**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

cheeky - tomorrow is your big day.....I hope your wedding is your dream come true! have fun and we will chat after the honeymoon!!!!!! I hope af is gone in time!

i hope you have a fantastic day tomorrow cheeky,enjoy every minute of it cos it flies over x:flower:

Have a fantastic day tommorow cheeky !
So my temps took another nice dive this morning wth is going on im starting to get angry with this cycle :growlmad:

So ithought i have ovulated but todays temps suggest i still havent ovulated i give up this cycle !

sorry hun...it does look like your body is trying to ov....keep up the bding...it looks like it might happen soon!

well I was thinking about thursday but i am really not feeling it....i was having awesome symptoms up until a couple of days ago...now they are all gone.....so I dont think I got it this month. Feeling kinda down about it! How are you doing moxie?

btw moxie, your chart is looking lovely....triphasic almost!

Thanks, but it's not really looking anything but normal to me -- I usually have a triphasic pattern. It's just enhanced as my first three temps post-Ov were lower than they usually are. I'm still impressed by the stability of the temps since I've been on Metformin, but I've been pessimistic about the outcome this month since before I even ovulated!

Feeling very emotional/depressed today, so I think it will just be downhill from here to AF. I won't be testing and thankfully I'll be busy travelling until Sunday. FX AF comes swiftly from that and I can avoid too much pre-menstrual depression/anxiety.

wow it must be something in the air b/c I am feeling sooooo depressed today...it is unbelievable....I might not test either.....I just give myself thursday and then I will keep pushing it until the inevitable...af arrives!

I swear I could sit here and just cry for hours right now, i am so over this all!

Oh yeah, I'm with the depression too :(

I'm pretty convinced I'm not going to NEVER get pregnant.
Just read a story about someone who had 19 miscarriages before she had her baby and it made me think that if I had to get pregnant 19 times before I get a baby I might as well give up now. . . I doubt I'll get pregnant once let alone 19 times :cry:

Jeeeeez I need some ice cream :wacko:

My cycles been a crappy one to say the least no clear indication of any ovulation and it makes me so mad lol ! I did test yesterday and got a faint line but i wont be doing anything else till friday

I'd love for people to look at my chart. I'm so confused lol I don't agree with FF on my o day cuz of the temps after but I'm so unsure I think I o'd cd 29 or 30 but IDK anymore.... :(

I'd love for people to look at my chart. I'm so confused lol I don't agree with FF on my o day cuz of the temps after but I'm so unsure I think I o'd cd 29 or 30 but IDK anymore.... :(

Hey hunni

I don't agre with FF either I think you ov on day 26 :)

Sticky dust to you

thank you starting to think I might be out then cuz my temps are slowly dropping which is ok i'm staying positive I got a cbfm to try next cycle :)

morning ladies.....well I ended up at the drs yesterday and it seems I have some sort of gastro intestinal bug.....which was where all of my symptoms were coming from. My body was trying to fight it and is continuing to do so....They did a pg test at the dr office and it was negative....so oh well is all I can say. I am on vacation starting sunday for 2 weeks so i will be taking my nephews to disney world and hopfully keep my mind off of this all.

Hey Ladies!

Hope all is well, back from our honeymoon and back to normal life! :D

hey cheeky how was the wedding???? Oh and the honeymoon????

ruskie I am sorry I am not sure if I read it correctly...did you get a faint bfp?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->