**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Ooh i love True Blood :)

Just catching up again, this thread moves far too quick for me. Yay for darker line SBB! Glad your feeling a bit better Moxie, im sorry Maaybe for the arrival of AF :(, and Cheeky im keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I have had my highest temp this morning for my cycle, so im definately sure I Ov'd and now i think i may be 3dpo. How soon does everyone test around here? I kno 3 days is a slight bit too soon lol.

I'd wait til 10dpo Baroness, or until after AF is late if you can!

x x x

heading to my first dr's appointment today girls

Yes, good luck maaybe -- i know exactly how you feel about the tests making it seem like you have a problem. We keep avoiding treatment for that reason, but as others have advised it only makes the process longer. I hope the test results make things clearer!

As the blood was brown that means it's older blood so it's very possible it's IB!! I'm really hoping for you.

My fever broke last night finally so I was able to get a proper luteal temp which is 97.92 (my replacement thermometer arrived btw!). And I took another 4 am HPT to see if my being ill has caused the probs (I'm not eating and there's a chance my kidney/liver are working extra hard right now). So far the previous one looks like a honest-to-god false positive (not an evaporation) as the others are clearly negative.

I overlaid my chart on xmnd1's pregnant chart again. I'm amused we have such similar temp patterns (despite being very different actual temps -- hers are much higher than mine).

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2681/4537062524_a5623af48a_o.png

I think our temp patterns are going to depart from the next few days though. As my temps normally go up from here until day 9, it seems like day 9 is the make-or-break-it point for my CL. FX something sticks by then.

wow moxie they are very similar. why do you think that is maybe its because everyone follows a general horomone pattern throughout their cycle? but your the expert, im guessing hehe

:( still early hun.. have you been holding your pee?!

Also, look at it again in a couple of hours. I did 2 tests at 9dpo I think, absolutely NOTHING there... I was holding it up to a bulb, tilting it etc etc etc... literally nothing... Then I looked at it again the next day, and there was the teeniest tiniest line, like a shadow. Of course you're meant to ignore it.. but I did another test - and faint faint line... So you never know!

x x x

Yeah, it was 2mu. Had a cup of tea that's it so far today.

I knew it would be negative, i just needed to know one way or another. I'll test again tomorrow. AF due in a few days so I can at least start planning next month

aww cheeky it could still be too early hun.
plus i've heard with IC that if you can even manage to get a faint line on one you're going to get a nice strong BFP on a better test
so keep your chin up, fx'd

Cheeky i really hope its just that its too early, if that makes sense :S

Thanks baroness, so do I. I'll just keep testing till AF shows/doesn't show

I've another 24 tests to play with lol

Morning ladies :)

Sorry AF arrived for you maaybe :(

Glad you're feeling better moxie :)

How are you feeling today SBB?

My temperature rose again this morning, I really hope it's a good sign. It's currently 0.2 degrees above my average for the last 5 cycles, which isn't bad seeing as it started, and has mostly remained, below the average. Just have to wait and see what it does over the next 2 days.

Expecting ICs today so if they arrive i'll test and put myself out of my misery!

Cheeky -- it almost looks like you ovulated 2 days after FF thinks you did. =) Try moving the day on your overlay and see what you think.

xmd1 -- Well, cycles change from month to month even for one person! But I'm hoping since yours had such a successful outcome so far, mine might too. ;-)

Thanks to everyone for the well-wishes. I am feeling better, but stressed. I've been sick a lot this year and though my manager is understanding, I think I'm going to get a formal warning now. :-( I'm not sure working at a hospital has been good for my health!

Oh Maaybe I am sorry about AF :( CHin up darling... hope it all works out for you. xx

OH Moxie I hope you don't get a formal warning... Glad you feel better though x x x

Thanks everyone. . . .

I got my bloods back today too.
All normal.

Do I need to book another appointment?
The receptionist put the phone down on me before I had chance to say anything. . . although she is pregnant
and I've seen her dash from the phone to the toilet a few times

We probably won't get OH's SA done for minimum 3 - 4 weeks!! :growlmad:

I also got a parking ticket AT UNI!!

This is such a shit day.

Maaybe I wish I could make it better...

I don't know about another appointment, I guess if everything was ok with progesterone levels then you OV'd... What did your doc say was the next step? Other than Sperm test of course...

x x x

Maaybe I wish I could make it better...

I don't know about another appointment, I guess if everything was ok with progesterone levels then you OV'd... What did your doc say was the next step? Other than Sperm test of course...

x x x

She didn't test my progesterone levels :shrug:
She didn't, she just said ring to get the result.
She probably thought there would be something to discuss once they were back?

EDIT: These got tested -

- Full blood count (C)
- Menopause screen (LFE)
- Prolactin (PROL2)
- Urea and Electrolytes (U&E) for GPS
- Liver function tests (LFT)
- Thyroid function test (TFT2)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads