• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Congrats to all the new BFP's...im eagerly awaiting to find out tomorrow if it happens for me too :) Today im having the egg white cm and slight stiff back and tight feeling tummy when I suck it in, so im staying possitive. And the blue veins havent gone away :) Im officially on day 33 of my cycle and I have never been past 32 and its not often i go past 28. So each day AF doesnt show gives me that extra glimmer of hope. The first time i had "symptoms" they went away as soon as AF was expected. This time they havent. Im hoping the lots of egg white to snot like cm is a really really good sign :) sucks that I have to wait all day tomorrow until I go shopping to find out. Oh well if i am it will be a very pleasant surprise. Baby dust to all of us ttc :)

Congrats blizzy and 1337!! How early did you guys test?

You guys are giving me hope. I'm 10dpo today and trying so hard to not test!! It's driving me crazy.

I was 12 dpo, I was going to wait until af was due but decided to just take a test and see!

Yay Blizzy and 1337!!! Love seeing these :bfp:'s. Can you girls summarize your symptoms and say when you tested? (for all us symptom spotting POAS addicts) :winkwink: :dance: :wohoo:

I tested 8 dpo and got a bfn (just wanted to see if 6 days before af I would get a positive) and then 12 dpo got my bfp with an frer. I was experiencing very sore bbs, had lower back pain 8dpo, 10 dpo experienced some cramping/twinges hard to describe, and super tired the last few days and lovely blue veins all over bbs. I also had a temp rise on 7dpo which may have been nothing but it was noticeable enough for me to take my temp which I don't normally do.

Congratulations blizzy! Maybe it's in the MN water, lol

We have a running joke at work to not drink the water unless you want to get pregnant. One of my coworkers just had a baby last Friday so it is consistent to say that someone is always pregnant in our office!!

Thanks everyone!
I ran out and bought a digi since then.

Jules - (re your other post) I took the dollar store one first - it says to read between 2 minutes and 10mins. It was still blank at 2mins but very clear positive at 4mins.

https://tinypic.com/r/24d3klf/8

haha Blizzy maybe we all need to come to your work and drink that baby water!

congrats blizzy, 1337, and mint!! I am 9 dpo, today some minor cramping off and on. Bbs achy off and on for 2 days now....but not tender to the touch, comes in waves. Occasional pinching feeling in lower abdomen. Anyone else had something similar before not? I keep thinking it is my mind playing tricks on me.

OMG, Mint! Yay! Congrats!!! I literally gasped out loud when I read your post! I'm so happy for you! :happydance: :happydance: FX so tightly that it's a sticky bean for you! I can't get the pic that you posted to open though. :(

Sorry I am having so much trouble with the pic!

https://i60.tinypic.com/24d3klf.jpg

Woohoo! That pic works-congrats!! Are digital meant to be more or less sensitive than the others?

Hi ladies. much to my surprise I had a solid BFP!:bfp:

I only took dollar store tests and mine look pretty much identical to yours mint. :) And I'm 10 DPO if FF is correct.

Also, called my dr. who wanted me to go in for blood work this evening since I had a MC in June. Should have HCG results in the AM!!

Ahhh, another bfp!!! Congrats, Kazy!!!! So happy for you as well!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Yeay! This is an awesome week guys! Congrats all! Woohoo! Who else is testing in the next couple days?

Yeay! This is an awesome week guys! Congrats all! Woohoo! Who else is testing in the next couple days?

i'm trying to hold off until monday, but not sure with all this excitement that i will make it until then!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->