**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

]UGH, I cant wait to be in the TWW...weird but I always seem happier there....that is until af comes....hahaha...but I guess it is easier to be hopeful knowing you Ovulated and that you bd'ed at the right time etc....

I know what you mean! This is why I don't like charting.

Hey Girls -- The OPKs have been lighter than ever, but I think that I O-V-U-L-A-T-E-D yesterday! :happydance: See my chart.

I was marking the temp on my paper chart after waking up and thinking Whooa, 97.63 is low (marking it in the 96.73 position). And then I entered it online and the line shot up and I puzzled before realizing 97.63 was ninety-SEVEN-point-SIX-three not ninety-SIX-point-SEVEN-three. :dohh:

Serves me right for not waking up properly!

FX the temps stay up (pending a fall back tomorrow) for the next 4-5 days and then I'm relaxing the temping/tracking to just live my life and take care of me!

I'm torn between BDing today just to be sure and/or BDing tomorrow which is when we'd usually do it. I'm trying every other day instead of every day to give the sperm count a chance to rise a bit more. I do think the softcup is helping a lot. Since we have a low count (but good everything else) every little helps. :blush:

Hey Girls -- The OPKs have been lighter than ever, but I think that I O-V-U-L-A-T-E-D yesterday! :happydance: See my chart.

I was marking the temp on my paper chart after waking up and thinking Whooa, 97.63 is low (marking it in the 96.73 position). And then I entered it online and the line shot up and I puzzled before realizing 97.63 was ninety-SEVEN-point-SIX-three not ninety-SIX-point-SEVEN-three. :dohh:

Serves me right for not waking up properly!

FX the temps stay up (pending a fall back tomorrow) for the next 4-5 days and then I'm relaxing the temping/tracking to just live my life and take care of me!

I'm torn between BDing today just to be sure and/or BDing tomorrow which is when we'd usually do it. I'm trying every other day instead of every day to give the sperm count a chance to rise a bit more. I do think the softcup is helping a lot. Since we have a low count (but good everything else) every little helps. :blush:

:happydance: :dance:

Yey Moxie!

My temp went exactly as predicted today so I'm not even going to bother testing this month. Just hope I ovulate before the in laws arrive in 18 days lol

Just a little update for you guys :thumbup: I had to go to the hospital tonight for severe abdominal pain, I also told them i might be pregnant so they did bloods and a urine tests both were neg . As for the pain they said they couldnt find anything wrong with the xrays or blood work or urine sample and if it continues or is worse in 6 hours to go back for a cat scan on my stomach lol I thought cat scan were for your head???

Yey Moxie!

My temp went exactly as predicted today so I'm not even going to bother testing this month. Just hope I ovulate before the in laws arrive in 18 days lol

I think that's very sensible. Please remind me to be sensible at 9 dpo. :hugs:

Just a little update for you guys :thumbup: I had to go to the hospital tonight for severe abdominal pain, I also told them i might be pregnant so they did bloods and a urine tests both were neg . As for the pain they said they couldnt find anything wrong with the xrays or blood work or urine sample and if it continues or is worse in 6 hours to go back for a cat scan on my stomach lol I thought cat scan were for your head???

Oh no :-( :-(
Having abdominal pain is really scary. I hope you are doing okay. :hugs:

ruskie - Oh no....I hope all turns out ok a scan can be done on any part of the body...it is just to see what is going on in there.

moxie - yeah for possible Oving.....Thats a tough question because you know you are Oving today, but you did it last night right? I would wait and do it tomorrow and give the spermies time to build up again, but that is just me. How do you find using the softcups, I have just bought some and am going to try it this month with some preseed put in the cup before inserting. I have a tilted uterus so I am nervous I will not be able to get it in.

Thanks ladies! I finaly got some sleep. It was so bad last i couldnt even sit down or lay down i had to walk around i thought i was dying , When i first got there the doctors suspected kidney stones dont know how they check for that though, But now im feeling alot better my stomach is really sore though :cry:

I had an acute episode of abdominal pain last cycle (mid-luteal) but it came with a fever as well. It was extremely stressful and they still don't know what it was exactly. I hope you start to feel better soon.

Thanks im already feeling better since i got some rest :thumbup: Soon as my ins kicks in i defintly am going have my doc run some hormone checks and check for endo and other things that could making me not get pregnant easy and making the babys not stick, A friend of mine had the same problem as me and hers turned out to be endo. For the last few years ive suspected something was wrong but everytime i go to the doctors i forget to ask them to check for endo usualy they just do a pap and check for other crap . But now its time to find out what is really going on inside my body i think:thumbup:

ok... can someone look at my chart?...here is some background on may2nd got 2 BFP's then....5 subsequent BFN's on diff days on may 12th i had beta's they were 4 so they said i lost it.....then may 15th(i think) i got a very dark BFP's...THEN yesterday may 19th went to doctors neg urine and beta's were 0...nothing on the internal scan...today when i charted my temp (only been doing it about a week or so) it detected O....soooo lol idk what to think...i have another dr's appt may 27th that would be 10 DPO....IF i am pregnant right now and i did 0 3 days ago would 10 DPO be enough for something to show up on blood work? sorrry if i confused anyone because i am confused myself...I think i put my link to my chart on my siggy havent tested it yet though to make sure it works

ok... can someone look at my chart?...here is some background on may2nd got 2 BFP's then....5 subsequent BFN's on diff days on may 12th i had beta's they were 4 so they said i lost it.....then may 15th(i think) i got a very dark BFP's...THEN yesterday may 19th went to doctors neg urine and beta's were 0...nothing on the internal scan...today when i charted my temp (only been doing it about a week or so) it detected O....soooo lol idk what to think...i have another dr's appt may 27th that would be 10 DPO....IF i am pregnant right now and i did 0 3 days ago would 10 DPO be enough for something to show up on blood work? sorrry if i confused anyone because i am confused myself...I think i put my link to my chart on my siggy havent tested it yet though to make sure it works

Your temps are really low. Has a doctor ever done any thyroid tests for you? Some of those temps are low enough to give me severe shivers, but it all depends on what your body is used to. As you haven't temped before, it's near impossible to interpret your chart. Do you normally have longer cycles or is this one related to the weird HPT results?

I'm sorry things are so confusing this month! As long as the doctor rules out any health concerns related to the odd variations in HCG, all that matters is that you BD regularly to catch the egg. Fingers crossed you did! Keep temping, and it's good to get some support from your partner as you are no doubt stressed over all of this (I would be!). Hope it gets sorted soon.

actually she is checking my thyroid next week when i go in... this was the first time i did temps so im not sure if it is normal for me or not lol all i know if FF said that i am 3DPO today lol sooo confused....so low temps could mean thyroid problems??

ruskie - glad to hear you are feeling better...I am in your same boat...sick and tired of nothing being done when I know something is wrong...I have a consult with my dr on June21 and I am going to ask them to do a lap and check for Endo......everything else is fine with me.

actually she is checking my thyroid next week when i go in... this was the first time i did temps so im not sure if it is normal for me or not lol all i know if FF said that i am 3DPO today lol sooo confused....so low temps could mean thyroid problems??

Your body is kept in a certain homeostasis for the right chemical reactions to happen at the right time (basically -- to keep living!) which very much depends on a small range of temperatures to work optimally. Hence, low temps can often mean a low metabolism. Low temps can be a sign of thyroid imbalances which, if uncorrected, can cause more serious problems! It would certainly affect your fertility as well.

It's good you are doing the tests. It could be this is normal for you and its nice to have that reassurance! :hugs:

well after i saw your post i looked up the symptoms of thyroid problems and well it seems i have just about all of them so i will be waiting to hear what the levels are and also make sure i tell her what the baseline temps have been....I just checked my temp again just for the heck of it I have been up for 5 hours did dishes and laundry during this time as well and my temps were still only 96.52....so i will def be asking her about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->