**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Maybe it's IB maaybe. Fingers crossed for you still, I really hope this is your month. Look forward to seeing your temp rise again tomorrow :)

I hope it's IB maaybe :D

I'm doing ok thanks hun, just got v sore (.)(.) - they're ok when I am wearing a bra (as long as I don't hit them lol!) but when I take the bra off they just feel really heavy (lol they're only small :D) and painful... I'm not complaining though :D
Got really bad cramps, like slow stabbings! Hope that's all good news :thumbup:

Have you got any symptoms yet Cheeky?

x x x

Haha they won't be small for long SBB!

I'm having a few possible symptoms but they could also be AF related. I did have a nose bleed at 4dpo, which i don't suffer from. I had one previously in January, when i had a chemical. I've also been having this strange pulling sensation in the womb area. Very odd and hard to discribe, had it 2 days ago and again today. The rest have been the usual symptoms - tenders boobs, bloated, gassy etc

I did something silly earlier though, which in hindsight i wish i hadn't done. I was playing around with my temps on FF to see what will happen over the next few days and if my temp remains at 36.5 or rises then FF will class my chart as Triphasic with possible implantation on CD22. Now i'm fretting over tomorrows temp before i've even taken it! All my post-ov temps have been lower than usual so realistically I would expect them to still get higher

Guess i'll just have to wait and see, i'm tempted to go check my temp now actually. Not done it for a few days.. 36.9, that's promising!

ha ha you're mad! Don't stress about the temps, all mine this month have been mucked up cos I keep waking really early - I think it's because I'm so worried about what it's going to be I wake really early!

Your symptoms sound really good! Oooh I'm excited for you!

I also had sort of weird feeling pulling pinching at my belly button, but really I thought that's way too high to be related - maybe though!

x x x

Maybe it's IB maaybe. Fingers crossed for you still, I really hope this is your month. Look forward to seeing your temp rise again tomorrow :)

Thanks hun :hugs:

I hope it's IB maaybe :D

I'm doing ok thanks hun, just got v sore (.)(.) - they're ok when I am wearing a bra (as long as I don't hit them lol!) but when I take the bra off they just feel really heavy (lol they're only small :D) and painful... I'm not complaining though :D
Got really bad cramps, like slow stabbings! Hope that's all good news :thumbup:

Have you got any symptoms yet Cheeky?

x x x

Thanks hun

Sorry to everyone for being a bummer these last few days :(
I've been feeling very negative and the whole TTC situation
I know you've all been trying to keep me thinking positive O:)

I'm so stressed with uni and
now we're having tests it's offically real that we could have a problem.

I do hope so that it's IB!
2bh I NEVER notice anything before the full blown witch herself so maybe :shrug:
Although I'm not getting my hopes up O:)
Unless my temp decides to fly high tomorrow :winkwink:
In which case I'll be testing, again. . . lol

I should have my blood tests results back now
but I'm in uni literally all day :)()and my phone is broke so I can't ring (the receptionist says she can't access results until 12 noon)

xx

I don't blame you for being down... I wish we could cheer you up but I know it's not that simple...

I hope to see a rise in the morning, but if not then just remember you are so busy and stressed this cycle you may have a better chance next month... And the FS is a good thing, if there is something wrong, you're taking the first step to getting it sorted...

:hugs:

x x x

Yes, good luck maaybe -- i know exactly how you feel about the tests making it seem like you have a problem. We keep avoiding treatment for that reason, but as others have advised it only makes the process longer. I hope the test results make things clearer!

As the blood was brown that means it's older blood so it's very possible it's IB!! I'm really hoping for you.

My fever broke last night finally so I was able to get a proper luteal temp which is 97.92 (my replacement thermometer arrived btw!). And I took another 4 am HPT to see if my being ill has caused the probs (I'm not eating and there's a chance my kidney/liver are working extra hard right now). So far the previous one looks like a honest-to-god false positive (not an evaporation) as the others are clearly negative.

I overlaid my chart on xmnd1's pregnant chart again. I'm amused we have such similar temp patterns (despite being very different actual temps -- hers are much higher than mine).

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2681/4537062524_a5623af48a_o.png

I think our temp patterns are going to depart from the next few days though. As my temps normally go up from here until day 9, it seems like day 9 is the make-or-break-it point for my CL. FX something sticks by then.

Maaybe I saw your chart Hun I'm so sorry :cry:

X x x

Oh no, maaybe. :-( I'm sorry this month didn't work out. Last month's chart looked really good, though, and even in the healthiest people, not all potential pregnancies will stick. I hope this doesn't get you too down and you can look forward to trying this month. :hugs:

Morning ladies :)

Sorry AF arrived for you maaybe :(

Glad you're feeling better moxie :)

How are you feeling today SBB?

My temperature rose again this morning, I really hope it's a good sign. It's currently 0.2 degrees above my average for the last 5 cycles, which isn't bad seeing as it started, and has mostly remained, below the average. Just have to wait and see what it does over the next 2 days.

Expecting ICs today so if they arrive i'll test and put myself out of my misery!

Hey cheeky, woohoo for the temp rise! It's looking great! Now don't be too disappointed if you get a little dip the next couple of days... :D

Yep I woke up at 6.15 and I had to take my temp - v scary but thankfully it was high! I have got AF feeling pains, but I poas (just an IC) and got a darker line than before so I think it's all good...

It's very scary.... I feel sick again today too... Gotta have some brekkie... I hate eating in the morning, just doesn't go down well!

You have to update us if you test!

x x x

That's great SBB - the temp rise not the sickness! Was AF due today?

Yep AF due today.... I think I'll stop temping now otherwise I'll never sleep cos I'll be so worried about what might happen in the morning....

Right, I have been so slack, I HAVE to get some work done today, so I am gonna log off but check back at lunch to see if you've tested :D

x x x

I'm having a slack day, no work today :D

See you later

FFS I logged off for 10 mins and I'm back! Good job I don't go on Facebook or any sites other than this, I wouldn't have time to do anything else at all!

x x x

Lol SBB

My morning has so far consisted of BnB, Facebook and my new guilty (cheesy) pleasure - Glee :D

I'm sat here waiting for the postman to arrive!

ha ha you lucky thing! I have watched a little bit of glee, I can see why people love it but I purposefully didn't get into it cos I don't have time! I love desperate housewives, and shameless. I think I could just have E4 and no other channels and I'd be happy!

x x x

I'm a Sky Plus addict lol There's so many TV programs i love right now but with work and the kids I don't get to watch them when they're actually on lol

True Blood now :D lol

My guilty pleasure on a day off is watching the BBC adaptation of Pride and Prejudice! It's 6 hours long! Me and my sisters love it though, it's so funny! I love Colin Firth as Mr Darcy. I would like my mum to marry him but he's already married - damn it! Of course if he wasn't there is no question that he would marry my mum... :haha:

We don't have Sky+ but we have the HD recorder thingy, I'm with you there, never watch anything when it's actually on! But you can skip the ads which is great :)

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->