End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Wishing everyone good luck on getting their BFP!

Thanks everyone! I am 9/10 dpo today and the tests are definitely positive!! I am so excited :) and shocked. DH had that infection so we almost didn't make it in time to bd this month, then only bd once before O. Maybe saving the sperm for a long time is why it worked. First time we ever tried that lol. I posted this mornings test in the pregnancy test gallery. :)

Congrats rubys!
Kazy fx'd that's an implantation dip not impending AF!

Congrats rubysmommy! Yeay! ( posted on your test post, they look great!)

Good morning to everyone else! Monday funday, hope this brings a week of lots of positives tests! Good luck to all testing in a few days. I totally want to test but I am WAY early lol!

Anyhow, kinda preoccupied this morning. My good friend ( 34 wks preggo) went to hospital with really high bp last night and had an emergency c section early this am. So have been texting throughout the night and morning, gonna be very tired with my kiddos today. Praying Her little baby girl doesn't have to stay in the NICU too long, but I'm thinking at least a few weeks.
For those of you gals who had bfps this month, praying you have a healthy and FULL pregnancy. Growing those babies is truly a miracle and I wish you the best of health.

Anyhow, just kinda overwhelmed by her sudden delivery... Kinda sidetracked this morning. Hope you ladies are all doing well

Grats ruby and I hope your friend and her little girl is OK Jules

I hope her baby girl has only a short NICU stay, my SIL on Saturday delivered her twins via emergency C-section at 26 weeks and 6 days. They are so tiny!! One needed oxygen but the other was breathing on his own. They seem to be very strong little babies but will still end up being in the NICU for a LONG time until they can go home. It's amazing how far the medical field has come to take care of preemies!

Wow 26 weeks! Holy cow. Yeah my friend was hoping to make it to 36 wks to give the baby's lungs a better shot, but didn't make it :(. Her girl is premature, but not horribly, so Im sure the baby will be fine, just will need some help feeding and breathing for a couple weeks....
It just sends a shiver through ya when these babies come too early. But yes, medical interventions for babies these days are amazing! Really makes me appreciate my 41+ week births, even though I was complaining about it then at the time.

Hope those twinsies do well and can be home with their family sooner rather than later. God bless those babies!

Good morning ladies! Just wanted to check in and say hi. I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! :)

Ruby's, I'm so excited for you! Congrats!!! Those lines are looking great, definitely a bfp for you! :happydance:

Jules, I'm sorry to hear about your friend, I'm sure you're very stressed and worried about her and her little girl. I'm very glad to hear that she was born healthy though, and that your friend is ok. Fx that she doesn't have to be in the NICU for very long. My niece was in the NICU when she was born and I know how scary and stressful that can be. Sounds like you're a great friend, staying up throughout the night texting with/about her. I'm sure she appreciates you a lot! I hope your day goes smoother than you're anticipating! :hugs:

Blizzy, 26 weeks! Wow! I had a friend whose baby was born at 28 weeks I believe and she was in the NICU for quite some time. Thankfully she's a very happy and healthy little girl now. I'm glad to hear that they're strong little ones though, and that's amazing that one is already breathing on his own! Wonderful! I hope they defy the odds and don't have to stay in the NICU for very long either. :) And congrats to you, auntie! :)

Hope everyone has a good day, and I'm still keeping an eye on this thread, hoping to see lots more bfp's soon! Good luck, everyone! :)

CONGRATS RUBY!! :yipee:

AFM: :witch: got me right no time-- looks like I am always having a 11 day lutenal phase.. not going to TTC again until after Christmas.. Sending everyone :dust: and FX for more BFP's.. :flower:

Awww, boo! Sorry the witch got you, Canada! :( I hope your next cycle trying is your lucky one! :)

All the best to your friend Jules, and your SIL Blizzy. Even though it's so scary to have a premature baby in the NICU the outcome is usually good! My sister had a 2.5 pounder who was in the NICU for a month, and now he's a healthy and beautiful 7 year old.

Congrats on the BFP Ruby! Can't wait to see more on this thread. Hopefully I'll get to post mine on Thursday :)

Congrats Ruby wishing u a very h&h 9 months that's amazing i remember u feeling you didn't have much of a chance with dh being unwell. I think i might try the saving the sperm & just dtd once or twice before ovulation

Jules congrats on arrival of ur freinds bubba i'm sure like the others have said babies in good hands & will be home in good health soon

Sorry for those who are getting bfn or feeling out i'v tested again this evening & bfn but taking a 2 month break so hopefully will still be following ladies in sept thread so i can keep up once i'm back to ttc

Good luck to those still waiting to test

Congratulations RubysMom!!!!

I'm going to test again in the morning...I'm also going to the doctors to beg for a blood test.

Sorry the witch found you Canada :(

AF due for me today but temp still high. Think she's just teasing me :( expecting my temp drop tomorrow but will test if it's still high! FX'd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->