**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

If I'm positive it's not semen, I'll record the 'best' CM -- so, in your case, EWCM.

yeah no semen, havent dtd in a couple of days. I recorded it as ewcm cuz that is what it looks like....so strange I have never seen anything like that before...weird what your body can do huh?

sammy I wuold wait a few more days and test....fxed for you.

I need some CM help...I NEVER get ewcm and while I was checking it seems I have some that is ewcm (clear and stretchy) but then the rest is more like lotion. Is that normal? How do I record it on FF?

I dont record my CM but I would think of it a lotiony due to me being as late as I am way past ovulation I have EWCM with streaks of white cm too and its been like this for a couple of weeks so I know its not due to ovulating. Hope this helps Good Luck and Baby Dust :dust:

Moxie im giving you prior warning, im gonna be back here in a month, you are gonna have to brace yourself for all my inane ramblings lol

oh baroness I am so sorry to read that, so sorry for your loss x x x

Moxie im giving you prior warning, im gonna be back here in a month, you are gonna have to brace yourself for all my inane ramblings lol

Oh I am so sorry :cry: I hope you are finding ways to cope and getting lots of support, rest and time to grieve. :hugs: The stats are in your favour for next month, so plenty to be hopeful for still.

I won't have my HSG until after the holiday but I'm hoping sooooooooo much that I won't need it at all. Seeing the increase in rates of miscarriage in obese/PCOS women helped me decide to take Metformin, and so far I'm managing well on the first dose level. This will be the third month since DH has been regularly taking his Wellman vitamins too, so I hope the 'stars collide' and give us both the best birthday present ever.

Cheeky -- you ovulating today?? Your chart is the lowest it's been. I hope this means a nice high quality (travelling) egg for you!

Hey Moxie!

Flipping new thermometer is faulty lol

Started wondering when I got such a low temp yesterday. Turns out it's 0.5 degrees out!! Think the batteries must be on their way out because it was fine last week. Have adjust chart to accomodate and looks like ovulation was CD15 as originally suspected. Spent all day CD16 with ovulation pains though, nothing like I've had before, they were all day and constant. All on the left side.

Am now using 2 thermometers; 1 dec for the difference (which seems to be constant at 0.5 degrees) and 2 dec for accuracy of the 2 dec place.

Still have no idea what caused the extremely high temp on CD16 but have tried disregarding it and it makes no difference to my chart so left it be.

2ww is here :D

Testing date will be 21st June, although I will test on Father's Day if the chart is looking promising :D

If nothing comes of this month then Clomid will be started CD2 to 6.

hi ladies - well I dont know what to make of my chart, I woudl think that if I were pg that my temps would have gone back up today right? Who knows....of course also I woke up and my boobs are not as sore or swollen anymore so I am thinking I am out. My lp is 16 days so my af isnt due till tuesday or wednesday....

It's not so much going back up but sustaining their high level so don't rule yourself out yet!!

Fingers crossed your temp stays up past Wednesday :D

thanks cheeky, but I dont think they will....my body seems to be telling me otherwise.

Have u tested again Sammy? If not i would defo test hun!
ttcbaby117 I defo would not count yourself out yet your temps still look fab :thumbup:
My temps dropped this morning to right at the coverline! Does an implant dip always have to go below it or can it be higher or right at the coverline?

Hey ruskiegirl, ur chart looks a bit like mine, lets hope they are both our BFP's!x

Yep im sure hoping so i hope if it tho its a stick bean ! I tried softcups and the smep plan this cycle so hoping that helped me out :thumbup:

I am so tired of seeing BFN planning on either testing when 20 days late or waiting to see if I would get my period this month due June 25

oh sammy I soooo understand what you are saying.....bfn's are soooo horrible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->