End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Samantha and Shey, congrats to you both!!! So happy for you! :happydance:

Zoe, welcome and good luck! :hi:

Sorry to all that AF got. :(

Sounds like some really promising signs from a lot of you that are left! Yay! :)

congratulations samantha and sheylee! So happy for you both. Nothing new for me at 6dpo...wishing I had some symptoms to report. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Hi, ladies, first time on this board, hope you don't mind! I'm confused right now and need some input! Here's my story: I had a surprise pregnancy (we used protection each time except once) straight off birth control that ended in miscarriage at six weeks in June. Then had a period "on time" for the first time in my life at July 16, but I'm pretty certain that was an anovulatory cycle after the MC. We decided after the MC that we would start TTC. I have always had irregular cycles, anywhere from 6 weeks to 5 months, so I started using OPKs after I came off the pill just so I would know when to expect AF. That's when I knew I should test with the first pregnancy, b/c AF was a day late. This cycle, I had two positive OPKs, one around 530pm Aug 8, and one at about 4am August 9. So I should be about 14dpo today, right? I have been mildly crampy this whole past week. I also have had random spotting several times this cycle, which I have never had before. Thought AF was here at 12dpo b/c I had some reddish CM on toilet paper, but it turned brown and disappeared in a couple hours and I've had nothing since. Tested and still have a BFN. Any thoughts? I'm getting anxious.

Good luck mumtosam, sounds like you're in with a good chance.

Magrat - my face started breaking out on Thursday like it always does before AF, thought it meant I was probably out but obviously not!

Goodluck to the ladies testing this week. More BFPs! Xx

Hi, ladies, first time on this board, hope you don't mind! I'm confused right now and need some input! Here's my story: I had a surprise pregnancy (we used protection each time except once) straight off birth control that ended in miscarriage at six weeks in June. Then had a period "on time" for the first time in my life at July 16, but I'm pretty certain that was an anovulatory cycle after the MC. We decided after the MC that we would start TTC. I have always had irregular cycles, anywhere from 6 weeks to 5 months, so I started using OPKs after I came off the pill just so I would know when to expect AF. That's when I knew I should test with the first pregnancy, b/c AF was a day late. This cycle, I had two positive OPKs, one around 530pm Aug 8, and one at about 4am August 9. So I should be about 14dpo today, right? I have been mildly crampy this whole past week. I also have had random spotting several times this cycle, which I have never had before. Thought AF was here at 12dpo b/c I had some reddish CM on toilet paper, but it turned brown and disappeared in a couple hours and I've had nothing since. Tested and still have a BFN. Any thoughts? I'm getting anxious.

Hi and welcome! I am so sorry for your loss. I too had a MC in June. I know it's really common to have spotting after MC. I have and I ran into my OB at costco of all places and she said it was normal for the first few cycles. As far as the negative tests i think it could be a few things.
- you O later than you thought. I had a cycle earlier this year before MC where I didn't O (according to temp) until almost three days after positive OPK. Do you temp? That
Would put you more like 9dpo and could be IB.

- You can get a positive OPK and not ovulate. I have heard it's normal to have a few cycles after MC without O.

Hopefully your body will let you know soon!!! The wait is killer it know. I am 7dpo today and can't wait until next weekend to test.

Congratulations sheylee! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.
12 dpo today and a not surprising BFN. Expecting AF in two days, will test again in three if she's late!

Hi and welcome! I am so sorry for your loss. I too had a MC in June. I know it's really common to have spotting after MC. I have and I ran into my OB at costco of all places and she said it was normal for the first few cycles. As far as the negative tests i think it could be a few things.
- you O later than you thought. I had a cycle earlier this year before MC where I didn't O (according to temp) until almost three days after positive OPK. Do you temp? That

- You can get a positive OPK and not ovulate. I have heard it's normal to have a few cycles after MC without O.

Hopefully your body will let you know soon!!! The wait is killer it know. I am 7dpo today and can't wait until next weekend to test.
Thanks, Kazy! I've only used OPKs since April and only ovulated twice since then, and once resulted in pregnancy, so I suppose I don't know for sure when I ovulate in relation to the positives and could have ovulated later. I don't temp bc I work nights 3 times a week, so I don't sleep on any kind of schedule that would allow temping at the same time each day. I'm beginning to wonder if I even ovulated at all, but the cramping tells me somethings up. So frustrating!

Don't really feel af coming, but don't really feel pregnant either..I guess we'll see. 11 dpo today so only 3 days left until af is due.

Thanks, Kazy! I've only used OPKs since April and only ovulated twice since then, and once resulted in pregnancy, so I suppose I don't know for sure when I ovulate in relation to the positives and could have ovulated later. I don't temp bc I work nights 3 times a week, so I don't sleep on any kind of schedule that would allow temping at the same time each day. I'm beginning to wonder if I even ovulated at all, but the cramping tells me somethings up. So frustrating!

It is soooo frustrating at times!
This cycle I actually had a positive OPK the same day as my temp rise. Which means it came after I Od. No idea what's up with that? Guess my body is still out if whack from MC too. :/

Morning ladies!
I couln't sleep this night and it is going to be a long day.
Thanks for giving me hope Samantha!
Nica we are on the same boat:wacko: I am 7-10 dpo. Still too early to test but no real symptoms for af or bfp. I have the occasional mild cramps and a zit but that doesn't mean I am out right?
:dust: to all

Morning ladies!
Nica we are on the same boat:wacko: I am 7-10 dpo. Still too early to test but no real symptoms for af or bfp. I have the occasional mild cramps and a zit but that doesn't mean I am out right?

I really haven't had any cramping, just a few twinges for a few minutes that could gas pains. I'm getting a zit here and there around my hairline, but I got the same while pregnant. I'm one of those unfortunate souls that pregnancy is not kind to. I'm just confused and don't know what's going on. Just wanting to know one way or the other at this point, but obviously we would much prefer a BFP this cycle with a healthy baby :)

Morning ladies!

I really haven't had any cramping, just a few twinges for a few minutes that could gas pains. I'm getting a zit here and there around my hairline, but I got the same while pregnant. I'm one of those unfortunate souls that pregnancy is not kind to. I'm just confused and don't know what's going on. Just wanting to know one way or the other at this point, but obviously we would much prefer a BFP this cycle with a healthy baby :)
Oh give a :bfp: anytime! I will be happy to get morning sickness zits whatever it brings :blush:

Morning ladies!

Oh give a :bfp: anytime! I will be happy to get morning sickness zits whatever it brings :blush:

haha with my miscarriage, I had to wash my hair with dish soap for weeks, was the only thing that would make my hair brushable.

Morning ladies wow this thread moves fast i got some catching up to do but for now just an update 8dpo bfn this morning will test again tmrw

Welcome to the new ladies & good luck to everyone testing or waiting to test

Welcome to everyone new!!

Another BFN for me this morning....

What is the September thread called?

I had a very vivid dream that my bfn from 2 days ago was on top of the trash bin and I went to take out the garbage and found that it was actually a bfp! And now I can't sleep and just was woken up to pee (which is unusual for me). I am wanting to take another test but only have 1 left and wanted to wait until Thursday when af is due, this is going to be so hard to wait that long!!

Welcome to everyone new!!

Another BFN for me this morning....

What is the September thread called?

Hi Lou, the September thread is "Mid-End of September Testing Party (continued from August thread) - Join Me!" I'm sorry you keep getting BFN's but also no AF! :( Super frustrating for sure. :/

I had a very vivid dream that my bfn from 2 days ago was on top of the trash bin and I went to take out the garbage and found that it was actually a bfp! And now I can't sleep and just was woken up to pee (which is unusual for me). I am wanting to take another test but only have 1 left and wanted to wait until Thursday when af is due, this is going to be so hard to wait that long!!

Wow that's amazing holding out until Thursday!

Hey everyone!

I'm about 8/9 dpo. I've been taking the ic hpt's I got with my opks for the past couple days.. Lol but all have been BFN's, until this morning. I looked at it at about 15 mins which is past the limit(I set it off to the side and forgot to look), but I swear there is a super light line! There were no lines even after they dried on the other ones I took. I might just be wishing it there, but I'll test again tomorrow and hope it gets darker.

I posted the pics in the pregnancy test gallery. If you feel like checking them out and letting me know what you all think! Thanks :)

Wow that's amazing holding out until Thursday!

It's going to be very difficult, but I work everyday and will just stay active with my 2 girls to help keep my mind off of it. I know I might cave and take it early just to see but I hope I stick it out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->