**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

oh ok thanks moxie...I will remeber that. Do you think we got enough bding in though? I mean 3 days before and day of Oving probably isnt ideal huh?

Is it me or is my chart all over the place? :D

I had to make guesses on some of the earlier days when I forgot to temp, btw...

i keep checking in hoping one of you have got your BFPs :( hurrry up guys!

oh ok thanks moxie...I will remeber that. Do you think we got enough bding in though? I mean 3 days before and day of Oving probably isnt ideal huh?

Well, if your husband has any problems with his sperm count, it may be exactly what you need (time to build up good quality sperm). The important thing is that you did it at least once, and that when you did it, your body was at its fertile peak (open cervix, good mucus, etc.).

tbuns: Is this the first time you've charted? It looks fine to me. Temps can remain high in the follicular phase until you build up enough estrogen which correlates to the growing follicles. It looks like you had some competition there before you finally ovulated. It's nice to have a dip so you can predict O better!

i keep checking in hoping one of you have got your BFPs :( hurrry up guys!

Sorry, xnmd1, I don't think this is my month! My temp is identical to what it was at 8 dpo last month. The only real difference is the extended dip around 4 dpo and a distinct LACK of cramps.

Cheeky is at the beginning of a new cycle.

aww moxie :( it's not over yet! at only 8 dpo lots of people havn't even implantd yet. don't get down this early

I guess I'll test in 6-8 days? I just don't feel I ovulated well enough this month and now that I've had my latest scan, I feel more realistic about what is happening (and also what to do to improve our odds). When I return from our holiday and we meet up with the fertility consultant, we'll probably start on Clomid + Metformin and go from there. I feel reassured that I'll probably respond well to IVF if it comes to it, and of course we have our HSG coming up.

I doubt I'll lose much weight while away in June, as it's a bit of a foodie holiday for me, but maybe with all the walking and baking in the sun? =) But I hope to lose a bit more weight this year.

Hows everyone been doing ?? Havent been on much trying to relax before ovulation lol:thumbup::hugs:

Hi ruskiegirl! =) Hope you have a good strong ovulation today or tomorrow!

Things are not as relaxing here. DH and I just watched 'Up' last night and we were both bawling. We knew it was going to be sad, but we had no idea about the references to TTC. It should come with a disclaimer! As a result, we both slept horrible and are exhausted today!

I've got my first few little cramps today but I couldn't say whether they were due to the increase in fat consumption more than anything else. Last month, this is when the cramps stopped for 2 days.

Ovu isnt supposed ot be till fri but my body is getting ready all the signs are starting to show hehe:thumbup:

Your temps sure are jumping a lot! I hope this means a really good egg is in the works for you. =)

FF has rated my chart 48 pts. I really don't think I'm pregnant, though. Been sleeping like rubbish again past few days but I can't help it -- the progesterone disrupts my sleeping patterns so I wake up at 12, 3, and 5 (6 if I push it). I hate how my body is so sensitive and predictable, sometimes. I often get delirium when I don't sleep well and/or wake up loads, which can be quite scary but usually is just bizarre. Like last night, I am not sure if I dreamed it or if it was real, but my breasts were really swollen, sore and just plain felt weird to touch -- super warm. I'm beginning to think it is real, because three days ago I woke up with a new bruise on my left breast and every morning I've been waking up with aches.

I know how suspicious this sounds, but I still don't think this is our month! If I don't get AF within the next 8 days, maybe I'll start to see things differently. But to me, this all feels too familiar. I'd even be due on February 14th.

I'm so looking forward to our holiday in 2 weeks. I'd be set to ovulate right at the end of it, and I hear holidays can work miracles in that area. ;-)

Evening Ladies!

Hope you are all well :D

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, we've been really busy!

Anyway, today I saw my FS who was able to confirm that it's my right tube that's currently blocked. He did an internal scan and was very pleased with my "beautiful" ovaries and happy that the standard of my eggs is not the issue here. I had lots of big follicles on both ovaries with the most dominant one currently on my right ovary. He doesn't see the blocked tube as a problem at all.

As my FS works for the NHS and the private sector also he's scheduled me for another internal scan on Saturday at the local private hospital to see what's happening before ovulation on Monday/Tuesday. He seemed very excited about the level of eggs on my ovaries and seemed pretty enthusiastic about everything!

The strange thing is (which I've googled to no avail) is that he said he'll make sure he's got his NHS prescription pad with him because he's most likely to prescribe Clomid as "it'd be a shame to miss this opportunity after the HSG". It's too late in this cycle for Clomid to be of any help so he's left me confused. I discussed it with my OH on the way home about other uses/doses of Clomid and wondered if a very high one off dose would cause multiple eggs to ovulate. Googled but found no answers at all so assume this isn't his plan. Guess I'll find out on Saturday!

Either way he's got me very excited lol

Moxie, sorry it's not seeming hopeful this month for you. Maybe a relaxing holiday will do the trick! :D

My chart's been up and down like a yo-yo this month so far, I hate this part of the cycle so boring (apart from the BDing :D )

hmmm it all sounds good cheeky.....maybe he is prescribing the clomid for next cycle. If you are not on any fertility drugs you will probably only release one egg..but those other follicles will be ready for next cycle..that is assuming you dont get prego this month. Also, the theory is that the hsg will make you more fertile in the follow 2-3 cycles after it is done....he might be just a bit proactive...which is refreshing to see in a doctor these days. Either way it sounds like you are on your way to your BFP.

Iam 4dpo today and had a temp drop which is weird for me...I usually get to 97.9 and stay there for a few days...then get a slight temp drop then it goes back up....anyway, I know it is to early for it to mean anything but I did think it was weird. Also had a horrible hot flash this morning and dh said my skin was hot...but that could be all due to clomid and progesterone!

I'm glad your FS is enthusiastic, Cheeky! I've only seen (not heard) the consultant we're meeting in July and he doesn't look like the enthusiastic type. I'm jealous! ;-) I couldn't tell you why he was interested in the Clomid unless he forgot where you were in your cycle? You'd think that seeing your ovaries might jog his memory. ;-) Maybe he means next cycle?

ttcbaby -- It's such a slight change and unfortunately common around that time, to do with the leveling of progesterone compared to the drop in estrogen. This month my fallback was more pronounced and also later, but the evidence from the ultrasound scan pointed to the follicle taking longer to develop into a corpus luteum. It's possible the timing of your egg's release was ever so slightly off from the other months, and hence the progesterone pulsing is ever so slightly not enough to overcome the linger levels of estrogen.

hmmm that is interesting moxie...I guess you might be right...well I hope it goes back up tomorrow.

Hey ladies :)

That's the odd thing (re FS and clomid). The whole reason for him calling me in on Saturday is because I'm so close to ovulation that he wants to see what's happening just a few days before it. I thought it was rather odd that he said he'd make sure he'd got his prescription pad there because it'd be a missed opportunity :S

Maybe he just got a little over excited lol He is an excellent consultant though, I'm so glad we got him. He did my reversal last November, privately, and has continued to see me every couple of months through the NHS. Whenever anything unexpected comes up which can't be fitted into the NHS schedules he whisks me (not literally) back on to private appointments at no charge at all. Hense the Saturday morning appointment at our local BMI hospital :D

Well if he's planning on prescribing me Clomid for the next cycle I'll be very pleased. Was going to speak to him about it today but he mentioned it first. Does Clomid encourage multiple egg ovulations? That's what my aim would be, with there only being one good tube ( Another thing he told me to stop doing; referring to my tubes as good and bad, because my ovaries are so big and bulging with eggs he didn't think it'd make any difference how many tubes i've got working ( maybe he's refering to the open tube catching the egg from the other ovary - Moxie) )

Anyway, he's left me feeling exceptionally positive again :D

awesome cheeky!!!! With the clomid..if it is prescribed on cd 5-9 then you will probably get one quality egg. if the dr prescribes it for cd 2-7 then they are looking to get multiple eggs.

can someone take a look at my chart pretty please?? im really confused i know i started temping late its my first month temping but i got excited when FF detected O but now im not so sure

Hi Kenzie - I dont think you have oved yet....but I could be wrong. I am not an expert at the charting stuff...but your temps are really really low...have you had that checked out by a dr?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->