• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Congrats blizzy and 1337!! How early did you guys test?

You guys are giving me hope. I'm 10dpo today and trying so hard to not test!! It's driving me crazy.

Yay Blizzy and 1337!!! Love seeing these :bfp:'s. Can you girls summarize your symptoms and say when you tested? (for all us symptom spotting POAS addicts) :winkwink: :dance: :wohoo:

:headspin::headspin: Just sitting here waiting for AF to arrive. Any other month I would be happy she didnt arrive during the work day. But since ttc...just want to move on with my life! :winkwink:

Yay Blizzy and 1337!!! Love seeing these :bfp:'s. Can you girls summarize your symptoms and say when you tested? (for all us symptom spotting POAS addicts) :winkwink: :dance: :wohoo:

Congrats on the new bfp's :)

I tested on 14dpo, the day af was due. I was absolutely exhausted from about 8-11dpo, that was all (so not really noticeable other than thinking I was sleeping badly/being lazy) and had cramps 13dpo that I was positive were af coming. They continued until the afternoon on 14dpo but there was no sign of af, usually it would start in the morning. So I tested, just to rule it out really, and got a very faint positive (afternoon so not fmu). The following morning's fmu test was much darker so I assume it would've been the same or similar if I had done it on the morning of 14dpo.

Congrats blizzy and leet!

They say good things come in threes right....

BFP!

Postimage isn't working right now - what's another site I can put the photo on to show it here?

Oh and supposedly I am 8dpo but I think that is wrong. If that is true my Hubby's swimmers survived five days. Also it is a clear positive. Only symptoms are bloating and beige/brownish cm. Plus light cramping on my left side a few days ago.

Mint just go reply advanced and you can attach it that way. Have you got a BFP to show us as well???!! :)

Oh also... Sorry for multiple posts but I am considered high risk for MC due to a genetic condition so please pray I have a sticky one! Thanks and baby dust to all still waiting!!

Omg I just saw your reply. It is a BFP?!? Yay yay yay yay!! You must have Od earlier and be more like 10dpo I think. Wow what a wonderful surprise for you :)

Oh and supposedly I am 8dpo but I think that is wrong. If that is true my Hubby's swimmers survived five days. Also it is a clear positive. Only symptoms are bloating and beige/brownish cm. Plus light cramping on my left side a few days ago.

MINT... MY GIRL! Wahoo! So awesome! Get that test on here!! So happy for ya!!!:happydance:

I drank a lot this weekend because I was sure I was out... Hope I didn't mess anything up.

Omg goodness mint!! Congrats!! Praying for a sticky bean for you. Woo!

I'm always on mobile. Go to desktop version. Then reply. Then click advanced reply :) we wanna see it!!! Yay so exciting

Mint I had a couple of drinks the day before my BFP too because I was sure I was out. I'm sure were fine :) just super healthy from now on x

Hi Mrs B. Sorry Megan...

Congrats as well 1337!

This is good sign for the rest of you!

And Mint I drank a lot with our first one (New Years party) and got the bfp a week later. Didn't expect to be pregnant. She is a healthy 13 year old.

Congrats 1337 and mint! So happy to hear about your BFP mint after you being so sure you were out, will be praying for a sticky one!
Sorry to those who have AF.

Another high temp for me this morning but BFN. I'm 2 days late and 15DPO. Want that BFP so bad but really I just want to know either way atm! No symptoms here but I'm starting to get sick :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->