**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Well my digi was negative BUT i took it apart like i always do and the line is darker then its ever been inside one for me i have another ill beusing with FMU if af isnt here:thumbup:

Temp is lower plus have a headache starting... I am guessing this is the beginning of the end for this one, too. *shrugs*

Edit: test is stronger today but still very light. Day by day, I guess.

my cm flow has increased a bit too which it always does prior af arriving/

Good luck Moxie and RG, I hope these are sticky xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As for me, I think I'm past ovulation now. OPKs only arrived yesterday so a little too late to start testing this month but I did anyway, they were dark but not positive yesterday, and slightly lighter today. Everything else points towards ovulation within the last 48 hours

Did you take any pictures of the ferning, Cheeky? I'm curious to see how it goes.

Trying to remain positive here, but to be honest a bad migraine is a pretty big sign that AF is coming in 1-2 days. Trying these new 4head strips but they just feel bizarre. The migraine side of my forehead has already made them hot, and they feel freezing on the non-migraine side of my forehead. Steeling myself for another Chemical. I guess two subsequent Chemicals isn't a bad compared to nothing at all. :-/

No Moxie, the microscope test is quite small, have to hold it right up to your eye to see inside it so I've no chance of a photo. It definitely works in as far as identifying difference between non-fertile and fertile but just like temping it's suggested once daily preferably on waking. I tested yesterday morning and it was partial, last night I did it again just to see, and it was full. This morning it's full too even though I already think i've ovulated. So something's out, either my temp or the ferning, wish the OPKs had arrived earlier!

Sorry the AF symptoms have started, however don't they anyway? Fingers crossed she stays away, and the headache sods off too!

Oh well, this one didn't even last as long as the last one! Felt the cervix open and sure enough.. Bloody damn mucus. Or should that be damn bloody mucus? Yeah, yeah I know, it could be implantation spotting. I'm not actually experiencing any cramping. But I really don't think so. Our personal risk level for miscarriage is very high to begin with, let alone following a later implantation (11 dpo).

So sorry moxie, I think im right behind ya i started getting cramps a few hours ago :cry:

temperature was dropping again, looks like I will move on to the christmas bfp hopeful.lol.

Well :witch: did not come this morning and my temp went back after its drop yesterday , I had betas done this morning i will know results tom they said !

Hey guys -- if my temp stays high and AF was just a few 'spurts' of fresh red blood, should I be worried about ectopic? When should I ask the dr for a blood test or scan?

My periods are normally so light and short; I knew this would make an issue. But I've never not seen my temps go lower than 97.7, muchless still reach 97.98 without Progesterone! I guess I'll keep doing HPTs just to be sure.

Hey guys -- if my temp stays high and AF was just a few 'spurts' of fresh red blood, should I be worried about ectopic? When should I ask the dr for a blood test or scan?

My periods are normally so light and short; I knew this would make an issue. But I've never not seen my temps go lower than 97.7, muchless still reach 97.98 without Progesterone! I guess I'll keep doing HPTs just to be sure.

I would ask for some tests or a scan just to make sure everythings okay if your doc is willing to do them :hugs:

My body is a clockwork, I am out Af came on the dot.

I'm going to wait a few days.. apparently temps can stay raised after a miscarriage, which explains why my pre-ov temps were high last month too. Going to take a day or two to recuperate and then start the Metformin again. I feel okay today, finally got some decent sleep which made a world of difference.

Sorry AF got you, morri.

Hey RG, good luck with the tests!

I know you said AF is late but aren't your LPs usually longer than 11 days? Fingers crossed she stays away though xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->