**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Ya i got one 2 days ago i think it was im testing again if my ic's show up today or tommorow otherwise its friday ill betesting again =D

wow well huge congrats....I hope this one is a sticky sticky bean!

Everything was great, thank you! There are links to the photos in my journal

RG - BFP?? Wooo, great news! Are you going to the doctors asap??

Im not completly positive its a :bfp: yet th test in on the test forums =D

well Igot a bfn this morning on a 10mIu test so I am thinking I am out! Gonna gear up for next cycle.

I might have been wrong about IB i got it again this morning and it looks more like the start of AF =( its still just spotting but its way bright red , I know IB can be bright red but i am starting to feel like af is just coming early now

RG :hugs:

AF has just turned up for me too. . .
A 26 day cycle and I ov on CD16/17, so worried about that.
Our IVF appointment is on Monday so I'm really hoping they will let us use this cycle!

:flower: x x x x

IM pretty sure af is coming these are defintly af cramps and with bright red spotting =( If she comes in full force tommorow it will be a short cycle for me to 25 days would be my shortest ever:cry:

I think whats going on is my cycle and my daughters cycle are trying to merge and become the same it happens all the time when more then one person with aperiod live together hehe

Just found out a girl at OH's work is pregnant, she's been with her partner (soneone alos from his work) about 6 months, she cheated on her previous partner (whom she lived with) with him and now BAM she's pregnant. Why can people fall pregnant all the time and I'm just sat here fucking barren!!

I'm gutted.

maaybe - I am soooooo with you on that one.....I just dont understand it!!!

It's the hardest thing to deal with in the world . . . .
I feel sorry for my OH having to see her every day :(

I completly understand i have a step sister who has gotten pregnant twice and we think she may be again well she lost both her kids to cps cause shes a shity mother it drives me nutz especialy since its family =( BTW i just tested with a answer test :bfn: im pretty sure af is coming now

Oh RG :hugs:

Really? That's awful!
It's heartbreaking that we could all be such good parents and yet there are so many people that just don't really give a crap :cry:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Well i may not be out =D i entered back in what days i got my positive opks and ff put me at ovulation 4 days ago so mabey the spotting is from the progesterone ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->