**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Just a little update ladies i went ahead and held my pee for a few hours and took an answer test and it was a completly BFN so i am doubting those lines since answer and $tree are the same 25 miu ill be testing again tom with my Ic's when they get here in the mail:cry:

Just a little update ladies i went ahead and held my pee for a few hours and took an answer test and it was a completly BFN so i am doubting those lines since answer and $tree are the same 25 miu ill be testing again tom with my Ic's when they get here in the mail:cry:

Sorry to hear that hun... Hope you get that BFP!!!

What do you guys think of my chart this morning bit of dip :shrug:

Anyone have any opinions on my chart?
I don't think it's looking good :(
Dunno why my temps have dropped already, convinced myself that AF is gopna come super early which I know isn't the case :dohh:
The weather is a lot cooler today so it could be that but :shrug:

Missed our last chance :( :(

Aww RG holding pee is never the same as FMU though and I didn't even see my :bfp: with that until 11DPO O:)

x x x x x x x

Mabey implantation dip hun id wait before you lose hope see what your temps do tom it looks good so far to me =D Mine took a dip this morning to hehe

I really hope so . . . .

Just had major sharp pains on my right side only for about two minutes but I wouldn't have thought they were low enough lol

:flower:

I just feel really bloated and I have had alot of wind... my nipples keep going sensitive on and off, which is pain in the bum

I had a couple of stingy pains in side but I think it could be wind lol

Just realised that my temps post OV have been very 'up and down' this month compared to my March and April cycles :shrug:

I haven't noticed much CM either but when I was pregnant I had loooooads lol

x x x x x

Just realised that my temps post OV have been very 'up and down' this month compared to my March and April cycles :shrug:

I haven't noticed much CM either but when I was pregnant I had loooooads lol

x x x x x

Honestly, your temps look nearly identical to previous months to me. Won't know for a few days if it's a :bfp: though.

Thanks Moxie O:)
Your always my voice of reason lol

I got :bfn: this morning, not suprised.
Would probably get that even if I were pregnant :dohh:

About to ring my FS secetary for the FOURTH time to see if I can actually get a HSG this month. I'm sure she'll still be saying she hasn't had chanced to ask someone, grrr.

Cheeky, let us know if you get your :bfp: todaaaay :)

x x x x x x x

Just to update you guys since i know you are awake early hehe I havent gone to bed yet having a bad case of insomnia tonight grrrrr. Ill be going to bed shortly so updates later this afternoon for me:hugs:

RG cooooome on!! Update needed!! :haha:

Poshbird your chart looks good so far, better than mine!! haha

Oh and big update from SBB, she's haviiiiing a boooooy!!!! :dance:
Knew it :winkwink:

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Hey up all :)

Maaybe sorry you got a BFN, and if i test now I'd get one too lol I'm only about 3dpo (lost track lol)

How's everyone else doing?

Congratz Cheeky!!!! Thats wonderfull!:happydance::happydance:
:bfn: this morning But take a look at my chart !! If this isnt pregnancy wth is going on ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->