**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Morning ladies :)

How are you doing Maaybe? Another BFP this morning?

Hope you ovulate soon moxie! I'm running out of companions on this thread everyone's getting BFPs!!

My chart is looking pretty normal still, see what tomorrow brings

Hiya hun :flower:

I didn't test this morning. . .
I know I was going to use my Boots test but since AF is due I thought I'd leave it.
I believe I'm pregnant now :haha:
So I'll leave it for another day :)

I'm a bit worried about pains I've been getting though
But I'm going to mention it to GP tomorrow O:)

xx

Glad to hear you believe it now!

The pains are likely to be stretching pains from the uterus, but good you're seeing dr tomorrow as it'll put your mind at rest that everything's okay :)

I know it's took me about a week :haha:

Yeah I hope so!
Just that they're just on one side :wacko:
But some of the girls in first tri say it could be the corpus loterum (?)
The ovary doing stuff to help the bean. .
I hope so :)

xx

Hey maaybe...that is wonderful that you are believing it now......and yeah I have heard of many women having the pain on the side of the CL....do you remember if you felt your Ov pain on that side this month? Let us know what the dr says.

I think so but then I always feel 'something' on my right. . .
I never feel anything on my left :wacko:
How weird?

Will do :hugs:

xx

The ropes which tie the uterus down are usually attached to your body on the right, hence most women experience cramping there.

The ropes which tie the uterus down are usually attached to your body on the right, hence most women experience cramping there.

Really?
That's reasuring O:)

It's more stabbing pains rather than cramps though.
Still the same thing?

xx

Good morning ladies , Its officially a chemical this morning, Neg test with super non diluted urine, Cervix is low firm and closed temps tooka nice dive this morning and im cramping again:cry:

No worries on to the next cycle for my once AF arrives going to do some dif things and hope for a late feb baby:thumbup:

Ruskiegirl :hugs:

I hate that your having such an awful time.
Hopefuly next time everything will go perfect!

:hugs:

Yep mabey i will get blessed with twins someday and get my two boys that i want to badly hehe, I really want 2 boys but id be happy with just one more child with allt he problems i have getting pregnant and staying pregnant:thumbup:

Good morning ladies , Its officially a chemical this morning, Neg test with super non diluted urine, Cervix is low firm and closed temps tooka nice dive this morning and im cramping again:cry:

Huge :hugs: for you hun. I had a chemical last month, but like you say, onwards and upwards. I hope your next cycle is your one! So im told, after chemicals/mc's you are meant to be more fertile!! :dust:

Ya i think thats why i got pregnant so quick after my MC in march this was my first offical cycle after my MC so hoping for this cycle not going to test untill AF is due this time around dont want a broken heart again:thumbup:

Really?
That's reasuring O:)

It's more stabbing pains rather than cramps though.
Still the same thing?

xx

Yes they are different cramps than uterine or cervical cramps. Sharp (stabbing) is how I would describe it!

ruskie - sorry hun

maaybe- I hope all is ok, but it sounds like what you are experiencing is normal..dont worry I would be just like if I was in your boat!!!!!

UGH, I cant wait to be in the TWW...weird but I always seem happier there....that is until af comes....hahaha...but I guess it is easier to be hopeful knowing you Ovulated and that you bd'ed at the right time etc....

Thanks everyone :hugs:

ttcbaby I hope you are very sooon! :hugs:

Cheeky I think I already asked this but when you testing? :flower:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member