**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Any ideas what my body is doing ??? i usualy have a big temp rise after ovulation but im only getting a slow rise this cycle is that bad ?? Or is a something good??

Any ideas what my body is doing ??? i usualy have a big temp rise after ovulation but im only getting a slow rise this cycle is that bad ?? Or is a something good??

Looks like your best cycle yet this year, Ruskie. You still haven't reached the usual temp you ovulate on previously but I don't think that is a bad thing at all. I hope you see more stable temps this month!

Yep me to its kinda nice that i found out how to chart hehe hopefully my temps go a bit higher tho or i probly did not ovulate. Whats weird is i actualy am having mild AF type cramps today which is not normal all for me after ovulation unless its closer to af :shrug:

Think your chart looks fine RG O:)

We're the same DPO!
Hopefully get our crosshairs tomorrow :dance:
Will you test before AF is due or wait it out?

x x x x x x x x x x x x

Ill probly start testing at 7 dpo =D i got some tests that detect 15 miu so well see how it goes :hugs:

OMG 7DPO! :haha:

I think AF is due the 15th or 16th but it's my birthday the 15th and I'm going out the Saturday night I will probably test the 12th or 13th so around 12DPO?

If I can wait that long haha

x x x x x x

Af is due 14th or 15th for me i have a feeling she isnt coming this cycle tho lol Just my instincts again telling me this is it !

Im testing 14th this month too, tho i really havent charted at all because i still havent had my first official AF after the MMC, but got a positive OPK 2 days ago.

Baronessgogo! :hugs:
I miss you hunny O:)

Wow, go you with your positive OPK!
I have had my first AF but I don't think I ovulated before it :dohh:

Aww all the luck to ya hun!
Imagine if we all get :bfp:'s on the same day! :haha: :cloud9:

Ohh RG, hope you've got good instincts then :thumbup: :)

x x x x x x x x

That would be so awesome hehe Moxies chart looks pretty good to !! We all need out sticky beans from this thread lol:happydance:

hi ladies, I havent posted in a while but I have been stalking...MOXIE, I am watching you this cycle, I have high high hopes...

I hope all you ladies get your BFP tihs month!

Thanks lady!

Can't wait to have you baaack :hugs:

x x x x x x x

Hey ladies, sorry I've been a bit quiet lately!

How is everyone doing??

Good to see you back Baroness :hugs:

Maaybe, fingers crossed for you this cycle - do you mind me asking why you will not be TTC from August?

Moxie & Ruskie - I really hope this is your cycle! Will keep watching :D

ttcbaby117 - How are you feeling? Won't be long before October comes round!

As for me, I'm due O Thursday/Friday, however had another dip in temperature today so it'll probably be today/tomorrow. No O pains yet so hasn't happened yet!

Hi Cheeky -- your chart looks really good, setting up for a nice Ov. I hope Clomid sorts out my follicular phase just as well.

I'm feeling quite pessimistic about this cycle now. Tomorrow will be 97.56, I'm sure of it.

Hey ladies, sorry I've been a bit quiet lately!

How is everyone doing??

Good to see you back Baroness :hugs:

Maaybe, fingers crossed for you this cycle - do you mind me asking why you will not be TTC from August?

Moxie & Ruskie - I really hope this is your cycle! Will keep watching :D

ttcbaby117 - How are you feeling? Won't be long before October comes round!

As for me, I'm due O Thursday/Friday, however had another dip in temperature today so it'll probably be today/tomorrow. No O pains yet so hasn't happened yet!

Hi lady!! :hugs:

Yeah course you can ask O:)
We've had a massive fall out, we're still 'together' but even if we stay together I don't want to try for a child with him right now :(

I'm hoping I'm over reacting and that come next OV we'll be fine and dandy and trying again but what's gone on has really hurt me and totally broken my trust in him :(

Of course if I am pregnant from this cycle I'll be thrilled and we'll work something out but that's unlikely to happen with the track record! lol

Good luck with OV hun :thumbup:

Oh no, Maaybe :-( How did I miss you writing about this? I'm sorry you are going through a rough patch. I hope everything gets sorted between you guys soon. :hugs:

Aww maaybe I am so sorry to read that :hugs:

I hope you are able to sort things soon xxxxxxxxx

My OH went through a similar "trust" issue a couple of weeks back - he'd basically contacted an old serious ex through FB and when I told him I wasn't happy about it he blocked her; but not before sending her his phone number! Needless to say I found out and we had a tough time but we're okay and I hope we stay that way

Saying that he went to bed in a foul mood earlier so looks like BDing day before O is out the window!

Men can be such dicks sometimes!!

Sorry to rant when I should be consoling xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies :flower:

My heads a mess really, I'm half wanting to leave him but I know I should think before I act.
I would have to move back to my parents which is two and a half hours away so it's not even like I can move out on a break if you get me?
Plus I've got that bloomin HSG still to have up here which hasn't been arranged yet :dohh: O:)

Oh no cheeky it's fine I love a good man rant! :thumbup:

x x x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"