End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Thank you everyone! I'm super excited :) just trying to get it to sink in lol.

Sorry about your friend's baby Jules. I hope she is out of nicu soon! I had a 41 week pregnancy too. I would much rather be overdue! So scary to have your baby so early.

Sorry AF got you canada. Good luck when you start trying again!

Hi Ruby - I see you're in MN too. I live in the northern suburbs, how about you?

Sorry the witch found you Canada :(

AF due for me today but temp still high. Think she's just teasing me :( expecting my temp drop tomorrow but will test if it's still high! FX'd!

Mrs Right this sounds so promising! Post as soon as you test! :thumbup:

hello:wave:

wandered into this thread and realized how many people were around the same DPO as me (6DPO today) - so THIS is where i should have been hanging out??!:haha:

am trying to hold out on testing, but we'll see!:blush:

Hey jumpingo!
Yeah, I'm 4 dpo ( ish I don't know for sure) so we will wait it out with you! I do test early, trying to not start until 10 dpo.

Congrats on the recent wedding wahOo!

Hey gals...Working on ttc and its been almost a year. This time is only the seccond time Ive had any symptoms. First time I had a bunch and then AF showed up :( This time Im 16dpo and AF is 4 days late if this month was a 28 cycle as sometimes its 32 but never over. And this is also the first time ive gotten the roadmap of blue veins and its crazy looking lol. Been very tired with a stiff lower back and tight feeling tummy when i try to suck it in. So Im praying each day and hope AF never shows. Going to test on wednesday to see if anything shows up. We cant wait to have our first special one :) Trying to not get my hopes up too much just in case. Each time I see a tiny bit of spotting I pray that much harder AF stays away. Lots of baby dust to everyone out there trying. Its very hard when it takes a while. But when it happens it will be such a blessing.

Good luck orionfox. Sounds very promising! Such good will power you have x

Thanks...oh its been very hard. Back when we first started I went test crazy lol. This time was the first time we used an opk and I just relaxed about it and tried to not stress myself out. Its been trying my patience lol. So its killing me waiting lol.

Thanks...oh its been very hard. Back when we first started I went test crazy lol. This time was the first time we used an opk and I just relaxed about it and tried to not stress myself out. Its been trying my patience lol. So its killing me waiting lol.

I'd just test, if negative, most likely, af is coming and then you're not thinking what if, what if. Going to make it worse if you wait and it's still negative. BTDT.

Due to a small last paycheck, I have to wait until weds as that is when I get paid next :( Otherwise I so would.

So DH just said he wants to just see what happens for a while.. No full on TTC just ntnp! So might join September thread just in case :blush:

Good luck Orion, I hope you get your BFP. Let us know what happens either way!

Welcome to the new ladies :wave:
Gongrats on the :bfp: and boooo for the witch
I haven't tested yet but got some dull cramps last evening that are gone now. Don't know if I want to wait or just see the bfn and move on. I am 9-12 dpo-ish so if I test tomorrow with fmu the result will be fairly accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->