End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Rosie, FX that your faint line gets darker! I think that's good that you're waiting for DH to be there to test again. :) I can't wait to see your update on Monday morning! :D

Starting to think my faint line was just a ghost. Really feeling like saying screw this and packing up the TTC truck and moving on to hysterectomy-ville. I can't be one of those ladies who spends 12 years trying to get pregnant. I only have so much patients.

Rosie don't give up. Fingers crossed for a BFP on Monday.

Sorry nica, still not out yet tho :hugs:

I'm cramping today too and had a tiny bit more spotting this morning :( I was going to test again this morning but was so busting I forgot and just weed without testing. Will try smu in a few more hours but with the cramping and spotting.. Don't think it's gonna be good news! :(

Just took another test with second morning urine. Was only 1 hour after FMU so could only fill half a cup of urine but I'm kinda seeing something!? Really hope these arnt dodgy tests. What do you ladies think? This was taken at exactly 10 min and I haven't tweaked it all.

image.jpg

Rosie - how old are you? Why would you get a hysterectomy? Or were you just saying that out of frustration? I hope you don't give up just yet.

Samantha! A line! A line! Test again with another brand as soon as possible!!

Omg I'm feeling so scared right now! If these tests are just dodgy I'm going to be heart broken now. I'll have to hold my urine for another couple of hours but will be going to get a FRER soon so will use my next wee on that. So scared...

OMG I TOTALLY SEE IT!!!!

Samantha I totally see that line! Question: in the last 48 have you DTD?? When I was pregnant with my son for the first two months if my hubby and I BDed I'd spot for a few days. It's because your cervix is gorged with blood. I was told it was perfectly fine but not to be to rough anymore ;)

Mintastic- 23. But with all my history, hysterectomy was brought up when I finally caved and got checked out by my OB/GYN. I have until my December cycle to get pregnant. Thinking about that kills.

Samantha - don't drink too much water! Darn. I am going to be asleep when you do your FRER... It is nearly 10pm Friday here - I forget where you are - what time is it?

What color was the spotting?

will keep you posted with that FRER. Gosh I wish I needed to pee again already

I definitely see a line Samantha!! I agree with mint. Try a diff brand of test ASAP! :) crossing my fingers for you!

I'm in Australia and it's nearly 10am Saturday morning here hehe were so ahead of everyone! It was brown spotting yesterday morning and this morning. Kind of mixed with cm too so was like a brown twinge when wiping...

I keep looking at this test and while the line there is now unquestionable, I'm starting to question if it's got colour. It kind of looks pinky/purple I think but hard to tell hmmm

What Ruby's said! Brown blood is a good or negligible sign! Tell that nasty red blood to keep away!

Don't drive yourself crazy analyzing that line. Just do a new test as soon as you have had a good long hold.

I forget how many dpo you are and I am too lazy to go back through the thread to check - remind us?

Thanks mint you always have such good sensible advice. I'm trying to just relax and not go crazy but I can't stop shaking right now.. My OH thanks I'm nuts and says why don't you just wait a few more days and see if your period comes. Um a few more days? I can't wait a few more hours!!

I'm not sure how many DPO I am. Could be 9-11dpo today so still quite early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->