End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Thanks everyone.
Magrat - I think the flight should be fine. I am supposed to go on a five hour flight on Saturday. I always thought you only can't fly at the end of third tri?

Emski - don't count yourself out yet. I was totally convinced AF was coming with a big temp drop and everything - I guess it was implantation?

I have heard the same Mint. They say it can be uncomfortable with morning sickness but thats all. Oh and I would get flight socks just it case. Have fun on your trip:thumbup: We just payed our and I am very excited:happydance:
As shallow as it is I enjoy how big my bb are pre af :rofl:

Thanks Mint :) I bet you are so happy hope you have a amazing trip I don't feel like af is coming I have no symptoms what so ever not even my normal sore boobs my temp did was not below the cover line I think I just took the dip as sure sign my period is going to start tomorrow.

My period normally shows up in the morning so if she is not around by the afternoon I will take a test :)

Congrats on all the BFP's! So exciting.

I just tested on 10dpo, big fat negative on a FRER. AF is due Sunday or Monday so I'm feeling out, even though I've had some strange symptoms. Lots of twinges/cramps, sore boobs, acne when I never break out pre AF, and peeing every hour on the hour yesterday. Woke up this morning kinda thinking it would be a BFP, especially since I had a chemical last month. Feeling kinda gutted..

Aw, you are still 5-6 days before AF! That's early Hun. Hang in there... You may be surprised. I've seen lots of surpise bfp flying around these days :)

Trying soo hard to hope that this isnt AF finally starting :( Since last night I seem to be having lots of light red/brown...however I still have the blue veins, very stiff back and tight feeling tummy. Im also still tired and feel like something is up. So Im trying hard to not be doubtful. But it doesnt seem like a typical AF and I never have symptoms prior. Also the last time I had "symptoms" as soon as AF started they went away....but not this time as of yet. So Im crossing my fingers for test day this evening and maybe its something good. Otherwise its time to buy another OPK and try for sept :(

Mint- I flew to India 6-8 weeks with my first pregnancy. Aside from annoying the people next to me by going to the bathroom all the time it was totally fine!

Fx Emski! And hang in there everyone who is sure AF will show - you never know!

I will have to google "flight socks" as I am not sure what those are - like slippers maybe?

Mint - flight socks are socks designed to help with circulation flow so they're quite tight and usually knee high although you can get bigger or smaller ones depending on your needs. They're hard to get on and off and I've never worn them but I've been told they're quite comfy!

Orion - I hope that isn't AF coming! :babydust:

FX'd to Emski and Whit!

I'm testing again Saturday :)

Yeah I have a high feeling its AF :( Going to still test later to know for sure. But from everything Ive read from those who have used Pre-Seed Im going to pick some of that magical stuff and hopefully that will do the trick. So I may end up having to join the sept crew and it will then have been a year of us trying.

Orion, I'm sorry that you feel that it's AF arriving and that you're out. Don't give up hope yet though, you never know! I also just noticed your wedding date in your signature, we got married on the same day! How cool! Maybe we can be bump buddies next month as well as wedding buddies, if you truly end up being out this month. :)

Yep tested and big BFN :( Will test again in the morning since i did test late today. But it looks like Im joining the sept crew. But hopefully with Pre-Seed and multivitamins it will give us the boost we need. That's awesome Turtle...yeah that would be neat.

Tested with fmu at what I think is 11-14dpo and I think I saw a shadow of a second line. Is the test bad or it is so light because it is a chemical?! I can see it without my glasses and in 1-2 min but the pic is bad. And now every cramp makes me go bonker:dohh: What do you think?

Attachments

• 2014-08-28 07.31.53.jpg
    2014-08-28 07.31.53.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 17
I can see a line Mag!! Congrats! So eexciting :)

Thank you Mrs R! I am not getting my hopes up since it is just a shadow and I still have cramps. Praying for a darker line in a couple of days. I haven't told df bacause I am not 100% sure . Scary and exciting at the same time!

FX'd for that darker line! You testing again tomorrow or waiting a few days?

FX'd for that darker line! You testing again tomorrow or waiting a few days?

I don't know. I have one more test at home but it is less sensitive. I know I should wait but can't promise to be sensible :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->