**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

That's the trouble with just starting to chart, kenziesmommy -- you have nothing to compare to. With temps that low, my priority would be getting my thyroid checked, especially with how variable they are. There's no reason why you couldn't be ovulating right now, but your fertile signs aren't indicative of it yet. You are doing the right thing by regularly BDing.

well friday i had my thyroid checked....waiting for the results they arent in a hurry i suppose lol i have had a lot of ppl tell me my temps are low....thanks ladies for your input at least im not the only one confused (or am i) i just got really excited when ff detected O or at least thought it did lol but my temps have been really jumpy

Hi Girls -- wondered how you were today? I just picked up my prescription for Metformin (gulp) and debating whether to start it today or when AF comes.

Im doing good here :thumbup: Ovu is defo coming starting to get more pain on the right side again and opk is getting darker i bet pos by end of day today:happydance:

Hi Ladies :)

Not much going on here TTC wise anyway! Just waiting on scan on Saturday to see what's happening. It's great to be getting yet another scan so close to ovulation :D

Will hopefully be ovulating sometime between Sunday and Tuesday

That's great you guys! I love the promise of a new cycle. =)

Things have been very hard here. I've been feeling very anxious and emotional. My temp dropped even more this morning and I've been getting more and more prostaglandin cramping. That said, my breasts are even more tender and full, and my skin is almost constantly warm. A last ditch effort of the corpus luteum? :shrugs: I hate these last couple days the most.

aww moxie, I am sooo with you...it is always those last couple of days that i get really excited that this could be it and then BAM af shows.

my temp is def. not doing what it usually does i dont undersatnd why it is staying so low...maybe I am deveopling a prog. problem. I dunno...feeling out of it this month.

ttcbaby, my temps tend to stay quite low at the beginning of my LP too, then gradually increase until dropping off around 10/11DPO. I'm sure you'll see them increase over the next few days :)

Sorry you're not having a good month Moxie, your temps look really jumpy this month, I hope it goes back up tomorrow xxxx

It's not has high as the previous chart, but that could be plenty of things especially earlier on in the luteal phase. I bet it will pop up soon, ttcbaby!

I just did an IC earlier tonight and forgot to check it before the time was up (too engrossed in the movie). It's dried to a very faint line (not as faint as the faint line I saw last cycle), but I'm pretty sure it's an evap. I've never used this brand of IC before (unitest) but I also never see lines, so I figure the odds are in favour of an evaporation line now. =) It's too thin and perfect to be a proper line.

Cheeky: Thanks. =)

thanks moxie...do you know what would keep my temps low in the beginning of my LP it has never really happened before

when are you testing again?

Sorry Moxie, bet you're kicking yourself now for forgetting to check it! Hope your next one isn't so ambiguous!

ttcbaby, the low rise would probably be caused by a slow increase in progesterone

thanks cheeky..just wondering why my prog would be moving so slow...I guess i need to stop overanalyzing...I tend to do way to much of that in the tww.

YAY its ovulation day :thumbup: Got my +opk this morning 930 am and 1030am , Then at noon and 2 pm they were neg with non diluted for all tests i took ! Im excited i sure hope i catch the eggy this cycle:hugs: How is everyone else been doing?

Ruskiegirl -- yay for ovulation! I hope it's a good one.

ttcbaby -- as Cheeky has said. Remember there are two sources of progesterone: your body and the corpus luteum. There may be forces at work in your body which have lowered that progesterone. But my main theory is that the timing of your pulses has changed ever so slightly, so you aren't seeing the same exact levels. It's no reflection on the quality of your fertility, so try not to stress if you can.

The HPT this morning was blank, so yesterday's definitely was an Evaporation. I wasn't in any doubt, but I was hoping to get AF today instead of tomorrow, as I'm photographing a big event that day. Temps only held firm to 97.7. :-( There's still time (it usually starts at 10 am) but I often get a week of this PMS hovering. Sunday seems more likely at this point.

EDIT: This morning's HPT (different brand of IC) hasn't dried completely blank either. I did notice something there in the time limit but it hasn't stayed. I don't really count anything that isn't obvious. Tomorrow was supposed to be my first testing date. I knew I wouldn't last. LOL! I 99% believe AF is coming in 1-2 days and that 1% still stares at little pee-sticks.

Good luck Moxie, I hope u get your BFP tomorrow! xx

You are both SILLY! =) My chart and my diet this month have both been rubbish.

Hope the temp goes back up Moxie :) I'll keep saying that until it does!

My proper BBT thermometor arrived yesterday so I'm finally going to have a more accurate chart :D (Also 25 ICs arrived woohoo to POAS)

Internal scan tomorrow, hopefully doc will confirm which side i'm to ovulate on this month, fingers crossed it's the left side!

Just finished work for 2 weeks :D In laws land in the UK Tuesday morning for 3 weeks so I may not be around much but I will pop on through my phone when the chance arises. Any posts will probably be short and sweet but I'll try my best to keep you updated.

My Chart will still be updated each morning so please comment on it even if I don't get chance to reply!

Due O by Tuesday at the latest, hoping for Sunday/Monday. Testing should be on Father's Day but I'm sure the ICs will start a long time before then lol

Baronessgogo - How are you and bump doing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->