**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Im doing good just waiting for ovulation =D how have you been ?

hey ladies - not much going on here...in the tww and not temping or anything...so just trying to chill out!

I dont know if you guys have been watching Mabeys chart but shes pregnant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratz girlie !

Hey guys! I just saw that this thread has been recently active... ish. Haha. Just wanted to give you guys a shout!

There is a thread to perv off pregnant charts. It was in this 2WW forum earlier today, so go back a page or two. I think it's also in BFP announcements or tests or something like that. :) Have fun!

Where is mabey hiding !! Her chart still shows her as pregnant hope shes doing okay !

Would sumone like to perv on my chart? LOL Im extremely confused! when the hell did I ov?.

Ive had a HUGE amount of creamy cm today (sorry tmi), over emotional, stroppy, and very crampy :(

I think i agree with where FF has put your ovulation chart , But it also looks like you could have ovulated on cd 17

Thanks for the input, Im new to charting its all abit daunting lol.

Ya i was very confused at first but you get the hang of it pretty quick =D And the ladies on here are a great help also :thumbup:

What do you think of my chart? Its in the signature. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->