**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Oh my you girls have got me temping too ;)))
I took a clearblue digi after the faint line today.... update and pic in announcements!!!! :)... don't want to jinx it but so SUPER excited!!

Thanks maaybe! Praying for a temp at least as high tomorrow. X x x

Oh my you girls have got me temping too ;)))
I took a clearblue digi after the faint line today.... update and pic in announcements!!!! :)... don't want to jinx it but so SUPER excited!!

Congratulations !! :D :D

SBB im being a bit nosy here, i read somewhere on this thread that you were taking soy because it is natures clomid, well what actually is clomid?

Clomid is an anti estrogen that tricks your brain into ovulating basically. I ovulate late in my cycle, around CD36 sometimes later, so docs prescribed it for me. This is my first cycle I Ov'd CD18 :D

It's also prescribed to people who don't ovulate at all, and usually it gets them ovulating. It can also improve egg quality if that's an issue.

My doc told me it increases the likelihood of twins from 1 in 80 to 1 in 10 :D

x x x

Thank you, i have seen it mentioned on here a few times, but never actually know what it was.

Ladiiies :)

Would you look at the costume I put on my second post :haha:

https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/311287-couples-fancy-dress.html

Isn't it good? :)

i like the plug in one although i've seen it done before, it's cute :)

oh and a tad of subject but i'm very excited and have to share..
i purchased a gorgeous dark brown leather dual reclining sofa today, it's amazing. regular $1299 for only $299! (i work at leon's furniture thus the discount) .. so excited. it's being deliver tomorrow at 8 am. i can not WAIT to get this old junk out of my house and bring in the gorgeous leather :)

oh and a tad of subject but i'm very excited and have to share..
i purchased a gorgeous dark brown leather dual reclining sofa today, it's amazing. regular $1299 for only $299! (i work at leon's furniture thus the discount) .. so excited. it's being deliver tomorrow at 8 am. i can not WAIT to get this old junk out of my house and bring in the gorgeous leather :)

lol we need new wardrobes

Although we had an argument over which ones to get earlier and I near cried. . . :haha:
I think that's just AF making her way over though!

maybe its the pregnancy horomones making you cry!

lol we need new wardrobes

Although we had an argument over which ones to get earlier and I near cried. . . :haha:
I think that's just AF making her way over though!

Were they from Ikea by any chance? Couples always argue about Ikea!!

:dohh:

x x x

PS I like the plug!

:rofl: I knew it!! I never take OH when I go to ikea... He doesn't have the patience for it! There's always couples screaming at each other about something crazy! :dohh:

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->