**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

mamadonna, it's pretty similar to the general temps in your other charts, which range up to 36.7, except for your one high temp. As single temps are usually anomalies, it can be hard to interpret them except in hindsight. I hope you see a positive soon!

My chart is starting to level out so I'm wondering if I may ovulate early this month, what you reckon?

Hello there fellow TTC'ers

I'm in limbo land at the moment and hoping someone could possibly give me some advice! I'm CD37, 15DPO BFN this morning. convinced FF has got my ov right at CD22 as my temps have got sooo flat after.

what do you think judging by my chart? thak you kind ladies in advance :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/27cfd1

:thumbup:Id say your body tried to ovulate on cd 21 but failed and tried again on cd 32 and succeded :thumbup: Or you ovulated twice which would be very rare to have it so far apart

Cheeky, You are still at the same high temps that you usually reach at this time, so I don't see any signs you'll ovulate earlier yet. Looks like the Clomid has helped to stabilize things, though!

wish2bmum -
Without having other charts to compare, I'd stay that your chart is marked wrong. There is consistent cycling around 97.3, with a few anomaly high temps, until a sustained high temperature after a jump around day 34. It is possible that you ovulated on day 21, that you normally experience large changes in temperature and/or lower temps in luteal phase, and that you will see a positive in the next few days. But if this were my chart, I would assume I didn't ovulate properly and test again in in 10 days if I didn't already see AF.

Tahnks for looking at my chart :) its my first cycle off the pill, temps are very acurate, taken exact same time every day! I think you might be right ruskiegirl and my body tried to ov but eventually did CD32, didn't bd for 5 days before this day so know I'm now out this month but just wanted your opinions on the high temps thing! thank you lots x

Don't count yourself out yet. =) Sometimes it can take a few days for the Corpus Luteum to form. The initial surge of LH is enough to create a temporary spike in temps, but the corpus luteum is needed to produce progesterone which causes the temps to rise. You may naturally have a gradual rise and you may see a BFP soon, as well!

Ladies I've been MIA for a few days but I'm back, very confused and in need of some heeeelp!! O:)

I'm copying this from a post I put in the trying after a loss section:

Ladies can you help me. . . ?
Trying to figure my chart out O:)
I got a temp rise the day of positive OPK and then a big dip the next day :wacko:

This is only my second cycle since the MMC, so I've already had one period since.

Also let me post my OPKs because my positive is SO positive for me, I had one come out this dark when I was pregnant but not at any other time (I'm not already pregnant though, I do wish mind lol)

The picture with three tests are two previous positive one from the month I got pregnant and the bottom one is this cycles.

The picture with four are each day I took a test this month O:)

x x x

Attachments

• PICT3910.jpg
    PICT3910.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 10
  • PICT3912.jpg
    PICT3912.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 12
Im gonna say today is o day for you hun !!! OR by chance you are ovulating twice ???? Its o day for me to so looks like well be right on the same day for testing hehe LOTS of :dust: for us two and all the other ladies here:hugs:

You think? Even with that horrendous dip? lol
Ohh oving twice would be good, double the chance right?! lol

Yep and it's around my birthday too!! :dance:
If it's positive then Happy Birthday to me!! :)
If not I can go get drunk :winkwink:

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Ladies I've been MIA for a few days but I'm back, very confused and in need of some heeeelp!! O:)

I'm copying this from a post I put in the trying after a loss section:

Ladies can you help me. . . ?
Trying to figure my chart out O:)
I got a temp rise the day of positive OPK and then a big dip the next day :wacko:

Maaybe, a strong surge of lh could cause a temp rise as it signals the body to make progesterone which in turn tells the body to raise temps. Fallback temps must be new for you? Essentially, it can take a few days for the egg to leave and for the CL to form. It's great that you have such a clear indication of Ov. I hope this is it for you.

Also.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
:flower:

My DH's Birthday was yesterday. He is 30. :wacko: I have one more month after this to conceive a child who would be born before my 30th birthday. Ahhh!

Btw have you seen my chart yet? It's like I have been taking the temps of some other woman! Looks nothing like mine!

Yeah never had a fallback on my temps! lol
Thanks hun O:)

Aww thanks hun, it's not my birthday until the 15th though!
I meant mine and RG testing dates would be aroud then :haha:
Thanks though :)

Aww 30 wow, did you's have a party and celebrate?! :dance:
Ohh so many women are anxious about that number 30 lol
I can't really say anything as I'm quite young so will probably be the same when I get there O:)

Ohh yeah hun them temps are lovely O:)
Yaaaay for you :dance: :hugs:
Maybe you'll get your :bfp: just in time :haha: :winkwink:

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Oh another woe I need to add lol

I haven't had ANY sleep last night!
I went to bed around 2:30 and when I noticed it starting to get light I looked at the time and it was 4:45!!

I took my temp at about 5:15 and it was 36:40.
I used temp corrector and it came back as 36:60 but cos I didn't sleep, or at least I don't think I did :wacko:, I took off .20 to try and get a temp so ended up putting in 36.40 :shrug:

Do you think could be much lower. . .?
I like how it looks on my chart lol

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Oh another woe I need to add lol

I haven't had ANY sleep last night!
I went to bed around 2:30 and when I noticed it starting to get light I looked at the time and it was 4:45!!

I took my temp at about 5:15 and it was 36:40.
I used temp corrector and it came back as 36:60 but cos I didn't sleep, or at least I don't think I did :wacko:, I took off .20 to try and get a temp so ended up putting in 36.40 :shrug:

Do you think could be much lower. . .?
I like how it looks on my chart lol

Oops. I thought you were Ov'ing on your birthday. I did an HPT on DH's bday 'just in case' (I know, crazy). I'm still wondering whether I'll be able to hold off until 13 dpo. I'll know by 11 dpo whether AF is coming in 2 days or not but I would be absolutely gutted if it were just another possible chemical or extended luteal phase like earlier this year.

RE: your chart
I would be tempted to remove today's temp entirely and just see what happens next. I had a day like that earlier which confused FF into thinking I ovulated earlier this month. So, I just removed the temp entirely. I'm sure your temps will be up again tomorrow so today's won't make a difference in the long run.

moxie....I am really liking your temps! nothing like your others and a nice lil dip there on 6 dpo! I cant wait to see what tomorrow brings.

I agree with you ,moxie i think your chart looks awesome :dust: :dust: that thats a implantation dip!!!

Thanks, you guys! I'm not getting excited yet, though, as this could just be what a normal cycle is like on the Metformin. Plus my tarot reading was very negative! I will test on Day 12 if my temps are still up. Honestly though there's nothing I hate more than a :bfn: ... I would rather wait until after AF was due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->