Ergh Cervix has moved lower so thinking im out this month!

HailzLM

TTC No.1 after MC No.1
Reaction score
Aw ladies when are we EVER going to get our BFP that sticks??!?!?! granted me and oh didn't get a lot of BDing in this month but it doesnt stop you hoping nor feeling the bitter disappointed when you realise you are out for the month! my CP has moved lower and feels harder today.. the last 2 months this has meant a BFN :( so guess its just a case of waiting again until next month now. Damn i wish i could have got a BFP for the 4th Feb which would have been my duedate had my previous PG continued, i feel like that would have made it easier! so now its going to be as hard as ever :( Does anyone feel like sex is a chore now you've decided to concieve? i try to get into the moment but i cant help my mind wandering and thinking 'what if' constantly! bringing me down big time ladies! just want this AF out the way now! HURRRY UPPPP!

Hope everyone else is doing better than i am!

i dont check my cp. but the last few nights wen me and oh are bding ive felt him touch it, i just got the faintest bfp ever! so hopefully its ok for u x good luck x

What dpo r u? Because a low cp doesn't necessarily mean ur out....your cp changes throughout the day so I would check it every day at the same time to see if it changes.. u still have a chance til that witch shows up!! Good luck!

Really Angelface?? How many dpo's are you for your CP to be that low? congratulations on your BFP!!!! Any tips??

I'm around 6/7dpo today! and i went back thru my monthly app (use one on my phone just to compare everything i feel 'different' day to day so i can go back thru it and compare each month, rather than temping which would send me mad!) and last month it was tomorrow when my CP started moving lower and i got AF about 5 days after that. I usually check it around twice a day, morning + evening. What do u think? Thanku for the luck Tryin4our1st! GL to you!

Aw ladies when are we EVER going to get our BFP that sticks??!?!?! granted me and oh didn't get a lot of BDing in this month but it doesnt stop you hoping nor feeling the bitter disappointed when you realise you are out for the month! my CP has moved lower and feels harder today.. the last 2 months this has meant a BFN :( so guess its just a case of waiting again until next month now. Damn i wish i could have got a BFP for the 4th Feb which would have been my duedate had my previous PG continued, i feel like that would have made it easier! so now its going to be as hard as ever :( Does anyone feel like sex is a chore now you've decided to concieve? i try to get into the moment but i cant help my mind wandering and thinking 'what if' constantly! bringing me down big time ladies! just want this AF out the way now! HURRRY UPPPP!

Hope everyone else is doing better than i am!

Hi Hail

I got this for you off baby hopes website....
For women who track their cervical position in order to determine fertility, many wonder if there correlation between the position of the cervix and early pregnancy.

Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be a simple answer for all women. The position of the cervix during pregnancy does change but not at the same time in all women.

After ovulation, your cervix will drop lower in your vagina and feel firm, like the tip of your nose. During pregnancy, the cervix will rise a bit and become softer, but the timing of this happening will vary from woman to woman. For some, this will happen shortly before their period is due, but for other, this will not happen until quite a while after their pregnancy has been confirmed.

..... So i think it varies from women to women, theres always hope :)

Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Aw thanks Monkey12! Really appreciate that paste! i HAVE heard that before aswel, i'm just going by how my CP has moved lower the week before i got AF in the past 3 months since i've been tracking it you know? so i couldn't help but think 'bugger its lower just like last month and the month before that so it must be a BFN' .. fingers crossed it will shoot right back up again in the next few days lol unfortunately i am a little doubtful! boo xx

I'm either 13 or 11 dpo! I didn't use opk either! Lol I recently had a loss so I don't know if im more fertile or anything x good luck Hun would be good to have a bump buddy! X

lets hope it could mean something good then!! Ive read your at your most fertile the 3 cycles after a loss but i didnt catch that soon after mine so don't know how true it can be! Have you had any other symptoms? I'm jealous that you are this far along in your cycle! i want this one to be over + done with! Im not holding too much hope as like i said, didnt get a lot of BDing in this month, the closest was probably 4/5days before Oday so im not holding my breath! got some other weird things going on this month, like bbs being tender from about 3 days before Oing and they are still tender now and usually i only get that the week before AF is due, also had the WORST bloating feeling for the past 2 weeks, id like to believe i O'd much earlier than i thought i would as my EWCM was all OVER the place this month and usually i get it for 3 consecutive days prior to O'ing! so this month has been anything but simple! roll on February! Good luck!!

Cervix position can be quite confusing.. Every woman is different. I've always heard that Show Soft High Open and Wet is when a woman is pregnant and then it drops low and hard like a tip of your nose before AF... I'm clueless cuz mines been Soft, high wet and semi open? they say if you have been pregnant before it will be a lil open... and I've been pregnant before... I know my body likes to play games with me so I'm just going to hold out to do any testing period until the day AF is supposed to hit on the 2nd.. I have a while to go but dang already... I feel like a bloated cow... :lol:

Good Luck hun... Looks like we'll be testing the same day.. I'm 6dpo too ;)

FX'd you get your :bfp: hun... GRRR I waiting, the symptom spotting will drive you mad... :lol:

Hang in there, its gonna happen soon :)

Strange enough my cervix is high soft open and a little wet but when I checked my cm there was a bit of brown so I think the witch is on her way...I'm sad cuz I thought this was our month.. oh well good luck ladies!

positive thinking ladies! lets try our hardest eh!

Hopin&Prayin ive heard that 'S.H.O.W' aswel but i didnt know if you had been pregnant before that your cervix will always stay a little open, is that if you carry + give birth in full term? Good plan on waiting until 2nd to test, too expensive and too heartbreaking otherwise!

tryin4our1st have u seen any more brown or anything today? has AF officially arrived?

i checked my cp this morning and i must be going mad because i swear it felt a tiny bit higher than yesterday + it feels softer too. This time last month it had begun to lower ready for AF and thats what i was expecting today. Had an increase of creamy/sticky CM today aswel but have a feeling im just getting my hopes up!

Nope no af just yet...haven't checked cm in a little while but I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Good luck hope we get those bfps

oooo things are looking up then! keep me posted!

Woohooo everyone is on track... 7 dop today....FABULOUS...

Positive thoughts ladies...

Last night I noticed some dull cramps and this morning as well, it comes and goes.. feeling really expanded lower abdomen, cm is picking back up again.. CP is SHOW.. Yay...
I'm hopeful.. I will be in total shock if I am pregnant, my body likes to play games with Me... Fingers crossed for us ALL.. Sending loads of baby dust for our soon to be sticky beans.. :dust: :dust: :dust:

this sounds like good news for you Hopin&Prayin! espes the fact that your cp is at SHOW! Ive read that you're CM is meant to dry up the week or so before AF and that ur CP is meant to be quite dry aswel but even though it feels lower today, it still feels really wet + im still getting a good bit of creamy/watery cm. Not holding my breath tho, my hopes get up every month! FXD

Got to stay positive... Continual cm is a great sign... Don't lose hope...
FX'd its going to happen for US...

If I'm NOT pregnant than something is going on, I've had every early pregnancy sign in the book.. Started off today with dull cramps, bloating, feel like an oven, was so hot at work, mega tired/exhausted, dry mouth, nausa, back hurt, the gas OHHH My.. heartburn, burping alot, I have poo'd 3 times today, which is so not me?? and to top it off I have a stuffy nose and a soar throat... Did I mention exhausted... I'm not testing till the 2nd... no way no how... don't need any disappointment... I just want to sleep all day and night... :lol: Only thing is my bb's don't hurt anymore, my left nip was dry and peeling and look bigger and a tad darker....

Hang in there girlie, its going to happen... Sending loads of babydust your way ;)

Just thought i'd post this link for you ladies looking at cervical position, I found it quite useful

https://www.beyondfertility.com/art3.htm

well well well! big news here! checked my CP about 10 mins ago expecting it to be low + hard like yesterday and BOY did i get a surprise! its at the highest its ever been! i could barely even touch it! and it was really soft, like a piece of sponge.. SO strange! ive had other symptoms for the past 3 weeks but ive HONESTLY been ignoring them because i really didnt think i COULD be pregnant because we had sex no where NEAR the 'fertile' days! .. this has got me really excited now! lets just hope it doesn't drop back down!!!

mine did this yest but has now dropped down again and is harder, boo. driving me mad!

funny you should say that as i checked about an hour ago and seemed to be a bit lower + harder, this is so not fair! thought i was in for a chance then!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->