• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Moxie, I was a little nauseous in the beginning and had sore boobs/hot flashes but didn't start feeling "really" pregnant until around week six or seven. That's when I started getting honest to goodness morning sickness. Some women don't ever really "feel" pregnant at all. Good luck! :hugs: and :dust:

Mel, it is possible but frankly I don't believe it myself! Only time will tell.

My GP called with my HCG results of 1! I must have eagle eyes then. We booked a scan for the 29th November which ironically will be when I am supposed to Ovulate. I will be 'seven weeks' but given the late positive I would be surprised to see a heart beat. Not sure what to believe really. GP was adamant about avoiding stress and anxiety and even outright 'lied' to me about what normal results are for 5-6 weeks. I appreciate her effort to minimise my anxiety but I have a better idea than her about 'normal' versus 'likely' versus 'possible'. LOL!

She asked about my symptoms and I answered honestly: they have been increasing. It will be hard not to test but honestly what would the test really change? I am concerned about ectopic especially as I had a chemical last month which may have been tubal but that is why I have a scan booked. I know the signs and I work at a hospital so easy access if something goes wrong!

MOXIE - OMG....I have been traveling and havent been online! I am sooooooo stoked for you and have everything crossed that you have a very healthy and uneventful 9 months!

Oh sorry Moxie i thought that was an answer to another question!

So you think my ovulation date is correct?

You have shown a drop around that time in the past, plus it's actually quite common. Perhaps this month isn't really viable, but there's no way of knowing until AF comes, as it could also be implantation.

Think about it this way: 36.2 is pretty much the maximum your coverline can be. Anything above that is probably due to progesterone. Your dip only just reached 36.2; that's really typical for implantation or estrogen dips (in the presence of progesterone). It's *possible* you ovulated then, but not very likely. Most of your early luteal temps are just above 36.2, with few exceptions.

I'm rare in that I do prefer to look at temp patterns over levels, but there seem to be key levels that are triggered by certain events. For me, I ovulate under 97.2. Progesterone pushes my temps to at least 97.7 and if I catch the pulsing right, 97.9 or higher. AF is triggered by temps dropping under 97.5. If my overall monthly temps are off, they are usually ALL off by a bit, and I can reinterpret the levels based on that individual variation.

Try doing an overlay using exact temps and see what you see, in comparison.

Yeah I tried a comparison of the actual temps and there's a difference between the two, it's only the pattern that is making think I may have ovulated later. All other symptoms point to CD13 as FF says

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/journal/revs9rIl9.png

Trust symptoms above temps. Ovulation is so, so hard to pinpoint but especially by temps. Your luteal phase symptoms will give you a much better idea. =) You always have had good instincts in the past; did you BD just in case anyway?

We happened to have BDed that that morning and the morning before (weekend lol), so hopefully our bases are covered just in case.

That's all that matters! :D FX -- but I'd do a sneaky test in 3 days just in case.

I hope you guys don't mind me being here, but I still feel like I'm in the TWW, only in my case it's a four or five week wait...

We're an educated bunch, perhaps even the elite of chart reviewers on BNB ;-) ...what do you guys think of my latest interpretation of my chart this month?

Clearly, something started producing HCG to save my corpus luteum at 11/12 dpo, because that's when it diverged from my normal progression of temperatures. HCG is a potent chemical. It only takes a little to keep things going.

Implantation progresses for three days as normal until BAM, migraine (from progesterone-induced broken sleep?) and brief fresh bleeding without cramps. Zygote hit a blood vessel?

Luteal symptoms increase markedly following the bleed, indicating an increase in progesterone. Temps stay firm. HCG is 1 at four days following the bleed.

Throughout the last week, I've been noticing increased pangs moving from my right ovary to my left ovary. Now, ovulation this month came from the right side, and often the egg rolls out and implants in the middle of the uterus.

My wild theory!

Research suggests that the formation of monozygotic twins is associated with arrested development at key stages, which promotes the division into two separate zygotes (and resulting embryos). Obviously, I've had HCG at sufficient levels to sustain a corpus luteum since 11 dpo. But, my HCG ten days later was only 1. If this is indeed a viable pregnancy, there must have been arrested development.

The bleeding could have included the loss of a twin! Or more realistically, the bleeding and delay could have been as a result of the creation of a twin.

Evidence which would support this theory include: increasing HCG and an ultrasound showing twins (who may or may not be sharing an amniotic sac, etc.).

Ironically, I am at increased risk of twinning. My favourite part of this wild theory, though, is that it ends with two healthy babies instead of one incomplete miscarriage or non-viable ectopic pregnancy. ;-)

Of course we don't mind you being Here!!

I am typing on my phone and it takes ages but i do think you are pregnant. When is your next blood test?

No blood test as it won't change anything. I obviously don't fit into 'normal' at this point, so there is really no precedent or standard to compare my values to. The best indicator of a viable pregnancy at this point will be a strong heartbeat on the scan (29th November).

Speaking of wild theories, read this!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1217740/How-I-got-pregnant--I-ALREADY-pregnant.html

Support for my 'twin' theory... ;-) BTW, I don't actually believe mine is anything but an incomplete miscarriage.

Your chart is looking nice so far. =)

Edit: This whole month just seems odd. My pre-ov temps were incredibly high, too. And my AF after my 'chemical' was painless and brief spurts as well, much like my bleed last week. I wonder if that is connected.

Thanks, we're trying not to get our hopes up, OH isn't even entertaining the idea that I could actually be pregnant. Hate seeing him like this, and I always feel like it's my fault

Your chart has completely baffled me, I don't see how you can't be pregnant! Did you test again this morning?

I'll be honest. I did test but it's not immediately positive -- just cloudy like the others. Which seems bizarre considering ALL of my symptoms are still increasing: my breasts are even more tender, my skin is very flushed, my nose is stuffed, I'm even wheezing more now, and I was slightly nauseous after eating breakfast (delayed gastric emptying). This is way past normal luteal phase levels, so even my suspicion that I ovulated pre-AF (which is possible, but rare) seems invalidated. I'm still getting fullness and pangs in my ovaries which switch from right to left.

Honest to god, given the rate of progression of the symptoms, I think I might have had an embryo split into twins (or more). This would definitely cause the delays in implantation and the prolonged ultra-low positive. I'm dead curious for my scan on the 29th. DH is even taking the day off to attend! Ok, he's taking the day off to play Gran Turismo but coincidentally will be taking a break to see the scan.

We should take bets on what it will be!

(1) Luteal cyst
(2) Incomplete Miscarriage
(3) Viable singleton uterine pregnancy
(4) Viable multiple uterine pregnancy
(5) heterotropic pregnancy (uterine + ectopic)
(6) Non-viable pregnancy (ectopic, molar, etc)
(7) Cancer

I don't mean to make fun of it, but from a scientific perspective this is very bizarre.

All your symptoms would suggest pregnancy (viable or not) but surely if you had miscarried the symptoms would have disappeared by now?

I'm being positive and putting my bets on a multiple pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->