**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Hey cheeky!

I think your charts looking good... You have a nice couple of higher temps the last 2 days... PMA!!

I haven't tested today, I did an opk which was positive :D didn't get the smiley yesterday but did today so pleased about that... Getting some pains in what I'm guessing is my cervix, had some last night and then I had pink spotting... Today spotting is dark brown and having more of the pains now. (.)(.) really hurt too! Hope these are all good signs and not signs of AF about to show....

X x x

X x x

Thanks for that Moxie!

AF was due yesterday though so it's 79%

I've been using JAMA articles for my uni work a lot lately :thumbup:

xx

I often get a headache in the 1-3 days before menstruation. Do you? For me, it usually corresponds to the dropping temps, which you don't have.

I'm still hoping that it's everyone's lucky month. Sorry that you've not got your positive yet. :hugs: I would be so anxious for confirmation in your position!

No I've never noticed it. . . . O:)

Hey Ladies :)

How is everyone?

SBB have you tested again yet? Maaybe have you tested yet too??

I'm struggling to see anything positive in my chart this month as my post ov temps are much lower than they've been previously. So I'm just going to have to wait and see. Thinking about testing early but would rather AF ruined my PMA than a BFN

Hiya yeah I've tested about four times I think. . . including today :bfn:s :(

I'm struggling to be positive as well.
Especially with my dip today.
In fact I'm not even trying anymore. . . .
I'm pretty much convinced this is just a repeat of last month :nope:

Thanks SBB, hopefully my temp will keep going up and up and up... :D

Fantastic news on the OPK! That next HPT has got to be BFP! Is AF due tomorrow?

Maaybe your temp did today is miniscule... Anyway if you look at pregnancy charts loads of them have much lower dips and are still pregnant... I hope it stays up tomorrow :hugs:

Cheeky AF is due Tuesday, so if temp is still high and AF hasn't shown I guess I'll do a digi then... It'll probably be he longest 3 minutes ever!

X x x

Maaybe your temp did today is miniscule... Anyway if you look at pregnancy charts loads of them have much lower dips and are still pregnant... I hope it stays up tomorrow :hugs:

Cheeky AF is due Tuesday, so if temp is still high and AF hasn't shown I guess I'll do a digi then... It'll probably be he longest 3 minutes ever!

X x x
I sure hope your digi says pregnant! fingers and toes are crossed!
Any symptoms showing up for you yet SBB? I cried last night when i spilt my pop & have been quite gassy today:blush:

Well, my temp realllllllly jumped this morning (99.6), but I don't being ill with a fever counts, so I've discarded it. The HPT I did early this morning (4 am) while ill has also decided to be the faintest of faint positives. At 6 dpo? Or 13 dpo, depending on when you think I successfully ovulated. I'm going to the doctor to make sure I don't have a bad infection and/or ulcer or other cause of the abdominal pain. I'll ask them to do a blood test too.

I am so exhausted and faint after being awake all night in pain. The pain is mostly gone, but the fever is staying. :-( I am not very amused by the faint positive. If it's real, this isn't exactly the state I wanted to be in when I found out!

I've had my second dip in so many days except this one is quite significant . . . .
I don't think I can be talked round this one :nope:

It hasn't dropped below your coverline yet -- until you start menstruating, there is still a chance!

It hasn't dropped below your coverline yet -- until you start menstruating, there is still a chance!

I'm starting to wonder if my cycles have jumped to 33 days now?

That's what last cycle was and I suppose this ones looks to be heading the same way . . . .

Would there be any reason why they would do that?
I've never had long cycles before, in fact more likely to have AF early

xx

Took two more tests (superdrug and IC) and thankfully they are negative! So I'm hope it's just a faulty test (very convincing faulty test). Heading to the doctors now.

Maaybe, it does sound like you are ovulating later than expected, but it will take a few charted cycles to understand. 33 day cycles is on the longer side of average but I wouldn't categorize it as 'long' ... most health professionals say 35 days or more.

Sorry about your temp dip maaybe :hugs: I have seen preggo charts with lower dips so I'm going to remain hopeful for you, but I can understand why you're upset :hugs:

Bloody at woke me up at 5.45 am! My temp then was 36.7, then I went back to sleep and re took it, so my last temp isn't really real...

Moxie what's going on?! Good luck at the docs...

Morning everyone else :hi:

X x x

Moxie i hope it goes ok for you at the docs and that you feel better soon.

I am definately now stuck in the waiting game, i think i may try to note symptoms, but my VIP trial has run out for FF, so il do it on my phone.

Maaybe you have got those 2 missing temps, perhaps you ov'd 2 days later than FF says...

X x x

hey maybe, your temp is still way above covwrline :hugs: hopin for u huni xx

I don't really know what's going on. Still have a fever and feel awful. :-( Doctor has ordered a bunch of blood tests checking for pancreatic or gall bladder problems.

Maaybe you have got those 2 missing temps, perhaps you ov'd 2 days later than FF says...

X x x

No I haven't I was at my parents and didn't have my thermom :dohh:
I dunno if that would be the case though. . . as I got the + and then a - :shrug:

I think AF will start later or tomorrow though
I had the slightest pink tinged CM this morning and I put a tampon in.
Now stupid thing is I forgot all about it, since I've been in uni and all my work is in Friday **Super Stressed** lol

So anyway just wen t the toilet and took it out and there was only a small amount of brown blood? :shrug:
It might be that I always have that but don't notice it until I actually bleed.

xx

xx

yes but your surge is usually 12+ hours before OV, so you could have OV'd on CD18 when you didn't take your temp... It's just a possibility although it does look like FF is prob right :shrug:

Still hoping for you :hugs:

x x x

yes but your surge is usually 12+ hours before OV, so you could have OV'd on CD18 when you didn't take your temp... It's just a possibility although it does look like FF is prob right :shrug:

Still hoping for you :hugs:

x x x

Thanks hun :hugs:

Maybe it's IB maaybe. Fingers crossed for you still, I really hope this is your month. Look forward to seeing your temp rise again tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->