End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Blizzy, I have two girls and we are trying for no3 also! I see your girls are 24 months apart, mine are 23 :)
Good luck this cycle, hope you can hold out until Thursday, we will try to encourage your willpower

I am 14 dpo, I don't chart so that's a guess based on average cycle. AF dye on Wednesday, I use an app to keep check, but cramping today... Which is not a good sign. I am not testing early, I font like seeing the bfn... If AF doesn't dhow I will test but the two week wait is hideous, we never did tis with our first, we weren't in a hurry and it just happened.

Good luck to everyone.

Good luck havingmyfirst...
Hope AF stays away so you can test and see those lines :)

Ok everyone. Church time, see you all later
My three yr old insists on bringing her fur real friend doggie today. For those of you who don't know, it is a dog that moves and barks and all that jazz. I'm planning on having her leave it in the car but I know she'll have a tantrum. What's worse for church, a barking dog or tantrum?? I'm sure the noisy dog won't be as noisy as my 1 yr old..... Everyone is used to my noisy family uh!

Jules - probably too late now but is there a way to turn the dog off/take out batteries?

I have a frer stitting in my top drawer screaming at me :test: :haha: was going to test tomorrow.. But slight temp dip this morning and some mild cramping has started.. So trying to hold out until Wednesday at the earliest. If not longer.. If I can and AF stays away.. :dust:

Ha mint! Yes we can do that but she knows it's off, we can't fool her.... Doggie didnt end up in church, so all good :)
Always too much excitement ( aka drama) around here

8DPO here. I'm trying so hard to wait until at least Saturday. I hope I can make it!!

7dpo and waiting to test until 11 dpo, so thursday. Preparing myself for a BFN because my symptoms are so different than last month's chemical. But I am only 7dpo and last month most of my sxs started at 9dpo. Holding out hope! Can't wait to see some :bfp:'s here!

15dpo now, BFN on FRER and still no AF. Ugh...seriously...really wondering if I even ovulated now. I decided to have some wine when we go out for dinner tonight!

Hi girls! Just checking in. Hoping to see some BFPs soon!

Ruby~ fxd it's a bfp for you!

To all of you girls still waiting...

:dust:

Yay ruby, can't wait to see the new test :) hopefully that line darkens. When I got that super faint line on the internet cheapie it took a good 8-10min to show up so I think if it's really early it can sometimes take a while to show x

Well 7dpo today and nothing new really. Some twinges of cramping and soreness in bbs, but nothing steady. I don't know if I can handle the disappointment of a bfn if I test early.. Trying to stay strong. Hope everyone is well this evening.. Drjo-af hasn't arrived so hopefully that's a good sign, you aren't out yet! Fx

12 dpo, BFN this morning, waiting til 14 dpo probably and then will test again, some minor cramping that lasted 15-20 mins, so wearing a pad now just in case. Figure it's only a matter of time now :(

Morning!
Ruby can't wait for the new test :bfp:
Hope all bfn turn into bfp in a couple of days!
I am 8-11 dpo and not ready to test. My throat is slightly sore. We met some friends last weekend and one of the girls was sick. Maybe I got it from her. Damn if you are sick don't mingle:growlmad:
My nipples are a bit sore as they are a day ot two before af but I am not cramping.:wacko:

9dpo tested & bfn i think i'm out af due in 3/4 days so something would've shown by now but it's ok i will just wait for af now.

Rooting for rest of you though good luck to all still waiting to test

Af due Wed, think I am 14dpo... I was so determined to wait until/if I was late but tested this morning and BFN. I'm so annoyed at myself for not waiting.

Since I tested have minor cramps so think AF inevitably will arrive on time.

On to September.

I'm going to book a doctors appt and see if they will be kind and do a bloodtest. I can't stand all this waiting!!! I'm constantly on edge.

I have so much CM that I have to keep going to the toilet wherever I am and checking if its AF or not!!!! Grrr.

Hopefully you get se answers Lou.

Had a temp dip below coverline today. :( only 9dpo but I may be out too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back