpo and boobs are so sore my bra hurts, temp is still high, still no terrible mood but I had AF like cramps for like 3 minutes early early this morning so I'm not sure what to think.

Hi ladies, hope it's okay if I join you :) I am 5DPO and no real symptoms to report. We conceived our first in March of this year, sadly we had a mmc the end of May. This is our 2nd cycle trying again. I typically have a 12 day luteal phase, so trying my best to hold out until AF is due to test!!

Faint line sounds good Rosie :) hopefully it gets darker tomorrow.

Welcome NoRi and good luck :)

Hi ladies, hope it's okay if I join you :) I am 5DPO and no real symptoms to report. We conceived our first in March of this year, sadly we had a mmc the end of May. This is our 2nd cycle trying again. I typically have a 12 day luteal phase, so trying my best to hold out until AF is due to test!!
Welcome! The ladies on here are really supportive and lovely! When are you testing? : flower:

AFM: temp dip this morning :cry: starting to feel out. None of my usual week of pre AF cramping so that's a good sign.. But tired and irritable.. Which could be either :shrug: was going to do an early test Monday at 11-12 dpo but if temps don't come back up I think I will just wait until I am officially late. :dust:

Thank you :) AF should be due around the 30th, and I can never seem to wait to test. I am going to try to be patient this time, but we will see. If I start having symptoms maybe I will test at 10 or 11dpo...if not, I will probably wait until after AF is due.

Rosie - all the ladies with BFPs in another thread I am in got cramping. So not necessarily a sign of impending AF.

Welcome Nori - I am sorry for your loss. Fx you get your sticky bean soon!

So since I posted earlier I have had cramping off and on :( I had this last month, but it started at 3DPO and continued off and on until AF. Hoping this is not a bad sign :( I have read many ladies have cramping and get BFP's or BFN's...so I guess it isn't really something to hang my hat on one way or the other at this point. I will keep my fx for all of us!!!

Hello NoRi! Sorry to hear about your loss :( xxxx

Canadabear....well done for waiting till you are officially late!! I couldn't!!

AFM... Still getting BFN's .... I'm 3 days late and have a lot of cervical fluid...it's very wet and mostly clear...any ideas what this means anyone?

Welcome Nori:flower:
Rosie a line is a line fx it is darker on the new test :flower:
Looking at my app and notes I can be anywhere between 5dpo and 8 dpo. I don't know if there is any point to test on Monday. Oh the waiting and ss when there are no symptoms to spot:coffee:

So after showing the Hubby my super faint line we had a huge conversation about testing again. He's working midnights sooo we'll be waiting until Monday morning to test again so he can be there :) It's also AF's due date so we'll know either way.

Tested this morning at 10 DPO with a 3 hour urine hold. BFN again. Temp took a nose dive. I have a 14 day LP, but I'm thinking I'm probably out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->