**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Something is seriously f-ed up with my system. I still get ovarian pangs and hot flushes. Everything else aside, it's almost like I ovulated again last week. I'm calling the GP next week, but honestly they are absolutely clueless about everything.

AND, the test this morning had an ultra-faint shadow line. Could be evaporation. Bad timing if so. I guess I'll keep testing as long as my temp stays up.

If I am, I must be one of those women that don't convert HCG to urine very well. Or it's ectopic. Because I still haven't seen a positive! Nothing as clear as last month anyway. I'm surprised by the shadow this morning as the last two days have been perfectly blank. I'm hoping to get a scan from the GP or a blood test at least. :-/

Hopefully everything is okay moxie i sure hope it isnt ectopic (
Well my light bleeding is gone now there isnt even spotting anymore so i dont know wth is going on here but this is driving me nutz =(

Well, temp is still up and the 'shadow line' is darker ..I am seriously going mad now! Given how much I know about the science behind all of this, is it too much to ask for it to proceed 'normally' for me? :-(

I'm calling the GP, saying it is a week past AF's due date, and I want a scan and a blood test bc I'm afraid it is ectopic due to the bleeding and irregular light positives.

I would moxie i hope that your pregnant and its just normal pregancy bleed FX for you sweetheart :hug:
As for me af did finaly come in full force =D

I'm so sorry, Ruskiegirl. :-(

As for me, here are the tests (so you can see how light they are):

https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1414/5178058124_8016e914a9_o.jpg https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4057/5177454021_95a43f4a0b_o.jpg

Top one is the strongest positive from last month's chemical. The rest are the last four days - aka starting with the day of bleeding to today's. I tossed out the earlier ones as I thought I had miscarried so there's no way of comparing, but if my memory serves me, today's positive is darker than the positives I saw right before I started bleeding. :wacko:

Ya i would ask for at least some bloods , I still think your pregnant hun your temps are still pretty high =D
As for af coming im actualy happy cause i was getting worried but now that shes here i can relax for around 2 weeks then get to bding =D

My GP is back from maternity leave so I booked an appt with her this morning! So nervous now. I'm glad I kept taking the folic acid (and I've doubled it today just in case) but OMG I thought I miscarried so I ate loads of crap that made my blood sugars go crazy! 3/4 cheesecake, a package of shortbread biscuits, handful of Crunchies.. *facepalms*

Af arrived for me today. I knew it was going to as had a temperature dip yesterday
Ah well

Lucky month 12!! Got a doctors appointment tomorrow morning, guess it will be 21 day bloods after that!

Can you tell I have been here before!

Sorry AF got you RG and Melllly :hugs:

Moxie, how did the doctors appointment go??

Nothing exciting... Just took my bloods and will follow up next Tuesday. Going to schedule a scan if I make it to 6 weeks (aka next Monday). If I am pregnant that is! But judging by the increase in gas and hot flushes, I will be surprised if they didn't find any hcg.

We agreed to stop testing as it will only add to my stress and she wanted me to avoid stressors as best as I can. Also agreed I shouldn't start the metformin.

Moxie i am relly hoping you are pregnant, and the gas is a good thing lol

Thanks, Baronessgogo. I feel like I'm having a second luteal phase, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was a luteal cyst. But given I'm still getting faint positives, something must be producing HCG. So either the miscarriage was incomplete or it wasn't a miscarriage at all! When did you start 'feeling' pregnant?

I hope you find out one way or the other soon Moxie, this limbo must be awful xxxxxxxx

I got my fingers crossed for you moxie i really hope this is it for you :hug:

To be honest i never felt it with my miscarriage, and this time i only started getting proper symptoms at 6-7 weeks, then they disappeared for a week at the end of 8 weeks, now they are back at nearly 10 weeks. The first trimester boards are full of people 4/5 weeks pregnant saying 'when do my symptoms start' so don't wory about symptoms. Hope this helps.

Well I don't feel in limbo, if that sounds strange. I feel like I'm on a road somewhere.

When I had 'AF' last week, I was absolutely distraught. Seriously upset. And in the midst of it all, I wondered how I was ever supposed to be pregnant, if I constantly worried about every little thing I did messing it up or causing a miscarriage. I realized that my baby would have to be stronger than me and persist despite how ill and stressed I felt. And though I found it very hard to believe, it did give me a sense of calm which I suppose is the same source of calm I'm feeling now: an incredulous awe. If a baby could survive that 'AF' ... surely it's a strong one?

There is a huge (massive) chance this won't turn out well, but I think I'm in a better place for the next opportunity. There's no way of knowing other than waiting, and I'm well-practiced at waiting.

Ladies, my chart is starting to look suspiciously like my chart from cycle 11. Do you think it's possible I ovulated later than I originally thought?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->