End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

image.jpg

My free after 1 1/2 hour hold. I've never been so surprised excited and scared all at the same time. Of course I told oh first but then had to come and tell you ladies straight after. Still early days so I shouldn't get too excited yet but there's definitely a line!! When I started spotting yesterday I really thought id never see this and now today a line on FRER. I can't believe it. Thank you all so much xxxx

I wonder if what your experiencing with the spotting is IB? When your egg pushes further into the lining it can cause bleeding for a few days.

Thank you guys so much! I'm not sure what that brown spotting was about but I sure hope it stays away and doesn't develop into AF. Will get checked out to be safe x

Congratulations on your BFP Sam! Where in Aust are you? I'm in Adelaide

Congrats Samantha! I've had no spotting but unbelievable cramping for days, while it burrows in. The spotting most likely IB, lots of my friends have had that, some had it heavy enough to think it was af.

I'm not going to doc for another week-ish, just doing strip tests for now and watching line get darker every few days :)

Thanks :) yeah I'm going to keep testing for a couple of days to make sure it gets darker. I figure as long as there's no red spotting I should be ok, so hopefully the brown doesn't develop into anything

OK ladies ff has said possible triphasic chart 3 days ago I am not reading anything into it my temp dipped to 36.93 yesterday from 37.02 but back up to 37.00 this morning however I feel fine no symptoms what's so ever other than tmi when checking cp it feels swollen up there and slightly dry I will see what my temp does tomorrow I am still 5 days away from AF

Congratulations Sam!!!

I'm still getting BFN's but am now four days late. I'll be doubly cross when my period does come because it means I've just waited longer till I can ovulate!!!

Woohoo congrats samantha! The spotting was definitely from ib i've had it twice now with both pregnancies first time was after i got a bfp & lasted 2 days just tiny amounts of brown second time was at 8dpo dark brown & got bfp next day. Can i just ask when did you first see a faint line? Sorry i'm just being lazy to go back pages

7dpo today & early morning hours i got cramping which went from lower tummy to left side then down to lady parts i needed a pee so got up to go to toilet & had sudden sharp pain & after i had finished peeing i wiped & had a small amount of dark blood brown mixed in cm on toilet paper. Went back to bed & got up this morning & nothing just cm. i dont know if it is ib as both times i was pregnant i did have ib but dont want to get too excited either incase it doesn't mean anything but cant help & wander too early for pre af spotting & haven't dtd since 5 days ago. Anyway will keep an eye on it

BFP!!!

I tested earlier in the week and got a BFN, but when AF didn't show yesterday I thought I should test again. Got a VERY faint line, I was staring at it for an hour to see if it was actually there, so the hubby went out and got a digital test and "Pregnant 1-2 weeks"

I already have an appt on Tueday with my doctor - for results to see if I'm ovulating, I guess I am :)

Congrats sheylee!!

Well my hubs caved and brought me a test this morning :bfn: guess I'm out. I can feel it got some serious craps, foul mood, and my normal pre-AF hives. Ugh lets go September!!

Congrats Sheylee! August has been a relatively successful month so far :D

Fx for everyone moving to the September thread xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"