**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

ruskie- I would go with cd15.....Looks like your body tried to ov but didnt so it made another attempt....that is what I woudl think at least!

moxie - how you doin hun?

I am 9dpo and not having a damn symptom...other than the usual ones I feel every month..Also my temp is v. flat....no increase, which I would think would have happened by now because of implantation.

Ruskiegirl -- it's possible you did ovulate twice, but it's more likely that it was just an extended LH surge. In either case, you would go off the last clear positive. I would say that your clear temp rise definitely confirms it!

ttcbaby117 -- anything could happen. =) Do you have breaks between the clomid months?

no this is my 3rd month on clomid with no breaks. Dr said it would be more effective thsi way...though I dont have my bfp yet so who knows....

So last night i did not get to sleep till about 3 am usualy im in bed before midnight. I took my temp at 7 30 am and it was 98.0 then again at 10:20am at 98.4 which temp should i go with ? the one i took at 7 30 i took and went right back to sleep after going pee :thumbup:

ruskie it sounds about accurate. What time do you usually temp? The 7:30 sounds right on...example: if you usually take your temp at 8am but this morning you took it at say 7am and it was 98 then you should just add .1 for each half hour. So your adjusted temp should be 98.2....this also works the other way...if you take your temp later than 8am....like at 9am and that temp was 98 then you would subtract .1 for each half hour....making your temp 97.8.....as long as you got 3 hours sleep your temp should be accurate. This isnt an exact science but a guideline.

I usualy take my temp at 7 am but thats after about 7 hours of sleep , The one at 7 30 this morning was after 4 hours of sleep , thats why im not sure which one to use

yeah the one at 7:30 is fine...remember it isnt each individ. temp but the entire chart. I would us 7:30 and try to get your temp after a good nights rest tomorrow.

Morning ladies :)

Please look at my chart, do you think I might have ovulated lol

Anyone got any idea on such a huge rise? Nothing out of the usual to report except I'm still having ovulation pains (left side although dr said o would be on right side)

Is it possible it's so high because I'm ovulating right at the moment of temp take? Or a very big dose of progesterone?

I'm baffled lol

Id say yesterday was OVU day for you hun unless your sick ?

I'd say!

No arguing when o was this month lol

No I'm not ill, slept as normal too. Never seen such a jump on my charts before though

Women often experience pain at ovulation on the left side, regardless of where it actually occurs. I'm still puzzling over why.

That is quite an amazing jump, Cheeky! FX for you.

My temp jumped aot higher this cycle since ive been temping also =D

hi ladies -

Well I had an unusual high temp this morning but I think it was due to suffering from allergies all night last night. I didnt take anything in the off chance that I might be pg but I doubt it. I guess we will wait and see what tomorrow brings.

Well, what goes up must come down, but that's a heck of a temperature change, Cheeky. :O I hope you have a nice two week wait.

I'm dropping off all my test results at the clinic today and hope to schedule my HSG soon. I've been feeling so weird since going on the Metformin, almost like I was pregnant (nauseous, bloated, twangs in my ovaries/uterus/breasts, frequent urination). If it weren't for the spotting of fresh blood, I'd take an HPT! Either way, they'd have me take one prior to the HSG so :shrugs:

moxie - they had me do a blood pg test before my HSG just to make sure I wasnt pg.

well my temp stayed up today so I guess my temp yesterday wasnt a fluke from my allergies. My chart last month had these high temps around this time so i am not getting to overjoyed about it. I guess if it stays up pass 15dpo I might get a lil excited ;)

anyone know if I should consider myself out I am 14 days late and got a BFN on Monday

Sammy defo not ! i was 20 dys late for af when i got a positive and 3 months pregnant when i got one so untill she shows your still in the running! Well i think my temp jumped super high this morning dont think its ever been this high before.

Sammy defo not ! i was 20 dys late for af when i got a positive and 3 months pregnant when i got one so untill she shows your still in the running! Well i think my temp jumped super high this morning dont think its ever been this high before.

thanks, I just think its so weird, with my son I got a BFP at 12 dpo but I guess each pregnancy is different I guess I will wait to retest until I am 20 days late...lol hope I get some answers soon.

sammy I wuold wait a few more days and test....fxed for you.

I need some CM help...I NEVER get ewcm and while I was checking it seems I have some that is ewcm (clear and stretchy) but then the rest is more like lotion. Is that normal? How do I record it on FF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->