excited to start a new cycle :) who's with me??

I cant wait till the tww!?
isnt that crazy?
Im CD 10 today, 9 more days till o
lol

Count me in too! I'm on 'O' day today! and I'm hoping those are Ovulation pains Im feeling! I haven't counted my cycle length lately, but I've been 28days-regular since my first period and I'm pretty sure it hasn't ever changed :thumbup:. But I've started counting properly this month.

This is my first Cycle also! DH suddenly became ready, which turned into a "right this minute" :sex: ;).

I have also had problems with my Iron levels :( hopefully it won't interfere with anything. I've been taking just Folic and Iron tablets since the end of AF.

I am now on CDK 5. By day 5 I am always feeling hopefull again. AF is over today and I can start OPK. I usually "O" on day 15 or 16. My cycle has been pretty redular, 27 or 28 days. I am hopefull for all of us. My iron has been low too. Maybe I'll start the iron pills again too. FYI, you can get preseed at CVS, Right Aid and other local drug stores. That's were I got mine if you don't want to wait for it to come in the mail.

Monitoring u/s tomorrow morning. Hoping for some nice and big follicles!

I should clarify, I think technically we're ttc#2 month (last month we "lazily" tried)

I wondered for a long time though why its been five years and nothings happened (we have NOT been careful -ever-) So I guess thats why Im so amped about sharing fertility boosting tips, fx'd that it works for us all !! December bfps here we come!!!!

I'm on month two as well! Will be testing early Dec!!!

So last night I had ewcm...but yesterday I was CD 12 of a 33 day cycle...?
Also I used my first opk yesterday and it hadent detected the surge yet, so Im not sure whats going on there.
In any case we BD'd ..twice!
haha :xmas12:

I should clarify, I think technically we're ttc#2 month (last month we "lazily" tried)

I wondered for a long time though why its been five years and nothings happened (we have NOT been careful -ever-) So I guess thats why Im so amped about sharing fertility boosting tips, fx'd that it works for us all !! December bfps here we come!!!!

I'm on month two as well! Will be testing early Dec!!!

:dust: to our :bfp::bfp::bfp:

Please count me in.
Im on cd 18 of our first month ttc, my af is due 9/12 but she is always late.

im new to all this so is there anything you cant try or take together?

so far im off to the chemist for
preseed-conceive plus
raspberry leaf tea
evening primrose
omega 3
iron

lmao the art of ttc i thought coming up with different positions was hard, mind u thats until i found the I kamasutra app thats been better

Went in for my monitoring u/s this morning. I was told I have already started to ovulate on my own (it's only CD11). I just administered the trigger shot and will go in tomorrow for my IUI.

My last IUI I feel my follicles were too small, with the largest at 15mm. This time I have (if I read the screen right) a few at 30+mm. So they may be just cysts instead of good follicles, but maybe there is one in there some where that will give me my :BFP:

Please count me in.
Im on cd 18 of our first month ttc, my af is due 9/12 but she is always late.

im new to all this so is there anything you cant try or take together?

so far im off to the chemist for
preseed-conceive plus
raspberry leaf tea
evening primrose
omega 3
iron

lmao the art of ttc i thought coming up with different positions was hard, mind u thats until i found the I kamasutra app thats been better

Welcome!!!!!! I will try omega 3 as well

Went in for my monitoring u/s this morning. I was told I have already started to ovulate on my own (it's only CD11). I just administered the trigger shot and will go in tomorrow for my IUI.

My last IUI I feel my follicles were too small, with the largest at 15mm. This time I have (if I read the screen right) a few at 30+mm. So they may be just cysts instead of good follicles, but maybe there is one in there some where that will give me my :BFP:

Fx'd for you!!!!! I dont know anything about follicle sizes but it sure sounds interesting? I wonder how big mine are? Is it expensive to have them find out?

With the blood work the u/s costs $400 something. I opted for the u/s vs just going in off of a +opk. This way I only do the IUI once instead of 2 days in a row. So the cost about evens out and I get to know more about what's going on.

me me me, can i plz buddy up ...i'm still on day 1 though...here's to a new cycle...:thumbup:

Hi there!!!
This is my first try :p so excited!! I know it might take long time but I feel really positive :winkwink:
I'll be testing on the 10th Dec

Good luck everyone!!
X

I am getting closer to my 'O' day. Today is CDK 12 for me and I usually get a positive OPK on days 15 - 17. My obgyn said that as soon as you see the first pos. the egg is released 12 hours later. We are pushing back the BDing a few days later this month. Hopefully that will produce a BFP :) Still waiting on the lab results for my DH. Hopefully we will get some good news tomorrow. This is cycle six for us. In a way I almost feel like I am getting used to the BFN. I thought it would happen quickly and it hasn't, so now I guess I just expect the negatives. Maybe it will help me relax. Good luck to all. Baby dust to everyone.

Awesome, fx'd for us :)
I had a positive opk again today (third day in a row...?) I have O pains now and then but just not sure whether or not the egg got out or not
I cant tell from my temps either because I didnt start temping soon enough so anyways they've been climbing for a few days now :shrug:

We bd'd lots so hopefully a swimmer finds its way. Im feeling rather tired today (emotionally) think I might take a bnb break for a few days.

Will check back once I feel Im for sure on the tww:thumbup:

I'm 4DPO (and IUI) and already can't wait to :test:, but I know it's WAAAY too soon for that. But I did read somewhere that my little (hopefully) stick bean might be implanting tomorrow or Tuesday (https://fertilitytoday.org/frequent_questions.html) So I'll be definitely looking out for any implantation bleeding or pains for the next few days.

:dust: to all!

We got the news today that my DH has great swimmers and lots of them!!! So happy for the relief. I know he was really worried. We start BD tomorrow. I will be thinking positive thoughts for us all!

We got the news today that my DH has great swimmers and lots of them!!! So happy for the relief. I know he was really worried. We start BD tomorrow. I will be thinking positive thoughts for us all!

YAY!!! :happydance:

Congrats, thats awesome, I hope my mans swimmers are ok too

Im feeling better today, yesterday I was so exhausted (all the bd'ing lately tehehe) I think Ive narrowed down my o day, today my cm changed to dry/sticky which means SOMEthing has happened. I did an override on FF so that I am 1dpo today, I think the positives I was getting was because I changed brands from clearblue to a no-name brand (which gave me all the positives). Im sooooo tempted to go out and buy a new box of clearblue but then I reasoned that I have already spent 60.00 on fricken ovulation tests this month so Im not doing them anymore.:dohh:

My 1dpo symptoms (hehe) : little pains/waves of pains in my lower left side, bb's got itchy as well for awhile today. Cm has changed to sticky/lotiony. Also I got a weird sudden vertigo today, which also happened on Saturday, but as fast as it came on, it left (must be o related) I remember I got that with my very first period wayyyyyy back

I cant wait to start testing!!!!!! eeek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->