**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Gratz mabey well not much of a line this morning but i had to wake up and pee last night temps still high today so well see what tommorow brings cause the witch is due tom :thumbup:

Hi ladies how you do like your journal and ff chart to signature need help !!

Gratz mabey well not much of a line this morning but i had to wake up and pee last night temps still high today so well see what tommorow brings cause the witch is due tom :thumbup:

Thanks hun! :hugs:

Ohh you are SO pregnant :)
This months line looks fab compared to your average :dance:

xx

ya i got nothing at all on 2 ept tests today so starting t get doughtfull of those tests yesterday :cry: Thats okay tho im gonna try really hard this next cycle if AF shows to get pregnant lol

so my cervix is rising ????????? MSC now lol and alot of watery cm again... I almost wonder if i did not ovulate and mabey my body is trying to again or mabey i am pregnant lol Did a opk it was negative so either im preggers or AF is on her way:cry:

Well its nearly 5 pm here and NO sign of spotting no more cramping just msc cervix and watery/creamy cm !!!! Either she is gonna be here in the morning or wont for 9 months!!! i sure hope she goes away for 9 months :thumbup:

AF is a now show this morning fmu is out the door i cant test for another 4 hours cause i get paid today and its in the bank around 9 am so i gotta wait for that and i had to pee so bad i couldnt hold it that long lol

Ooh fingers crossed for you RG!

I'm going away this evening for the weekend so I hope I get to read your update before we leave

I already know you are girly!!!
But still excited for you tell us your next test is positive!! :dance:

xxx

i wont be suprised if its negative tho considering my history with late positives lol But well know in about an hour ! i think im gonna pick up a digi and another kind of pink dye if i get aline on pink dye ill take a digi :thumbup:

:bfn: cervix hsc no sign of AF who knows :shrugs: only time will tell i guess:cry:

Oh hun :hugs:

In your post abpve you said you get late poitives though :)

xx

Ya i do lol well i double checked my cervix and i actualy saw it its defo closed !

Ya i do lol well i double checked my cervix and i actualy saw it its defo closed !

This might be a really personal question, but now I'm very curious... How did you see your cervix??? Mirror?

a mirror and a light and i used my fingers as a speculum its hard but ive done it alot so i dont hurt myself hehe !!! WELLL my opk got darker !! have apeek here !
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/372466-opk-hpt-advice-opionions-pls.html#post6157616

So temps plumpeted this morning and light bleeding guess af was just late!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->