• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Hey jumpingo!
Yeah, I'm 4 dpo ( ish I don't know for sure) so we will wait it out with you! I do test early, trying to not start until 10 dpo.

Congrats on the recent wedding wahOo!

thanks! we've actually been married on paper for a year as of this weekend, but didn't have the wedding until later. when i joked about double the anniversaries, he acted like that was just too much, but as this weekend gets closer, it seems like he's holding on to our paper-signing day more than he originally said he would (awww:flower:....haha)

he's been really stressed at work lately though, so we'll probably just stay home and be lazy all weekend:blush::dohh:

Orionfox your symptoms sound very promising! Can't wait to see your result!!

AFM: I went to the Dr and she said to come back in a week for a blood test if nothing shows up. I wasn't very impressed with the Dr because she actually said the words 'I'm sure you will get your positive in the next week'. She can't say that!!

Didn't test this morning incase Dr was going to test for me...so I might just pop upstairs and do one now!!

Welcome jumpingo and Orion!

Mrs ~ waiting on your bfp!

Magrat and the rest of the girls waiting, fxd for you all!

Canada ~ glad you are sticking around O:)

Lou ~ how frustrating that a dr can be that way! Let us know when you test

:dust:

I just got my bfp!! #3 is on the way!! I was going to hold out until af due date on Thursday but just couldn't wait, I am so excited!!

I just got my bfp!! #3 is on the way!! I was going to hold out until af due date on Thursday but just couldn't wait, I am so excited!!

Congrats Blizzy! Happy and healthy 9 :)

Thanks MommytoLBG but I think I am out. The cramps kicked in and I feel pms-y :cry:
Lou how can you dr act like that:dohh: Hope you get your bfp and don't need to see her again

Congratulations Blizzy!! So happy for your BFP. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy x

Hi ladies!! :hi:

My name is Laura, my husband and I have been married for nearly a year now but been together for 5. We have 1 LO (Noah aged 2 and a half) and we are currently TTC#2. This is my first month trying and I am currently at around 10dpo. the :witch: is due to arrive on Fri/Sat and I have been getting those symptoms that could be either PMS or new bubba related! :dohh:

I bought some of those early detector pregnancy strips that are cheap from Amazon but all coming up :bfn: atm :nope: Just been and bought a twin pack FRER but couldn't help myself and done one...:bfn:

My chart doesn't look good as my temp has dropped these passed 2 days but I got spotting on Sunday which was around 7dpo so thought it could have been IB :shrug: Also had some major tiredness, very painful cramps, nausea, food aversions and dizziness every time I stand up too quick.

I hope we have a bubba getting snuggled down in there but starting to think after the :bfn: so close to AF being due that its more likely to be the :witch: on her way!

xx

Congrats, Blizzy! So happy for you! :happydance:

Welcome to all the new ladies! FX for you all, I hope this is your month!

Lou, that's crazy that she said that! How frustrating. I agree that I hope you don't have to go back to her when you do get your bfp.

Good luck to all the ladies still left! :dust:

Another BFN. I will definitely not go back to that Dr...

Congrats Blizzy and 1337. Can't believe how many BFP's this month!!!

I'm worried that I'm getting my hopes up because AF isn't here and I don't feel like she's coming. I've read stories about people who don't get their BFP's straight away. This is dangerous. I'm going to be really devastated when I get AF. :'(

AF for me today. At least she was right in time. Onward to September.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->