Ergh Cervix has moved lower so thinking im out this month!

i think we just have to keep fx's dont we. its so frustrating isnt it? im only 7dpo so will just have to see what the next week brings. Im going to do an ic on sun i think just to satisfy my urge to poas but not going to do any frer til later in the week

its just really unfair because i HAD convinced myself it wasnt going to happen this cycle, was ignoring all the 'signs' and everything and then when i felt my CP had moved higher i couldnt beleive it! i honestly thought 'bloody hell the 2nd time i forget about ttc and it happens again!' but i dont no. im meant to be going to a party tonight and having a few drinks which i was really looking forward to but now i dont no whether i want to risk it incase i AM pg! how silly when im probably not! Dont no if a 4day before af test would work, the last time i found out i was pg i was already 4 days late so im not sure if MY hormones would show up this early! how annoying!

im out tonight too. dont want to not drink because it will def arouse suspicion, so not sure what to do. think i wil have a couple of low alcohol drinks rether than my usual wine.
I have just bought some FRER which says you can test 6 days before your period is due. im only 7dpo so too soon for me yet but going to do an ic on sun then maybe a frer on mon or tues. they are bogof at superdrug at the min. hope you get your bfp hun, esp after a loss .

updated to say-

just checked cp again when at loo ( i kniow, i cant leave it alone) and its high again so i think this early in dpo its just not worth counting it as a symptom coz it changes too much. i did real that bladder or bowel fullness can effect it but mine is changing A LOT so i think im just weird.

hi ladies can I join your thread ?I am currently 8dpo and could use some distraction as ive been a nut job at poas every day even though i know its too early lol im also feeling out because my cervix was low hard and open today *sigh* due for af in a few days

aw girls af arrived 4 days early on saturday :( cried my eyes out

i just saw in another thread. the damn witch! I am sure mine in on her way too now :(

:hugs: I'm so sorry to hear, Its been going around alot this month, I may be joining you too :( I'm due tomorrow, the cramps are kicking in... GRRR Oh well there is Valentines Day.. I'm fertile that day and boy and I going to pounce... :haha:

Heres looking forward to round 2 ladies... let the :sex: begin... This time no more symptom spotting and CP checking It made me mad... :lol: Big Hugs to All :hugs:

I'm right there with all of you! I was expecting ib and instead got af. she showed up a week early. It broke my heart. Cried all day :( there's always next month. My daughter was actually conceived valentines day 6 years ago. So here's hoping to another one. Although with my daughter I did get period like bleeding and didn't think I was pg. Turned out I was! So here's to another month for us! Good luck ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->