**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Well things are looking GREAT today ! My temp rose im nausious, I am spotting like brown cm and i am so damn tired and i dont know why! Also i got a pinching feeling right by my right hip bone!

Hiya ladies . . . .

I think I'm going to be back with you within the next few weeks.
I had a scan at 7w 3d that showed no heartbeat :(

xx

Ah hon I'm sorry to hear that :( xx

You know it upsets me so damn much when someone trys for so long and they get pregnant then lose it when people who dont try to get pregnant and dont want kids get pregnant on the first time the have sex ! Life is so cruel:cry:

posted final update for me on the main page got my answers at 6am this morning

Oh no, maaybe2010 -- I'm so sorry :-( Have the doctors given any possible explanation?

Oh maaybe I am so sorry to hear this. From the bottom of my heart....I really hope you are ok...please keep us up to date on how you are and if there is anything we can do to help you through this!

How is everyone doing today ? Well today my temp shot up to 98.7 thats the highest ive seen yet . If im not pregnant it should start dropping tom seems like it drops 3 to 4 days before af. What do you guys think ?

Looking good Ruskie :D

Hopefully it'll maintain a high level tomorrow instead of dropping ready for AF

Fingers crossed those BFNs become BFP real soon xxxx

Ya i hope so to but im starting to feel very positive cause my cm is really clear and watery and i never have fertile cm after ovulation :thumbup: Along with the temps and symptoms i hope its a bfp coming lol

All sounding very promising!!

Nothing exciting happening with my chart again so far this month, hopefully i'll see some changes over the next few days

Yep i got my FX for everyone in here :dust: Do you ever temp during the day ??? I put up a new thread cause i just took mine and its odd. Its at 99.1 ora and 99.8 vag and usualy my temp is 97.9 to 98.6 during the day and im not sick nor do i feel sick lol

Hi everyone,

This is my first month charting so was wondering if my chart if looking ok.

I didnt really get any EWCM just some creamy stuff. FF originally had my O at cycle day 12 but then amended it to CD16. My temps keep going up, I think the one from Sunday might be a bit off cos I was away from home sleeping on a sofa in a very hot room

I would love to know what you think

:dust:

All looking good sausage! xx

Yep looks good to me hun:thumbup: Well temps dropped form 98.7 to 98.4 its still way above cover but if it drops more tommorow i can expect AF on sat:cry:

sausage your temps look like you are oving. If you dont get any ewcm maybe you should try to start drinking grapefruit juice and green tea during your follicular phase. If not, then get some preseed to use during your oving time. It might help with conception.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->