• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

I'm testing Sunday ( 10 dpo). Want totest together?

have kinda committed to testing on the 1st, but i will definitely be the "no wait until sunday!" voice of reason for you :winkwink: until sunday morning, at which point i will switch to the :test: voice!

Good luck Orion!
I'm waiting a few days for AF to turn up before I test again. Will test Saturday if she hasn't arrived yet, which would be 5 days late

Thanks...its going to be hard to think at work tomorrow when its test day lol. Bad enough Im in the babies room at the daycare all day tomorrow lol. Will let everyone know what the result is.

Yay! Congrats l337, mint and Kazy!! So happy for you all!

Blizzy: there is always someone in my family or friends group that is pregnant. I just found out my sil is due in March.

I tested starting at 5dpo-7 all bfn's. Then got a faint positive at 8dpo. I didn't really have any symptoms except it was a little more uncomfortable letting dd nurse, but that happens with AF too. I've been feeling nauseas for the past couple days, probably bc I now know for sure. I'm happy to suffer through morning sickness if it means a healthy baby!

Congrats ladies who got BFPs, I'm moving on to September...AF got me :(

Wow.. So many bfps!! Congrats!!

Mint: fix everything this is your sticky bean!! :yipee:

Sorry for those the witch got :dust:

Mint, I am so happy for you! Wishing you a sticky bean and happy 9 :hugs:
So many bfp :happydance:
Nica sorry the witch got you
Afm I am booking my honeymoon today! We are going to Rome so hope a short flight is ok while ttc. Maybe a vacation is all we neeed:shrug:

Congrats to all the ladies who got bfp :) AFM temp took big drop so I expect AF tomorrow bang on time so I am off to September

Wow Mint!! Congratulations and you really didn't think you had a chance this cycle!! I'm so happy for you!! Congrats to everyone else as well!!

AFM: I'm still waiting for AF or a positive. Still no real symptoms of either!! I'm between 17 and 19 DPO.

The app I use has got so fed up of me not entering a period that it's removed the bits it said I was fertile from last cycle and has moved me on to my next cycle!!

Huge congrats Mintastic! And to everyone else who got new BFP's, there's so many! :D

AFM: I'm still waiting for AF or a positive. Still no real symptoms of either!! I'm between 17 and 19 DPO.

We're in the same boat, Lou. I'm 18 dpo according to OPKs. Last tested on Sunday...BFN. No AF either. I'm beginning to assume I just didn't actually o.

Congrats to all those with BFPs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"