**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Back in the 2ww. I have my fx for all you ladies!

Chart looks good Sausage121

Thanks eveyone

Bit worried cos my temp went down to the cover line this morning but I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens!!!

Fx for everyone

:dust:

I AM SO EXCITED! :D

I hoped taking Metformin would enable me to ovulate on my first follicular wave (around day 12) rather than my second follicular wave. I was having some good signs leading up to today, plus last night I felt 'down' and I usually feel 'down' in that way right before I ovulate. Sure enough this morning my temp dropped for a second time, which it only ever does at ovulation and at menstruation, and to my ovulation day levels, too! My left ovary (the dominant one this cycle) has been quaking all morning. And best of all...

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! :D

I've no such false hopes that the egg might leave the gate this time -- it's still very likely my body will struggle to ovulate properly and kick the egg out later this month (day 19 or more) or not at all. I've only been on Metformin for 2 weeks. Indeed, if I did ovulate today, it would make this cycle less then 28 days! I can't remember that ever happening to me before. Hence I don't really believe it will happen now. Plus, my cervical mucus hasn't been ideal (watery rather than egg-white).

I guess we'll see what happens over the next few days.

happy birthday moxie....I really hope that the met is working for you!

Happy Birthday Moxie YAY!:happydance::happydance::dust:
How is everyone doing otherwise? My temps are still good this morning 98.4 !

Thanks, all. We had a lovely dinner. Despite the increase in carbs and fat over the past 2 days, I still feel fine (no side effects from the Metformin) so I must be eating quite reasonably! There's a good chance it might still impact on ovulation, though, so it might be another 5 days still. Not ideal for my holiday travel, but at least I'll avoid having AF while at the beach.

(see, Uterus, none of this matters if you just let the darn thing implant... hint hint)

Only a few more days until some of you start to test. Gutted I won't be around to find out, but I hope I come back to some good news?

Hey Moxie :)

Glad you had a good birthday!

I'm now at 10dpo and temps are looking normal so don't be expecting a BFP from me this month!

Will be starting Clomid next cycle though so I'm looking forward to that. Will be having internal scans again on CD12 to check on my follicles which is great too :D

Sooo my temps have been stuck at 98.4 for the last 3 days ! they should have started dropping by now according to most calculators and websites AF is due to tom but FF says its due on sat ? No sign of her coming and really feel like i might be pregnant this cycle with a sticky bean!

Good luck!! test test!! xx

IM out this cycle ! Neg hpt cervix is now low firm and open within the last few hours and im spotting and cramping :witch: GO AWAY!

Updated light flow now sigh guess its on to the next cycle ! JENNY RENNY you better be right im getting tired lol

So sorry, Ruskiegirl :-( I hope she is right and your body is just getting the home ever so perfect for your next little one.

Well i totaly put the wrong temp in this morning i feel like a fool lol i wrote it down but read it in the dark my temp was actualy 98.1 this morning would i have read it closer i woulda known af was on her way hehe ! this cycle im going to start writing down the exact time i take my temp to
:thumbup:

I have a question about quad blood test....how long does it usually take to get your results, my PCP is doing a quad to day at 9am

where i live its next day results but if you get it done on fridays you usualy wont get results back untill monday :thumbup:

sorry ruskie....I hope jenny is right also.

maaybe where are you? Thinking of you hun!

Ah im sorry Ruskie, and it was looking so good! Do u have a prediction for next month then? :)

Yes maaybethinking of u too. Hope u are ok

I am bored, on cd 6 and its boring! nothing to think about really!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"