**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Kenziesmommy -- it's good you are being so proactive about understanding it all!

How is everyone this morning?

We snuck one last BD in but as yesterday I had a light hot flush and other small signs of changing progesterone, I don't think it's likely to do much, especially as DH isn't quite used to the whole softcup regime thing, so we lost most of it again (grr). We had two near perfect catches before and during ovulation though, and the cervical mucus was near perfect too so I'm happy. I hope the scan on Tuesday shows a plush endometrium. I need to work a bit harder to manage my stress, so actively not symptom-tracking. I don't want these 2 weeks to become "Am I pregnant" rather than "I am doing everything I can to keep myself healthy and happy"...

Morning ladies :)

Hi Moxie, sounds like you've done everything possible to make it happen :) fingers crossed for you x x

My temp has dropped again morning so looks like af will be making her appearance on time (in 3 days). Surprisingly okay :)

It might still jump up, Cheeky! That said, I still think you are being very sensible. Better to be unsurprised than utterly disappointed.

Just had lunch with some friends with their baby boy; he's so adorable. Watching him makes me realize how special and different being a mother is going to be. DH hopes we will have a girl (or twins, silly man) and I would be more than happy with either, but it would be nice to have a boy.

Thanks Moxie :)

Not having the best of days today, spent most of it crying and feeling sorry for myself. Hormones kicking in i guess

Being a mum is very special, alot of hard work but very rewarding. I sometimes look at my kids and wonder where all the years have gone. My eldest is just about to sit his GCSEs and it doesn't seem 5 minutes ago since I was cheering him on on Sports Day at nursery lol Kinda explains why i'm starting to find grey hairs now lol

I'm with your OH on this, I want a girl or twins lol OH wants a boy. We'll both be happy with whichever we get though

anybody want to look at my chart? My period was due yesterday and she still hasn't shown! I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but my body is like clockwork and I'm never late. But I took a test in the middle of the night and it said negative. *sigh*

Hey navywife04

Chart looks good :)

Do you know how long your LP usually is? If AF's late, and hopefully it's because you're going to get a BFP, but if it's late if may be that you ovulated later this month and your LP has not finished yet

Fingers crossed it's a late BFP :D

This is my first month charting so I have no clue! Chance would have it that this would be my first time O'ing later in the month, the one month I actually start charting!!! I think that's the case though, because I believe I got a positive opk last month on the 14th and this month it didn't come until the 20th.. sooo....

Ugh, I'm so impatient!!!!

This is my first month charting so I have no clue! Chance would have it that this would be my first time O'ing later in the month, the one month I actually start charting!!! I think that's the case though, because I believe I got a positive opk last month on the 14th and this month it didn't come until the 20th.. sooo....

Ugh, I'm so impatient!!!!

Yes, you have a very clear chart for your first one, and as FF says -- only 11dpo thereabouts. Still plenty of time to see that :bfp: !

Thanks Moxie :)

Not having the best of days today, spent most of it crying and feeling sorry for myself. Hormones kicking in i guess

:hugs: The last bit of luteal phase is definitely the hardest to get through, and the body doesn't make that any easier with the falling hormones as you say. I do my best to manage it through lifestyle choices, but it's hard to take the edge off a progesterone void. :nope:

Well AF has arrived today so now i can relax and work on this new cycle :thumbup: Im excited this time cause now i know i have got a regular cycle , I always thought i might have irregular periods but guess i am wrong:happydance: How is everyone doing otherwise?

hi, in the hope that the good luck in this thread rubs of on me I wondered if I can join in :) I've only just started charting my BBT, and after what i think is a late positive OPK I'm a tad confused my how my body is behaving. I normally have a 26 day cycle.

thanks for looking :)

hi, in the hope that the good luck in this thread rubs of on me I wondered if I can join in :) I've only just started charting my BBT, and after what i think is a late positive OPK I'm a tad confused my how my body is behaving. I normally have a 26 day cycle.

Have you tried an HPT, elsie? =)

Have you tried an HPT, elsie? =)

hi Moxie, not tested yet, i'm too chicken! lol! had too many :bfn: but this is the most unusual month i've had so far and I want to wait until I'm late.

I'm having frequent cramps through the day, my nipples today are *so* sensitive! weirdest thing happened on Tuesday evening I had a extremely painful 5 minutes with a really sharp pain from my pubic bone to my right hip.

i don't think the positive OPK was ovulation but if it was it explains my abnormal CD21 progesterone test results. I went for my third test today.

hi Moxie, not tested yet, i'm too chicken! lol! had too many :bfn: but this is the most unusual month i've had so far and I want to wait until I'm late.

I'm having frequent cramps through the day, my nipples today are *so* sensitive! weirdest thing happened on Tuesday evening I had a extremely painful 5 minutes with a really sharp pain from my pubic bone to my right hip.

i don't think the positive OPK was ovulation but if it was it explains my abnormal CD21 progesterone test results. I went for my third test today.

Well, it is odd, but the body continues to pulse LH throughout, it helps trigger the release of progesterone. An OPK can also pick up HCG. I understand about waiting.

Ruskiegirl -- I'm glad the craziness has stopped and a new cycle has started for you. I hope this one is it!

my temps yesterday went CRAZY I am 5 dpo now...i think it may have been a fluke it went up nearly 2 whole degrees...it went back down today still above coverline though but closer in range of the rest of it

Yep im so glad i know for sure it was a chemical and not getting mixed signals:thumbup: I ordered myself an actualy BBT thermometor yesterday to should be here before ovulation and i hope its more accurate then the one i have:thumbup: Ordered my pregnancy strips and opks to :thumbup:

Cheeky, I'm dying to know if your temp has stayed up! Really hope so.

Mine on the other hand took a dive today which is very new (at least, this late), throwing all chances of me having a quiet non-stressful non-exciting non-tracking cycle out the window! Even though I'm pretty darn sure I ovulated, I'm acting like I haven't, just in case. And I refuse to test before AF is due, although I think I might do an OPK this afternoon just to be sure.

Just seen today's temp, Cheeky -- very sorry :-( :-(

My hot flushes started again right on cue (3 pm) so I find it hard to believe I didn't ovulate a few days ago. Perhaps it's just a belated/tentative fall back rise.

Hi ladies :)

Yes as expected my temps have continued to drop Moxie. I was spotting yesterday which is unusual but af hasn't arrived yet. she's due tomorrow. I'm ok now after my miserable Friday , just want my next cycle to kick in so we can crack on before the in laws arrive!

Can't look at your chart Moxie, am on my mobile and the screen is terrible for charts, but I hope everything falls back into place!

Ruskie, good luck this cycle x x x

If you read this Maaybe, I hope everything's going okay with you!

Oh and SBB have you had a scan yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"