End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Congrats shaylee and Samantha! Yeay!!

Emski, :). Good vibes good vibes

Congrats sheylee! Sorry Rosie

Enski hope you're ok dear how come u decided this

Congrats Shaylee:flower:
Hope we see more :bfp: this month :happydance:
I haven't even bought a test. Too scared to poas early and my skin just broke a little so maybe af is on her way. I don't know why but every month I assume I am not pregnant?! Hope Mr Storky prove me wrong.

Congrats Samantha and Shaylee :yipee: Happy and healthy 9months!!

AFM: temp jump today! :happydance: here's hoping it stays going up!! would really like to do early test Monday.. But watching my temps closely and if the go down will wait until AF is officially late. :dust:

Yay Samantha & Shaylee! H&h9!

Mommy of one - if you are happy with that than I am happy for you! How old are you and how long were you trying for number two?

Woohoo congrats samantha! The spotting was definitely from ib i've had it twice now with both pregnancies first time was after i got a bfp & lasted 2 days just tiny amounts of brown second time was at 8dpo dark brown & got bfp next day. Can i just ask when did you first see a faint line? Sorry i'm just being lazy to go back pages

7dpo today & early morning hours i got cramping which went from lower tummy to left side then down to lady parts i needed a pee so got up to go to toilet & had sudden sharp pain & after i had finished peeing i wiped & had a small amount of dark blood brown mixed in cm on toilet paper. Went back to bed & got up this morning & nothing just cm. i dont know if it is ib as both times i was pregnant i did have ib but dont want to get too excited either incase it doesn't mean anything but cant help & wander too early for pre af spotting & haven't dtd since 5 days ago. Anyway will keep an eye on it

Hey :) ok so Friday morning I tested in the morning and after I tested I had some brown CM/spotting when wiping. That test had a bad dye run and even though I thought I was out because of the spotting I tested again that afternoon (Friday still) and I thought I saw a hint of something, something was catching my eye. I didn't think much of it but this morning to put my curiosity to sleep I did another internet cheapie and got a pretty clear line. I then confirmed it with a frer. I still had more brown CM/spotting this morning and this afternoon though.. No red blood just brown when wiping. Took another FRER tonight (Saturday night) and it's heaps darker already

Woohoo congrats samantha! The spotting was definitely from ib i've had it twice now with both pregnancies first time was after i got a bfp & lasted 2 days just tiny amounts of brown second time was at 8dpo dark brown & got bfp next day. Can i just ask when did you first see a faint line? Sorry i'm just being lazy to go back pages

7dpo today & early morning hours i got cramping which went from lower tummy to left side then down to lady parts i needed a pee so got up to go to toilet & had sudden sharp pain & after i had finished peeing i wiped & had a small amount of dark blood brown mixed in cm on toilet paper. Went back to bed & got up this morning & nothing just cm. i dont know if it is ib as both times i was pregnant i did have ib but dont want to get too excited either incase it doesn't mean anything but cant help & wander too early for pre af spotting & haven't dtd since 5 days ago. Anyway will keep an eye on it

Hey :) ok so Friday morning I tested in the morning and after I tested I had some brown CM/spotting when wiping. That test had a bad dye run and even though I thought I was out because of the spotting I tested again that afternoon (Friday still) and I thought I saw a hint of something, something was catching my eye. I didn't think much of it but this morning to put my curiosity to sleep I did another internet cheapie and got a pretty clear line. I then confirmed it with a frer. I still had more brown CM/spotting this morning and this afternoon though.. No red blood just brown when wiping. Took another FRER tonight (Saturday night) and it's heaps darker already

Thanks for reply i got a little brown blood mixed in cm this morning like very small amount & now back to creamy cm. had cramps yesterday like i get just before af. I did test today but only 7dpo & nothing too early i think, i'l test again tmrw & then Monday on 9dpo, it's just that bit of brown blood that giving me a little hope as have had ib both times i was pregnant & got bfp next day

Congrats Shey and Sam! Awesome news!

AFM - testing this morning and BFN. I think its 11 dpo for me. AF due Tues. I'll test again if she doesnt show.

hello ladies i think im 12 dpo the 1st couple of days think it was 3 days i had cm and they it was a bit of brown with it for the one full day i been busy in work so its been keeping me busy so i try not to think and since thursday i started having a cough and today im coughing more and runny nose a bit i feel okay like it isnt a bad flu i have been slugish tho :( i order a preg test and it was out of stock and wanted my other half to pop to shop but he had work so i will be testing tomorrow.

Congrats Samantha and sheylee!!

Sorry Rosie...hopeful next month is ours.

Still waiting for more BFPs! Fxd for the rest of you girls!

:dust:

Ok I'm off to do my second test of the day. I either want my period or to be pregnant....NEITHER IS WORSE because I have to wait longer till ovulation. Stupid body. :( Why am I getting BFN's but not getting AF?!

Are you sure you are actually late Lou? Are your cycles always the same length? Did you come off birth control recently or anything?

Good luck Louoscar! Keep testing and I hope to see your post of your pos test pic!

Yeah, came off the pill 3 cycles ago. Last two times I've been on time. I could just be having a very messed up cycle. So annoying. I didn't do temping or anything like that so I really have no idea what is going on!!

Yeah it can take 6 cycles or more sometimes for some folks to regulate after the pill so it is harder to predict when AF is actually due.
But I hope you really are late and just not showing up on tests yet!

I decided not to do another test and wait till the morning. If I was to be pregnant...is it ok to have sex in the early stages? :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->