**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Hi girls... can someone please 'perv' at my chart, it appears strangely flat post-ov...........

Your temps look kinda flat on your other chart as well hun, and pre OV but maybe that's cos I'm compairing it to my own :shrug: lol

I read something about flat temps on the FF website . . .
Can't remember what at all it said but there's definatley a topic or FAQ on there somewhere :haha:

Good Luck hun :flower:

Hi girls... can someone please 'perv' at my chart, it appears strangely flat post-ov...........

Your temps look kinda flat on your other chart as well hun, and pre OV but maybe that's cos I'm compairing it to my own :shrug: lol

I read something about flat temps on the FF website . . .
Can't remember what at all it said but there's definatley a topic or FAQ on there somewhere :haha:

Good Luck hun :flower:

Thanks hun, not sure I can access it as I'm no longer a VIP member (didn't want to waste money just incase lol) x

Ohh. I'll see if I can find it O:)

Here:

"Flat" Temperatures

If your temperatures seem to be around the same level all the time, the culprit is usually your thermometer. Even when you are taking your temperature at the same time, following all the guidelines, there is usually some fluctuation in temperatures. Your first step is to check your thermometer's battery or get a new thermometer. If your temperatures are still flat, and/or show no sign of a biphasic (ovulatory) pattern when you would expect them to, this is something to ask your doctor about if it happens for a few cycles.

Not as much info as I remember there being :dohh: lol
But just from reading this seems your temps are pretty normal, there's still fluctuation and definate OV O:)

x x x x x x x x x x

Oh wow it really did take a hike!!! haha

Oh hun I feel a little chocked up!
I genuinley think this could be it for you!!!! :dance:

x x x x x x x x
I sure hope so !!! I was looking at videos on you tube last night of peoples reactions to finding out they were pregnant after trying for a long time and i started crying !!!!!

omg! Link?

Omg I do that alll the time! :haha:
There was one I watched were she was in a cafe and got a call from IVF to say it had worked :cry:

And there's tons of video diaries of a girl that had three miscarriages and then had all her pregnancy and baby and he's there on her shoulder asleep and gurgling and stuff. Sooooooo cute :) :cry:

EDIT: The girl who had three miscarriages https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rauFkqaYQk

Her username is 'beautyisnteverything'

x x x x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bDkUKGjCyo
This is one of the ones that made me cry!

Ruskie is that a pg ticker on your siggy???? Did you get your BFP???? Congrats hun!

Moxie, have you tested yet? What is going on? You had another rise today!!!!!!

Ive just spent the last 2 hours watching the videos on YouTube.....fantastic....

Nope no :bfp: yet but its for hope and luck . Really hoping i can keep it up lol i hope it turns out to be a :bfp: later next week:thumbup:
Ya moxies chart looks so awesome :test: :test: we are all dying to see what comes out of it!!!

Ruskie is that a pg ticker on your siggy???? Did you get your BFP???? Congrats hun!

Moxie, have you tested yet? What is going on? You had another rise today!!!!!!

I just checked out her journal and she did test but threw it away after three minutes, I soooo want to ask her to dig it out the bin :haha:

:hugs:

Sorry guys- I know my body and there isn't a single doubt in my mind that AF is coming today. I'm really happy that my temps have improved so much. It gives me hope, which is something I didn't have much of. I will work hard this month to lose weight and fingers crossed I can get some clomid and maybe even make some twins! ;-p

Now the rest of you better fill this thread with some :BFP: !!!

So far looking good hun do you use opks at all ?? cause the ov date ff gave you seems odd with your cm pattern:thumbup: And whats your normal cycle length ?

So far looking good hun do you use opks at all ?? cause the ov date ff gave you seems odd with your cm pattern:thumbup: And whats your normal cycle length ?

Well thats it I am not 100% I had a HSV infection in the middle of my cycle and it is my first month off the pill so my body is all over the place...

Well thats it I am not 100% I had a HSV infection in the middle of my cycle and it is my first month off the pill so my body is all over the place...

My CM never relates to OV :dohh:
But I don't notice it all that much anyway :shrug:

I would go with temps more than CM but that's just me O:)

Anyone think anything about my chart?
I've not much hope considering this is only the first try after MC :shrug:

x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Hey you girls! I know it's been ages since I've posted on here, but I just wanted to pop in and see how everyone was doing.

Hey you girls! I know it's been ages since I've posted on here, but I just wanted to pop in and see how everyone was doing.

aragornlover8!
Been wondering where you've been lady! :hugs:

Hope your ok?

x x x x x x x x x

aragornlover8!
Been wondering where you've been lady! :hugs:

Hope your ok?

x x x x x x x x x

I've been sooooo busy with work! It's been kind of ridiculous. I didn't realize how hard it was going to be to adapt from a school environment to a 40-hour work week. But it's been getting better!

It got in the way of DH and I trying a lot. I ended up just using digi opks and we tried our best to concentrate our efforts around ov. The problem is our work days don't mesh (he works a night-shift, mine is a normal 9-5er). ALTHOUGH, it looks like we might have done it. I got my :bfp: the other day, and the digi's keep coming back positive faster and faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->