Expecting #1 and over 30

I'm a lime! How exciting :happydance:

preg_pilot - I think I'm going through a growth spurt as well then...yesterday I was all sore and achy in my lower abs and my nausea went up a big knotch. I didn't feel great at all! Yay for growth though :thumbup:

Yep. My nausea usually goes down when I have a growth spurt though. Hence, I like those more than when I don´t have them :happydance:

Happy limebaby :D

May I join? I'm 31 and pregnant with my first! WOO HOO! Got that positive test August 8th, shoulde be due April 18th by my calculations :happydance:

Here ya go guys. My first bump picture.
17 weeks 1 day.
I look kinda bloated in this picture... :blush:

17w1d.jpg

Oh! There are multiple 30+ expecting threads! Very confusing world this is, particularly for those of us who just got our BFPs and are still so shocked we barely remember our names!

Anyway, hi! :hi:

I'm 35 next month, OH is about to be 40, and we just got a BFP! Due end of April if it sticks (please oh please).

Congratulations to everyone here!!!!

Pbl - I'm glad you found us! Sorry, I should have told you there's a link to this thread in my sig :dohh: Congrats again and I hope your BFP starts a trend over at TTC!!!

Ready4BabyOne - Congratulations!!! and welcome :hi: A happy and healthy 9 months to you :flower:

preg_pilot - Look at that bump! I can't wait to show!!! *jealous* Embrace it (as much as you can until you get that new uniform!!!) :hugs:

AFM, I'm ok. Got a bit freaked out today. I had a bit of brownish-beige spotting around lunch time today. It made me sad cause I haven't had any spotting yet. BUT, my DH talked some sense into me and in the end, I realized it wasn't red and it stopped (hasn't come back so far) so hopefully it was nothing. I didn't call my doc and luckily I'm seeing him on Tuesday cause he wanted to see me before my first flight, cross-country trip to Cali, this Wednesday. FX everything is still good…I'll definitely be nervous until then! :nope:

Poppy!!!!! YAY :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! And happy and healthy 9 months...

Hello to Poppy and Clarkey! So far this thread doesn't seem as active as the TTC one, although perhaps it's just a slow period. But, we can make it as active as we want! I'll start:

Is anyone else experiencing back pain? Mine has been ACHING for about a week straight, and I can't seem to find relief. I mostly have a computer job, so I stay seated, and I'm really having a hard time concentrating. I mean, that's a serious challenge right now anyway, but my back isn't helping! I finally just caved and walked to the nearby pharmacy for acetominophen, but I really don't want to take it non-stop!

Anyone got any tips? How about you two new ladies? How are you feeling?

Hi Everyone! So sorry I've been mia and still haven't posted a pic. I am a forgetful, exhausted and lazy person right now but still no m/s so I'm thankful! :thumbup:

Congrats Poppy and pbl and Clarkey again! :dance: So glad you all are here. :yipee:

Welcome ready4babyone

Pilot I love the belly! Mine is already that size, I have a feeling I'm going to gain 45lbs like my mother did. Yikes. And I notice you are almost half way there, time is flying by.

Chezek I will keep you in my thoughts! Browish spotting is completely normal, according to my doctor anyways... How's the ms treating you? Are you ready for your trip? You are so close to the 12 week safety mark. Whew before you know it that :baby: will be here.

MD How are you doing?

afm Told the sd last week! It went well and it's been all baby talk with her since then, she is so excited to finally have a brother or sister. She is hoping it's a girl! (so am I but thinking it's a boy for some reason). House is coming along, we've been out there everyday like we know what in the heck we are doing! :dohh: I'm just waitiung and waiting until my appointment next week to hear the heart beat finally. I just don't feel pregnant, not sure if that is normal or not so some reassurance would be nice. But for now ladies :coffee:

:hugs: to you all!

i know that I am really early but I dont really feel pregnant either. Bbs arent really sore, little more tired and dizzy at times. But my back has also been hurting and my abdomen has cramping at times..just hope everything is ok as well. :hugs:

Dont worry Breezy..my cousin is also pregnant at 10weeks and doesnt feel anything as well. Lets just hope we are just going to have an amazing pregnancy..:hugs:

Pbl - the back pain will subside a bit after your uterus stretches to adjust. It will pick up later when the bean will be growing big but it can be a pain early on. I did very gentle stretches to try to soothe it. And made my DH rub my back too! He's gotta do some of the work toward this :winkwink:

Hi Breezy! So good to see you pop by! I'm glad SD is excited and the house coming along! I'm so jealous you got away with no MS!!!! Mine's been good today so I'm thankful :flower:

AFM, at the doc waiting to be seen right now. FX everything is great!!!

i know that I am really early but I dont really feel pregnant either. Bbs arent really sore, little more tired and dizzy at times. But my back has also been hurting and my abdomen has cramping at times..just hope everything is ok as well. :hugs:

Me too. Boobs are a bit sore but nothing major and not like pre-AF boobs and they are definitely more full in appearance. I am definitely more tired, by 4pm I'm ready for a nap and by early evening dh keeps laughing at me because I get a bit zombie like, being spaced out and non stop yawning! I'm still getting cramping and AF would be due Thursday, I'm just hoping that evil witch doesn't play a nasty trick. A bit of bloating too. At the moment it feels like more intense PMS coupled with some late nights if that makes sense? At 3weeks and 5 days I can imagine it's only going to get worse!

Pbl - the back pain will subside a bit after your uterus stretches to adjust. It will pick up later when the bean will be growing big but it can be a pain early on. I did very gentle stretches to try to soothe it. And made my DH rub my back too! He's gotta do some of the work toward this :winkwink:

Hi Breezy! So good to see you pop by! I'm glad SD is excited and the house coming along! I'm so jealous you got away with no MS!!!! Mine's been good today so I'm thankful :flower:

AFM, at the doc waiting to be seen right now. FX everything is great!!!

Awwwww back rubs....that always sounds so nice!
Keep us posted on the doctor.

Clarkey I sure hope so! I have a few symptoms here and there but nothing like I expect I guess. I'm so close to being out of the danger zone.

So doc appt went well! He looked in On my cervix and it looked fine and did a vaginal u/s to make sure everything was good and it was. Lil peanut was moving around like crazy and even turned its head and looked right at us!! Awesome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->