Everything You Wanted To Know About POAS...But Were Afraid To Ask

DMom here are the evap pics from June 6DPO! I attached 2 different background (didn't know I should use white background and Macro setting, will next time). Feel free to tweak!

Attachments

• IMG_3855.jpg
    IMG_3855.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3858.jpg
    IMG_3858.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 47
Thank you Junebug! I can't tweak from work, but I will play with them tonight!

I see it on the black background one!!!!!!!

LOLLL I know I'm supposed to be working too :blush:
Looking forward to seeing what you can do with it. Hopefully I don't get evaps anymore, they got my hopes up :grr:

LL me too, I just included the lighter background in case that helps with the tweaking our expert needs to do :winkwink: It was crazy how much more obvious it was in person. DH saw it and freaked out. Things have to be really obvious for him to see!

LL me too, I just included the lighter background in case that helps with the tweaking our expert needs to do :winkwink: It was crazy how much more obvious it was in person. DH saw it and freaked out. Things have to be really obvious for him to see!

I can see it in both of them! Sure it's an evap? :winkwink:

Yup, all negative afterwards and started AF bang on, on CD32.

Mer- you forgot to tell everyone that this is your first soy cycle, that you don't take a boat load of supplement, and that your breakfast consists of Cheeto Puffs and Mt. Dew, lol!!! That is hope girls!!!

B- I thought about that when I was looking at the OPK's I posted...and yes she is right...this cycle with soy CD2-6 and I do eat Cheeto Puffs and drink Mt. Dew for breakfast! The breakfast of champions apparently!!!!:haha:

How long have you been ttc? B4 the soy?

Congrats again....:happydance::hugs:

Mer- you forgot to tell everyone that this is your first soy cycle, that you don't take a boat load of supplement, and that your breakfast consists of Cheeto Puffs and Mt. Dew, lol!!! That is hope girls!!!

B- I thought about that when I was looking at the OPK's I posted...and yes she is right...this cycle with soy CD2-6 and I do eat Cheeto Puffs and drink Mt. Dew for breakfast! The breakfast of champions apparently!!!!:haha:

Eff my smoothie breakfast...I am switching to Mt. Dew and Cheeto Puffs! :happydance:

Girls, I was wondering about OPK's. I usually have faint lines for a few days and then a line as dark as the control line which is my indicator that i am about to O. This then is followed shortly(up to a day) with pain in my side which i am assumed is the egg popping out the follicle. For a few days after the line on the OPK's get lighter. Having read some threads and now this one i was wondering if there is anyone else that doesnt get a blank OPK straight after O.

How long have you been ttc? B4 the soy?

Congrats again....:happydance::hugs:

Officially only 1 month. Month #2 was with the Soy.
Thanks!:hugs:

Eff my smoothie breakfast...I am switching to Mt. Dew and Cheeto Puffs! :happydance:

You know I used to despise Cheeto Puffs up until a month or so ago...I hate regular cheetos. But I saw them in Wal-mart one day in the checkout lane and HAD TO HAVE THEM! :haha: About to eat some right now!

Girls, I was wondering about OPK's. I usually have faint lines for a few days and then a line as dark as the control line which is my indicator that i am about to O. This then is followed shortly(up to a day) with pain in my side which i am assumed is the egg popping out the follicle. For a few days after the line on the OPK's get lighter. Having read some threads and now this one i was wondering if there is anyone else that doesnt get a blank OPK straight after O.

Every OPK I have ever taken has had at least a faint line...

Same here....until this cycle....(my soy cycle)...:wacko:

Btw...have I told you DH is going to Miami tomorrow thru Tuesday....:growlmad:

I BETTER not ovulate early! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

I told him if he schedules another trip during O time....I am getting donor sperm.....and I know exactly who to ask.....:winkwink::haha:

Me! I have carried a surge for as long as 4 days and I don't have PCOS. My suggestion, stop after the first OPK and call the next day O day; if you don't temp. BTW, I carry the surge the entire time I OV, lol.

Same here....until this cycle....(my soy cycle)...:wacko:

Btw...have I told you DH is going to Miami tomorrow thru Tuesday....:growlmad:

I BETTER not ovulate early! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

I told him if he schedules another trip during O time....I am getting donor sperm.....and I know exactly who to ask.....:winkwink::haha:

Oh no! FX'd that ovulation holds off till your dh gets back! I would be mad too!

071511114423.jpg

071511114540.jpg

Junebug, here are you pics. I couldn't make them any larger, so they are very hard to see.

The top one is ont he negative setting; this should only pic up your second line if it has color. Good tool if you are concerned about an evap.

The bottom pic is with the pink/red turned all of the way up; as you can see, I really can't get color on the second line; definite evap! But, you knew that.

What am I missing? Why can't I see evap lines?

So....what are your thoughts on the Wondfos I use?

What is your favorite brand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"