**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Well hopefully the blood tests will pick up the HCG, you might not be far enough gone for the HPTs yet

Well my betas were negative now we just wait for AF :cry: im starting to get sad and depressed , Im happy for everyone getting pregnant but when youve been trying as long as i have it starts to take its toll =(

Can I join? TTC 11 months now, on my first month of temping - click the ticker to see

Well my betas were negative now we just wait for AF :cry: im starting to get sad and depressed , Im happy for everyone getting pregnant but when youve been trying as long as i have it starts to take its toll =(

:hugs: :hugs:

Can I join? TTC 11 months now, on my first month of temping - click the ticker to see

Hey mellllly :wave:

Aw you have a little girl!
How long did it take you to concieve her?

:flower: x x x

Thanks Maaybe!
It took a year to concieve her, thought it would be quicker second time round, how wrong was I!

Aww well it may be spot on a year again lol
Do you know why it has taken you so long, any investigations?

When we were TTC Sophie OH had a low sperm count, which I guess is the same this time around.
They were going to do a laproscopy with dye (cant think of name of it) they said to call them when I next had my period, i never came on cos I was pregnant so there wasnt any extensive tests done on me apart from 21 day bloods

When we were TTC Sophie OH had a low sperm count, which I guess is the same this time around.
They were going to do a laproscopy with dye (cant think of name of it) they said to call them when I next had my period, i never came on cos I was pregnant so there wasnt any extensive tests done on me apart from 21 day bloods

Oh yeah a HSG or lap and dye?
Same thing happened to us actually but I MC'd.

Spose it's just a waiting game for you then hun, doesn't make it any less frustrating though, huh? :flower:

No, the thing is it happened the month that we were most chilled out as well so you would think I would learn second time around - which I was quite chilled for the first 6 months haha

They say thats always the way! :haha:

Although the month I caught I was the most stressed, my parents were up on OV day and I was doing my finals at uni lol

When do you start your ivf stuff maabey ?

Well I would of been starting in ten days if it weren't for christmas!
Damn christmas lol

But if everything goes according to plan I will start treatment just before christmas and in a horrible coincidence will get the embryos/blast put back in on our angels due date (24th Jan) :(

Excited but terrified at the same time . . .

When do you start your ivf stuff maabey ?

Well I would of been starting in ten days if it weren't for christmas!
Damn christmas lol

But if everything goes according to plan I will start treatment just before christmas and in a horrible coincidence will get the embryos/blast put back in on our angels due date (24th Jan) :(

Excited but terrified at the same time . . .
So not to far away thats great , I got my paryers for u that u get a quick sticky !

Hey ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How you all doing?

My temps are being strange this cycle, beginning to wonder if I successfully ovulated on CD13 like I thought I did.

Ferning test was partial today but my OPKs are very negative

Any ideas?

Hi Cheeky -- this is what my temps looked like when I had the chemical 2 months ago. Implantation maybe??

Oh that'd be great Moxie, not going to be too hopeful about it though! Will just keep going with the ferning and OPKs and see what occurs.

Giving up temping in the New Year, giving up all the TTC paraphernalia I think. The only luck we ever get is bad luck - sods law is a joke in our house lol - so we are going to just leave it all, literally, to nature.

I've a HSG booked for 3rd December, but if ovulation was early this month it's going to put my dates out so I will most likely have to delay it until January. Really wanted to get one clomid cycle in with my HSG but it doesn't look like it's going to happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->